Problems with Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch and Mitsubishi WD-73C10 - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Display Devices > Rear Projection Units > Problems with Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch and Mitsubishi WD-73C10

Rear Projection Units

oRSpetsnaz's Avatar oRSpetsnaz
01:12 AM Liked: 10
post #1 of 2
06-09-2011 | Posts: 14
I bought a Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch based on recommendations from this forum. I cannot get it to work with any of my HDMI devices and my mitsubishi wd73c10. The switch is revision 3 and my tv has the latest firmware (12.01). I have tried using both my fat and slim 360's, my PS3, HTPC, and Dreamcast w/ vga to hdmi converter. All of them show up as red lights on the front of the switch and never turn green. I have tried multiple inputs and cables on both the tv and switch. For troubleshooting, I connected a comcast hd box through the switch to a sony LCD and it worked with no problems.

Does anybody else here have a Mitsubishi DLP and either an HDMI switch or a receiver? Does it work ok? Are there any known issues with the tv or switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
taichi4's Avatar taichi4
01:03 PM Liked: 98
post #2 of 2
06-09-2011 | Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by oRSpetsnaz View Post

I bought a Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch based on recommendations from this forum. I cannot get it to work with any of my HDMI devices and my mitsubishi wd73c10. The switch is revision 3 and my tv has the latest firmware (12.01). I have tried using both my fat and slim 360's, my PS3, HTPC, and Dreamcast w/ vga to hdmi converter. All of them show up as red lights on the front of the switch and never turn green. I have tried multiple inputs and cables on both the tv and switch. For troubleshooting, I connected a comcast hd box through the switch to a sony LCD and it worked with no problems.

Does anybody else here have a Mitsubishi DLP and either an HDMI switch or a receiver? Does it work ok? Are there any known issues with the tv or switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monoprice has a great Live Chat on their website on which you can ask to be transferred to an upper level tech. I found them very helpful when I used this feature prior to my first order.

Good luck!
Tags: Mitsubish Wd73c10 73 1080p 3d Upgradeable Dlp Tv
Gear in this thread
Reply Rear Projection Units

Subscribe to this Thread