Old 01-02-2012, 06:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post

Your You Tube video made me laugh. That is exactly how I feel sometimes.

The sweet spot! Movies and women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsoko2 View Post

Low is 6500k so I changed mine back to low. I went and scheduled a ISF calibration on my set so I will post results next week. Pricy for my neck of the woods as he has to travel from Seattle to me.

I had my wd-82840 calibrated on Saturday and the results are amazing. I posted a couple of weeks ago that the 82840 was causing significant eye strain. Chad Billheimer from Ohio performed the calibration and my eye strain has been totally eliminated. The picture is clearer and the colors are now completely natural. Chad showed me through graphs that the factory settings are far from ideal. He also discovered and fixed a geometry problem. Proper calibration is well worth the money.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup1judge View Post

I had my wd-82840 calibrated on Saturday and the results are amazing. I posted a couple of weeks ago that the 82840 was causing significant eye strain. Chad Billheimer from Ohio performed the calibration and my eye strain has been totally eliminated. The picture is clearer and the colors are now completely natural. Chad showed me through graphs that the factory settings are far from ideal. He also discovered and fixed a geometry problem. Proper calibration is well worth the money.

Chad is highly regarded. Love to see the charts. How many hours on the lamp when you let Chad at it.

Mits WD-92840 92" DLP - Lumagen Radiance XS, Martin Logan Motion 40s, Ascend Sierra 2s
Older 58" Panny Plasma -DVDO DUO, JBL Studio 530
Pioneer AJs, PSB Images, Usher S520, JBL HLS-610, Definitive SM45, MusicHall Marimba
Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Had my WD82840 calibrated today and it took about 3 hours. The guy setup for BluRay and TV, as well as day & night viewing. The out of the box setting were way off and no where near 6500k on the low setting. "WOW", what a difference in viewing now and well worth the cost of having a ISF calibration done. Tommorrow will be setting up my new speakers, JTR Quintuple's for mains & center and Triple 8's for all the surrounds. Love'n the toys!

Bill
Old 01-04-2012, 09:54 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsoko2 View Post

as well as day & night viewing.

Help me understand...is there a button/setting to easily switch between day & night viewing?

Mitsubishi WD-92842, Onkyo HT-S9400THX, Oppo BDP-93, XBOX 360 w/Kinect, XBOX (modded), WD My Book Essential, FiOS Bundle
Old 01-05-2012, 07:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 92
http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enthuzist View Post

Help me understand...is there a button/setting to easily switch between day & night viewing?

Just a guess here - but the most obvious answer is one of the presets was probably set for daytime viewing and the other was probably set for night - like ADV1 and ADV2. Easy to switch just hit the display button and an arrow button on the remote.

That what I'll be doing for 3d and 2d when I get the time...

-Aaron
My Basement Movie Room and Bar/Game Room - actually doing stuff now... please comment!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 AM

Been following this thread for awhile and still having a hard time convincing myself that I should do dlp 3d over the sharp 70 non 3d...thoughts
Old 01-05-2012, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoth33 View Post

Been following this thread for awhile and still having a hard time convincing myself that I should do dlp 3d over the sharp 70 non 3d...thoughts

Didn't you already buy the Sharp?

Quote:

once the 70inch arrives on Friday I will be too...

Quote:

Well after much reading pulled the trigger. I am replacing my 3 year 58 inch plasma with this 70. Also moving the penny to the bedroom or great tv!! I will post my experiences once it's delivered and see how it compares to the posted feedback. I'll be placing mine on a stand that sits 36inches high, is this too high? Seems like it will be ok. Same height I had the penny.

I'd say you're committed now.

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
Old 01-05-2012, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Or are you having second thoughts?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permali...ef=ent_fb_link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee L. Peabody View Post

If you order a WD 82-738 through Amazon.com... and it is fulfilled by Pauls TV you will get the 740 instead... they haven't had a 738 since July.

That's an 82" WD-82740 for the price of last year's WD-82738, and about $500 cheaper than the 70" non-3D Sharp.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 AM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:

Assuming you are having second thoughts, here are a couple of mine. I am probably in the small percentage of Mits owners who don't care much about 3D, so you need to decide for yourself on that. But when it comes to 2D picture quality I care a lot. For about the same price as the Sharpe 70" you could buy an 82840 with a much larger picture and the Clear Contrast screen which gives amazing contrast and clarity. So, 3D, probably a better picture (certainly as good), and a 45% larger screen (meaning every single image on the screen is almost half again as large as the Sharpe), for about the same cost. That doesn't sound like a very hard call to me, unless you are seriously predisposed to an LCD display, which I don't personally like as much as DLP. I hope this helps.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:

I just got a 73" Mits 740 for my family room so I could move my Sammy 67A750 DLP to my dedicated theater room. 3D was not a factor for me. I think the 3D effect is cool, but I don't like the dim picture or having to wear glasses. I will wait for the next generation 3D that does not require glasses.

I previewed a bunch of sets before deciding on the Mits. I am very happy with my Sammy and disappointed they left the DLP market. I like DLP sets not just because of the size/price advantage but also because I love movies and think DLP provides the most theater-like experience. After all, when you go to the movies these days - DLP is what you are watching.

