how to reset tv after fixing osd for clean airfilter - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-19-2011, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i have a panasonic pt-50lc14 i was getting a osd that said air filters need to be cleaned tv will shut down after 1 minute. i did some research i found out how to clean them and did so. the problem i have is that i am still getting the meassage to clean filters the research i found says i will get this message until i reset the air filter meter . the only thing i found was to press the volume button on the tv and the swap on my remote when i do this the tv comes on and i see where i can reset the bulb meter but nothing specific for the airfilter meter . if anyone can help me please . also when i do this i have about a minute befor the osd comes on and the tv freezes till i unplug it to reset. help me please, thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-19-2011, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
The service manual is located here. The error you are getting is on page 12, but gives no reset procedure other than cleaning. Page 53 gives other solutions if cleaning does not solve it.

That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page