2010 Mitsubishi 3D DLP Owners Thread (738/838 series) - Page 300 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 43Likes

post #8971 of 8973 Old Today, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had an Amazon Fire TV Stick connected to my Mitsubishi DLP for a while. Now suddenly when I try to play content from Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc., I get only sound but the screen displays a DHCP Error.

I called Amazon and was told that a DHCP update in recent days left some older TVs, including Mitsubishi DLPs, behind. They recommended that I get a new TV.

Nonsense?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8972 of 8973 Old Today, 07:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakerwildcat View Post
I've had an Amazon Fire TV Stick connected to my Mitsubishi DLP for a while. Now suddenly when I try to play content from Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc., I get only sound but the screen displays a DHCP Error.

I called Amazon and was told that a DHCP update in recent days left some older TVs, including Mitsubishi DLPs, behind. They recommended that I get a new TV.

Nonsense?
Tell them to ensure that the TV stick works as advertised. THEY made the change, not Mitsubishi.

I smell a lawsuit...
old corps likes this.

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
post #8973 of 8973 Old Today, 08:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakerwildcat View Post

Nonsense?

I'd be insisting they refund the purchase price. They sold you their device that worked fine, then made it useless to you with THEIR update.
Nonsense indeed.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page