2011 Mitsubishi 3D DLP Owners Thread (740/840 series) - Page 135 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #4021 of 4022 Unread Today, 12:00 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I've decided to sell my 82840 to step up to a Samsung 85 inch 4K LED...So, my 82840 is for sale. I live in Cali if anyone might be interested.
Sponsored Links
post #4022 of 4022 Unread Today, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked: 454
Originally Posted by Savatage316 View Post
Anyone know the response time for game lag etc... For the 840? I'm just curious, comparing to some current sets I'm lookin at and I've loved my 82840, and game lag doesn't seem to be an issue at all if ever, but I'm perhaps moving to another type of set and curious how comparing response times might be

Lag is not a problem with Mitsubishi DLPs. I remember reading that the early Samsung DLPs had a problem with lag, however.

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
Sponsored Links
Reply Rear Projection Units

Mitsubishi , Plasma Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page