JVC HD 52G786 & PS3: Problems with the HDMI - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-17-2009, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have had this tv for about a good 4 years now. ive been constantly having problems connecting this tv to my recently bought playstation 3 system. if you didnt know, the ps3 can be set to particular video outputs and it saves these settings for the next time that the system is turned on. i was smart enough to have gotten a 4 year warranty with the tv and actually had a technician come by and take a look at the tv today in order to see if there was a problem with the hdmi connection. he fiddled around with it for a bit and then tried connecting the hdmi to my satellite box, which turned out to have worked just fine. he narrowed it down to there being a problem with the ps3 itself. however, i have tried many different methods and went through all the troubleshooting guides on sony's website and still have had no luck. currently, i have the ps3 connected to the tv with standard cables (red, yellow, and white) and have tried numerous times to get it to work with the hdmi. the standard connection works without a problem (other than the fact that the picture is just downright terrible). initially, when i tried connecting the ps3 when i had just gotten it, the hdmi connection worked just fine for a day or two. then, it was working on and off until it got to the point where it is now that it doesnt work at all whatsoever. i have absolutely no idea what else i could possibly try to get the connection to work. any help would be very graciously accepted
Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page