Problems with Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch and Mitsubishi WD-73C10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-09-2011, 12:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bought a Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch based on recommendations from this forum. I cannot get it to work with any of my HDMI devices and my mitsubishi wd73c10. The switch is revision 3 and my tv has the latest firmware (12.01). I have tried using both my fat and slim 360's, my PS3, HTPC, and Dreamcast w/ vga to hdmi converter. All of them show up as red lights on the front of the switch and never turn green. I have tried multiple inputs and cables on both the tv and switch. For troubleshooting, I connected a comcast hd box through the switch to a sony LCD and it worked with no problems.

Does anybody else here have a Mitsubishi DLP and either an HDMI switch or a receiver? Does it work ok? Are there any known issues with the tv or switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-09-2011, 12:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by oRSpetsnaz View Post

I bought a Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch based on recommendations from this forum. I cannot get it to work with any of my HDMI devices and my mitsubishi wd73c10. The switch is revision 3 and my tv has the latest firmware (12.01). I have tried using both my fat and slim 360's, my PS3, HTPC, and Dreamcast w/ vga to hdmi converter. All of them show up as red lights on the front of the switch and never turn green. I have tried multiple inputs and cables on both the tv and switch. For troubleshooting, I connected a comcast hd box through the switch to a sony LCD and it worked with no problems.

Does anybody else here have a Mitsubishi DLP and either an HDMI switch or a receiver? Does it work ok? Are there any known issues with the tv or switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monoprice has a great Live Chat on their website on which you can ask to be transferred to an upper level tech. I found them very helpful when I used this feature prior to my first order.

Good luck!
Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Mitsubish Wd73c10 73 1080p 3d Upgradeable Dlp Tv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page