2008 Samsung HLxxA650 DLP Owners Thread/FAQ - Page 31 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #901 of 902 Old 08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Won't turn off

I'm having the strangest problem. My TV won't turn off, and also won't display anything. I replaced the bulb about a month ago, and everything has been fine. But today, I turn the TV on and it won't display anything. Just a black screen. And the front green light is blinking. And I go to turn it off, and nothing. Power button does nothing. Fine, I'll unplug it. It turns off (obviously), but as soon as I plug it in, it turns itself back on and still won't turn off. I left it off all day today, but as soon as I plug it in, back on and black screen.

Any idea what could cause this? Being a problem with the bulb seems unlikely, because I can't see how that would stop me from turning the thing off.
Sponsored Links
post #902 of 902 Old Today, 09:10 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got a few of the white dots of death after having the 61" 650 since it was new. I found a 65" LG 4k (65uf7700) new for $1k and just jumped. Now I have to figure out what to do with the sammy... I might fix the chip and replace the bulb and sell it, or just sell it as is for cheap. decisions!
Sponsored Links
Reply Rear Projection Units