2010 Mitsubishi 3D DLP Owners Thread (638 series) - Page 47 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
its been quite some time since I've posted here, but i just started running into a flickering color issue on my 60638. started happening last night and from the reading I've done in the last day, it seems my color wheel may be making its last spin. so off i went to mitsubishi's official parts site since i bought the best lamp I've had out of the 3 I've replaced from there, and to my surprise they had no mention of the part. i looked around and it would appear that every site that had these listed for under $100 at one point are all out of stock. now the most trustworthy looking site, sears-parts, is selling them for over $200 after shipping and taxes. i did find a place thats undercutting the few sites that do have them in stock but I'm questioning the legitimacy of the place. anyone every have any interaction with products530.com? fyi, they're selling the color wheel for $155 + $5 shipping. id really like to keep this monster of a tv since its done so well for the 3 or so years I've had it, but at about $100+ per bulb and now ~$200 for this part, if this is even the issue mind you, I'm starting to eyeball some 60" plasma/lcd models just below the 4k level.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement