2008 Samsung HL67A750 LED DLP owners thread - Page 95 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
post #2821 of 2822 Unread 07-27-2016, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4saints View Post
how much is this tv worth? Better yet, what can i get for it? No pixels out. Bulb replaced 2 years ago. Does have the faded 1 inch line on left that i haven't fixed yet. Just curious what i should put on the market for.

Sent from my sm-g935t using tapatalk

$200-$400

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
_____________________ http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/auger-handle/ ____________________________
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2822 of 2822 Unread Today, 06:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
WOOOOOHOOO

Just replaced my DLP chip. It was easy, and am happy to report that not only do I not have the white and black dots anymore, but the black levels are back to brand new. I can't believe how good it looks. I bought my chip from shopjimmy.

Don't be afraid of this fix, it took me under an hour total, going slowly. I removed the projection unit completely from the set to be able to work on it on a table.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Samsung Hl67a750 67 Inch 1080p Led Powered Dlp Hdtv
Gear in this thread