16. After your satisfied with the cleaning, reverse the steps taking note to replace the two sets of three screws holding the lens sub assemblies together,
17. Slide the LE base back into the set, noting those 'pins' at the front of the set and the location of the two bolts that hold that plate in place,
18. Reconnect all six cables and be sure they are secure and don't scrape against any metal edges or interfer with anything,
19. After your sure the base is where is is suppose to be, put a piece of tape over that switch under the right side of the base (blue lever) and power up the TV,
20. Check for rotation with the test pattern from the service menu: Menu-2457, then press the fast forward button (>>) on the remote. The two black adjustment screws (one of which you loosened) adjust for this,
21. If the screen is level, tighten those two bolts that hold the base in place,
22. Now is the time to get some moistened cotton swabs and clean that rear fan. The blade tips, around the inner surface and the fins of the heat sink. You can also use a 'crevice' tool on a canister type of vaccumn cleaner if the dust buildup is excessive. Just don't use compressed air to blow the dust out.
22. Remove the tape from that safety switch and replace the rear panel and all 17 screws. (Nice to have a small power screwdriver.)
23. Lastly, reconnect all your cables, plug the set back in and cross your fingers. You did label those cables didn't you??