IA Meet? - Page 186 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 334Likes

Old Today, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Ive got a couple guys in the Cedar Falls area that are excellent, and I thought the price was real reasonable. Idk how much travel work they would do but if worse came to worst Id give you their info and you could check. Theyve done all the work in my basement. I hung everything (and im no pro at hanging so they had some nasty stuff to deal with) and it looks amazing. The big room im finishing now they came in and had it done in 4 days, everything was kept nice and clean, plastic put up everywhere to keep the mess out of other areas, mudded and sprayed texture which is done excellent. The room is about 25' x 20' with a small hallway that extends off that and they did it for 1000 cash. Not sure what the going rate in dsm is but I felt like that was more than fair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement