2009 Mitsubishi Owners Thread (C9/737/837) - Page 305 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #9121 of 11274 Old 08-22-2010, 04:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
heavyharmonies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Urbana, IL
Posts: 1,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtgray View Post

65C9 at CompUSA in Houston $999

If you're patient, Dell has had it as low as $859.

The prices on the 2009 models keep plummeting; Dell has had the 73C9 as low as $1159 shipped, twice in the last month. I was thrilled at $1299, but yumpin' yimminy.

"But I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel." - Hudson Hawk
heavyharmonies is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9122 of 11274 Old 08-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Milmanias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post

What I'd like to do is send the DirectV HDMI output to a switch or splitter (don't know the difference in the 2 terms) resulting in Directv DVR > HDMI splitter/switcher (?). Then

Splitter/switcher output 1 > TV HDMI 1 AND

Splitter/switcher output 2 > 3-D adaptor > TV HDMI 2.

There has been a 1x2 switcher recommended in a few threads around here. I need a few more inputs and am looking at these at ebay, but don't know if they'll work with 3D or not.
http://cgi.ebay.com/HDMI-4x2-Matrix-...efaultDomain_0
Milmanias is offline  
post #9123 of 11274 Old 08-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Senior Member
 
jwhyrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 306
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I just switched my DVR box from Comcast to the latest model which is 250gb from the old 120gb. I noticed my picture looks like **** on my Mits. I thought maybe I hit the remote again and screwed the format up. It is saying 480p standard, stretch, zoom etc. etc.

Can anyone fill this n00b in on what I need to do to make the picture look decent? fyi I'm using HDMI and it's slot 2.

Ok I answered part of my question. My new DVR boxes were defaulting to 480i on one box and 720p on the other. So that is why it looked like crap. I have the new Motorola DCX 3400 series DVR fyi. I love the fact that these boxes are black now with blue LED instead of silver boxes with green.

My cable related question though is this, in the settings of the box you have the following options -

the first thing is change to 16:9 correct?

Then the output the best Comcast supports is 1080i I think so choose that I assume. Although the option before 1080i is "native" and the lady in Comcast I was talking to did not know what that was since this is a new box. Their tech person also didn't know.

The next thing to change is the 4:3 override. Should I leave this to off? When would you want to have a 4:3 override?

Finally they also allow you to change the video sharpness from 1 to 5. It is currently on 3.

Any help on this guys is appreciated.
jwhyrock is offline  
post #9124 of 11274 Old 08-23-2010, 05:05 AM
Senior Member
 
myron243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhyrock View Post

the first thing is change to 16:9 correct?

Yes

Quote:
Then the output the best Comcast supports is 1080i I think so choose that I assume. Although the option before 1080i is "native" and the lady in Comcast I was talking to did not know what that was since this is a new box. Their tech person also didn't know.

If it's like others that option will send the same resolution to your TV that the original broadcaster transmits. Not all broadcasters transmit 1080i. If you select 1080i then the STB will up convert the signal to 1080i regardless of what it receives. Unless you use the 4:3 override then SD channels will be in 480i or 480p, whichever you select. If it were my STB I'd take a look at all my favorite channels in both 1080i and Native.

Quote:
The next thing to change is the 4:3 override. Should I leave this to off? When would you want to have a 4:3 override?

If this is set to Off the STB will up convert SD channels to 1080i if that is what you have chosen above. And believe me, unless Comcast does a better job than Dish an up converted SD is bad. I was so happy to see Rubicon in HD last night. Dish just turned AMC HD up last week.

Quote:
Finally they also allow you to change the video sharpness from 1 to 5. It is currently on 3.

A matter of personal choice. Change it lower and higher and see which you prefer.

Just another old geezer killin' time till time kills me.
myron243 is offline  
post #9125 of 11274 Old 08-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Member
 
Muckrak3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Dish Network going 3D rumor (from a reliable source), 3D by the end of September! Same time PS3 is said to have blu-ray 3d support!

http://www.satelliteguys.us/3d-techn...ml#post2304159

So, you're saying there's a chance?
Muckrak3r is offline  
post #9126 of 11274 Old 08-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
myron243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got a Mits Converter Kit today from Fry's. I checked the web site this morning and the price was still $239. They're still out of stock on line so I checked the store availability. 2 of the 3 stores in the Houston area showed Item Available. I ordered it for in store pick up at the SW Freeway store. Got a call back about the time I got the "it's ready for pick up" email and they told me it is out of box and the price is $227. Made the 70 mile round trip.

