I just received my Mitsubishi 3DC-100S kit, and I set it up as the following.
* PS3 and Comcast box connected to Denon 4311ci (html 1.4)
* Denon Monitor 1 to Samsung HL67A750 html1.
* Denon Monitor 2 to 3DC-100S, and
* 3DC out to Samsung html3 (renamed to PC)
The nice thing about 4311 is that it has two html outputs, so that I can use one to connect to the TV directly and the other to connect to the TV through 3DC-100S. That way I can use TV1 html1 for regular use, and htm3 for 3D, and that works great.
However, I still have several issues.
1. 3D movies and games in PS3 works great, but the picture is much darker when viewed with the 3D glasses. Is this normal?
2. When 3D is turned on, the dark area in the picture appears to turn red. Can something be done about that?
3. Every time I use 3D, I need to set the TV to turn on 3D in mode 1. This is rather inconvenient. Can the TV be automatically set? I consider programming my Harmony to do that, but there no discrete code for mode1.
4. When viewing a 2D channel in Comcast, the 100S's pass-thru mode does not seems to work. The picture and sound in the TV cuts in and out. I swapped couple of html cables without changing anything. Needless to say, I could not attempt any 3D videos on Comcast at all.
I'd really appreciate any help with the above issues. Thanks.