Forum Jump: 
 24Likes

post #4171 of 4171 Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Hey Iowa peeps! Just wanted to post and say hello from the mountains of Utah!

It was a crazy summer - cleaning up house, selling house, buying house, packing, moving, unpacking, getting ready and getting to CEDIA... Really just finally came up for air in October and very much looking forward to the holidays.

Missing you guys in Iowa. There are a couple of Utah threads in the "area meets" subform, but most were ridiculously out of date (discussion was getting together to compare various 720p projectors). None were very recent at all. I bumped one of the most recent threads (most recent post from 2008 - yes, 2008) hoping maybe a couple people were subscribed. So far, I've gotten two people to post, so that's three! Whoo hoo!

Hoping to start designing HT 2.0 this winter and maybe build it out (along with basement finish) in the spring and summer. Not going to having an HT and an unfinished basement for years like the last house. That was crazy.

Well, anyway - Just wanted to say hello to the gang. We probably won't be back to Iowa until spring or summer, but if anybody is in Utah for any reason, please look me up!

Cheers, guys!

SC

I've got GAS: Gadget Acquisition Syndrome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Area Home Theater Meets