Started the set up and one cable was missing. The one between the converter and TV for the emitter. Called the store and the young fellow said the truck is due on the 27th but he would see if another store had one and have them ship it. I told him Webster did and Aldine did not. He said he would order it from Webster. He called a few minutes later and said it should be in his store by Wed and that he got 1 of 2 Webster had, both new.

I went ahead and plugged the emitter in, loaded the Panasonic demo in my Panny 3D player connected directly to the 82737. All I can say is I can't wait till DVDs with car chases and stuff blowing up come out.

Just another old geezer killin' time till time kills me.
myron243 is offline  
post #9127 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 02:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gtgray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 44
I have a gripe and I am going to cross post this in the 2010 thread as well.

What is with all newbies creating new threads. They are totally junkinng up this forum. I am not trying to criticzie the moderators but good grief can we get some help in putting things where they ought to be. I have given up trying to direct all these silly folks to right place. If these new folks want help they ought to try posting where they might get an answer. The 2010 owners seem to be the worst offenders, but there seems to be a lot 2009 orphan topics as well.

Just another blank signature.
gtgray is offline  
post #9128 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Member
 
Muckrak3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Man I only visit the threads for stuff I own. So I haven't seen this phenomenon. I'm pretty sure you should do that same!

So, you're saying there's a chance?
Muckrak3r is offline  
post #9129 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Milmanias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I agree with gtgray; some of the stuff threads have been made for have been answered already in the owners threads. It's also good to have everything in one thread for maximum information storage. I don't know what can be done about it; obviously they're just starting posts without looking for answers first.
Milmanias is offline  
post #9130 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Senior Member
 
jwhyrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 306
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtgray View Post

I have a gripe and I am going to cross post this in the 2010 thread as well.

What is with all newbies creating new threads. They are totally junkinng up this forum. I am not trying to criticzie the moderators but good grief can we get some help in putting things where they ought to be. I have given up trying to direct all these silly folks to right place. If these new folks want help they ought to try posting where they might get an answer. The 2010 owners seem to be the worst offenders, but there seems to be a lot 2009 orphan topics as well.

Don't worry I created 3 threads about this in different sections to make sure it wasn't missed
jwhyrock is offline  
post #9131 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 04:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gtgray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhyrock View Post

Don't worry I created 3 threads about this in different sections to make sure it wasn't missed

Your sensibility is impressive!

Just another blank signature.
gtgray is offline  
post #9132 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 05:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Stew4msu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Wylie, Texas, USA
Posts: 7,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckrak3r View Post

Man I only visit the threads for stuff I own. So I haven't seen this phenomenon. I'm pretty sure you should do that same!

Ditto.

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

Stew4msu is offline  
post #9133 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Pluvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I believe the problem is simple. Look at the size of each products thread. (306 pages of info here alone) I'm pretty sure a lot of youth today won't bother to take the hours to go through all those posts. They're used to instant answers, not research.

Not to mention the amount of side tracking and off topic it gets which sometimes go for pages.

A possible solution would be to make it mandatory for the thread starter to cull all of the actual facts and main points that are discovered, and update his first post. (like I see in a couple already-- example: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...30&postcount=1)
Pluvious is offline  
post #9134 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Member
 
Muckrak3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluvious View Post

I believe the problem is simple. Look at the size of each products thread. (306 pages of info here alone) I'm pretty sure a lot of youth today won't bother to take the hours to go through all those posts. They're used to instant answers, not research.

Not to mention the amount of side tracking and off topic it gets which sometimes go for pages.

A possible solution would be to make it mandatory for the thread starter to cull all of the actual facts and main points that are discovered, and update his first post. (like I see in a couple already)

ALL of the facts regarding this line of TV's alone... that's why we have over 300 pages. The 'facts only' post would be so effing boring without the discovery phases mixed in.

So, you're saying there's a chance?
Muckrak3r is offline  
post #9135 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 05:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
nube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1,321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluvious View Post

I believe the problem is simple. Look at the size of each products thread. (306 pages of info here alone) I'm pretty sure a lot of youth today won't bother to take the hours to go through all those posts. They're used to instant answers, not research.

Not to mention the amount of side tracking and off topic it gets which sometimes go for pages.

A possible solution would be to make it mandatory for the thread starter to cull all of the actual facts and main points that are discovered, and update his first post. (like I see in a couple already)

These are possibilities, but I really think the best thing the admins of the site could do is implement the readily-available Wiki addon to the forum software. This allows creation of a wiki post as the second post in each thread, and its editing privileges can be managed so that the wiki doesn't get hijacked or can be restored if it is hijacked.

I mean, the reality is that the technology exists to reduce these ridiculously-long threads to appropriate (or inappropriate) discussions AND still have the important info in one consolidated spot. It's the evolution of forums, and hopefully this off topic post encourages progressive movement in that direction! If any forums begged for it, certainly AVS would be it! ;-) It is these types of posts that create a large portion of the reading material on forums. Right?
nube is offline  
post #9136 of 11274 Old 08-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Senior Member
 
jwhyrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 306
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

These are possibilities, but I really think the best thing the admins of the site could do is implement the readily-available Wiki addon to the forum software. This allows creation of a wiki post as the second post in each thread, and its editing privileges can be managed so that the wiki doesn't get hijacked or can be restored if it is hijacked.

I mean, the reality is that the technology exists to reduce these ridiculously-long threads to appropriate (or inappropriate) discussions AND still have the important info in one consolidated spot. It's the evolution of forums, and hopefully this off topic post encourages progressive movement in that direction! If any forums begged for it, certainly AVS would be it! ;-) It is these types of posts that create a large portion of the reading material on forums. Right?

This is the Samsung owners thread right?
jwhyrock is offline  
post #9137 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 08:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Impala1ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtgray View Post

I have a gripe and I am going to cross post this in the 2010 thread as well.

What is with all newbies creating new threads. They are totally junkinng up this forum. I am not trying to criticzie the moderators but good grief can we get some help in putting things where they ought to be. I have given up trying to direct all these silly folks to right place. If these new folks want help they ought to try posting where they might get an answer. The 2010 owners seem to be the worst offenders, but there seems to be a lot 2009 orphan topics as well.

Even if everyone did what you wanted, there still remains the problem of posts about 6 different 2009 models in this thread. The problems of a C9 model are not the same as an 837, nor a 737 nor a .... whatever model. There should be a seperate thread for each 2009 model, not one for all.
Impala1ss is offline  
post #9138 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gtgray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post

Even if everyone did what you wanted, there still remains the problem of posts about 6 different 2009 models in this thread. The problems of a C9 model are not the same as an 837, nor a 737 nor a .... whatever model. There should be a seperate thread for each 2009 model, not one for all.

Actually, they are 99.9% exactly the same. The are two fundamental differences between any of the models. They are either iris equipped sets with both Perfect Color and Perfect Tint (837) or they are missing these two features (737 - C9). It is all naming conventions.

1)Either they have an iris or they don't. If the set has the feature, you can't disable it.. so not point discussing it much unless, it does not work properly. If so the sets needs repair. If your set doesn't have it, there is nothing to do or think about.

2) They have Perfet Tint/Color or they don't. Unless you have both and calibrate from a preset, this is not really to relevant for most folks either.

The other stuff that varies by model in the firmawar is negligible and should probably be turned off.

Beyond that, you are talking size, they all use the same light engine, the same contrloller boards, that is sum total of the difference.

Sure there are naming differences, some say potato and some potato...


A C9 is a XX737 by another name that is all.


On the 2010 basically you are talking 3 features you either have all 3 or you don't, the 3rd feature is the sound bar. So you an 838 with an iris, Perfect Color and Tint, and the sound bar... all the rest is negligible..

So it is not complicated, they use to call the top models the 837-838, the Diamond, they stopped in 2009 and picked it back up again in 2010. Either it is a Diamond or it is not and the only real hardware difference is the IRIS....

Just another blank signature.
gtgray is offline  
post #9139 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Impala1ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtgray View Post

Actually, they are 99.9% exactly the same. ...

They are not the same but if you think so ...whatever. Also, the posters are either noobs or they are not. Noobs, by definition, are unaware of the unofficial rules of any board. How do you propose correcting them?
Impala1ss is offline  
post #9140 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
jwhyrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 306
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post

They are not the same but if you think so ...whatever. Also, the posters are either noobs or they are not. Noobs, by definition, are unaware of the unofficial rules of any board. How do you propose correcting them?

since when did forums have rules?
jwhyrock is offline  
post #9141 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
heavyharmonies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Urbana, IL
Posts: 1,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhyrock View Post

since when did forums have rules?

*chuckle*

No doubt. I guess people have forgotten the Red versus Blue wars. This place is absolutely prim and proper now in comparison...

"But I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel." - Hudson Hawk
heavyharmonies is offline  
post #9142 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
nube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1,321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Back on topic...

I called Mitsubishi today, again, because I was supposed to have heard whether or not my light engine was available by now. Well, it still hasn't shipped from Shenzen or where ever they're produced, and there's no eta. They promised to expedite it on the 12th, the last time I spoke to them, but didn't actually do it.

Remaining calm and nice on the phone, I simply told them that I had already waited a long time, that all previous commitments had been broken, and that, at this point, I need other options. After discussing it with a supervisor, they offered to replace my 60C9 with a 2010 model at their cost if my replacement light engine doesn't ship next day air tomorrow from China.

This has been the biggest runaround I have gotten on a warranty claim for any product ever, personally or professionally, including my years of procuring MRO parts and services for a 1200 employee motorcycle factory with multiple assembly lines. I'm not holding my breath, after the string of delays and broken commitments, but I have to say that their American support really does at least try to help!
nube is offline  
post #9143 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Senior Member
 
globalgreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 496
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Check out the curved geometry on my 73C9. You can really see it in the DirecTV banner bar, look how the edges curve up. I've tried to fix it with manually adjusting the geometry with no luck. Very frustrating. Any help on how I can fix this? Thanks.
LL

globalgreg is offline  
post #9144 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 10:44 PM
 
Splicer010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Circle the points you mean.
Splicer010 is offline  
post #9145 of 11274 Old 08-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Senior Member
 
globalgreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 496
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicer010 View Post

Circle the points you mean.

I think they look a little worse in person.
LL

globalgreg is offline  
post #9146 of 11274 Old 08-26-2010, 06:34 AM
Member
 
Nofears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That looks pretty bad to me.
Nofears is offline  
post #9147 of 11274 Old 08-26-2010, 07:09 AM
Senior Member
 
speedbump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
From the wisdom of current owners, what is the consensus of buying one of these sets used? I had been considering ordering one from Dell, but there are currently a 65, 73 and 82" posted locally on Craigslist from people moving and/or downsizing. Is the factory warranty transferable? Can I but a 3rd party warranty on a used set? What should I check out before buying?

They are all currently listed at prices that are way too high (most are close to, or higher than recent Dell sale prices on new ones), but I imagine they will be willing to negotiate when they have problems getting their asking price. I'm just trying to decide how much I'd have to save to make it worth buying used rather than new.

Thanks for any opinions.
speedbump is offline  
post #9148 of 11274 Old 08-26-2010, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
heavyharmonies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Urbana, IL
Posts: 1,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbump View Post

From the wisdom of current owners, what is the consensus of buying one of these sets used? I had been considering ordering one from Dell, but there are currently a 65, 73 and 82" posted locally on Craigslist from people moving and/or downsizing. Is the factory warranty transferable? Can I but a 3rd party warranty on a used set? What should I check out before buying?

They are all currently listed at prices that are way too high (most are close to, or higher than recent Dell sale prices on new ones), but I imagine they will be willing to negotiate when they have problems getting their asking price. I'm just trying to decide how much I'd have to save to make it worth buying used rather than new.

Thanks for any opinions.

Considering the prices from Dell, the markdown would have to be pretty steep for me to consider taking on the hassle of a used unit. If a 73" is $1150 from Dell, I wouldn't want to spend more than about $800 on a used one, if even that much.

"But I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel." - Hudson Hawk
heavyharmonies is offline  
post #9149 of 11274 Old 08-26-2010, 08:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
4mula1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa.
Posts: 1,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
4mula1 is offline  
post #9150 of 11274 Old 08-26-2010, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
heavyharmonies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Urbana, IL
Posts: 1,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula1 View Post

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=5043

Cool. I've always wanted to see them in concert...

"But I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel." - Hudson Hawk
heavyharmonies is offline  
Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Mitsubishi

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off