The only current production big screen set that I liked better than the Mitsubishi were the Samsung and Panasonic plasmas. Cost always being a consideration I went with the Mits 73" over a Panasonic plasma 65" that would have been about $1000 more expensive. I did prefer the plasma, but not $1000 worth. I did not see an LCD set I liked as much as the Mitsubishi I bought.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:50 AM

I just got my WD 82-740 and am very disappointed with it.

The good news is I appear to have gotten one with none of the initial issues that some others have dealt with.

Back in the day, I got a 60" Pioneer CRT and it had shock and awe value.

When that one bit the dust, I chose not to repair it and purchased a Hitachi HD Ready CRT. The 3" step down was very noticeable and I never really liked that TV as much as my old Pioneer.

Now, I have what is dimensionally a much larger set than I've ever had and it just doesn't seem overwhelmingly big. I keep going in and out of rooms looking at the 82" vs the 57" and it just doesn't seem bigger for some odd reason.

Perhaps, putting the DLP on a stand and not having it all one big box is what is throwing me.

It really surprises me that my level of satisfaction is as low as it is.

The picture is lackluster and the scrawl you watch on ESPN isn't very clear at 1080i...admittedly, I still live in dark ages of TV broadcast and haven't put the HD Dish up. I do have an over the air converter where I can see channels in HD but it's a pain to get in back behind this and I don't know if I'll ever hook up the over the air HD.

I'm also disappointed with the lack of connectors on the back. Skimpy. The WD 82-738 I thought I was getting has a couple more.

We watched a standard definition DVD upscaled to 1080p, last night, and it was reminiscent of the theater experience so I was content with that aspect of the set.

I have no interest in 3D. I just went for size/cost ratio... just didn't get wowed like I expected. If I could return it, I would.

I think anything over 60" to me is all going to look about the same size wise.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Dee,

the 73833 had svideo firewire component video and the year before that had cablecard, and vga, dvi im assuming. GO back a few years more and you have to pay 1199 for the hdmi adapter .

We dont need all those ports anymore, you need 1 or two hdmi ports if you are routing through an avr. thats what it comes down too. We dont get pip anymore either on these big tvs. or split screen. It is what it is.

Love it or Hate it, its not going to change.

Ask me if i every used firewire, or cable card as a satelite user, even svideo. havent used it in years. and if i needed it the avr could handle it but it would look like crap upscaled.

The 740 is a great set for the money. Im asshamd to tell you what i paid for mine. but it wasnt very much at all. after coupons and cashback.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 568
Quote:

I just got my WD 82-740 and am very disappointed with it.

The good news is I appear to have gotten one with none of the initial issues that some others have dealt with.

Back in the day, I got a 60" Pioneer CRT and it had shock and awe value.

When that one bit the dust, I chose not to repair it and purchased a Hitachi HD Ready CRT. The 3" step down was very noticeable and I never really liked that TV as much as my old Pioneer.

Now, I have what is dimensionally a much larger set than I've ever had and it just doesn't seem overwhelmingly big. I keep going in and out of rooms looking at the 82" vs the 57" and it just doesn't seem bigger for some odd reason.

Perhaps, putting the DLP on a stand and not having it all one big box is what is throwing me.

It really surprises me that my level of satisfaction is as low as it is.

The picture is lackluster and the scrawl you watch on ESPN isn't very clear at 1080i...admittedly, I still live in dark ages of TV broadcast and haven't put the HD Dish up. I do have an over the air converter where I can see channels in HD but it's a pain to get in back behind this and I don't know if I'll ever hook up the over the air HD.

I'm also disappointed with the lack of connectors on the back. Skimpy. The WD 82-738 I thought I was getting has a couple more.

We watched a standard definition DVD upscaled to 1080p, last night, and it was reminiscent of the theater experience so I was content with that aspect of the set.

I have no interest in 3D. I just went for size/cost ratio... just didn't get wowed like I expected. If I could return it, I would.

I think anything over 60" to me is all going to look about the same size wise.

You are using inferior sources and should look into getting a Bluray player, especially since you enjoyed the up conversion of dvd. I'll admit the standard def stuff is only okay but when fed a good signal from a cable provider or bluray the Mits packs a powerful punch My 73738 replaced a 64" Pioneer Elite and had good shock and awe!
Old 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM

All I can hope is it grows on me... need to watch a sporting event I actually want to watch on it. The Lions at Saints Wilcard Weekend game should be a good test.

The picture isn't even that big of an issue to me. It's more the lack of wow when putting it up on the stand. Heck, even the box it came in wasn't what I expected. Seemed smallish and it was easy to carry. I guess I just need to get my head around the fact that this TV isn't my old box CRT. It doesn't weigh a ton, it doesn't roll, and it has to sit on a stand where the speakers used to be.

I'd rather get it and be disappointed and have it grown on me than to love it, initially, and slowly start hating it. What I'm afraid of is that I'm not high on it now...what's going to happen when I have to change my first bulb in the near future, or experience a chip/color wheel engine issue? Yikes.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 568
Quote:

All I can hope is it grows on me... need to watch a sporting event I actually want to watch on it. The Lions at Saints Wilcard Weekend game should be a good test.

The picture isn't even that big of an issue to me. It's more the lack of wow when putting it up on the stand. Heck, even the box it came in wasn't what I expected. Seemed smallish and it was easy to carry. I guess I just need to get my head around the fact that this TV isn't my old box CRT. It doesn't weigh a ton, it doesn't roll, and it has to sit on a stand where the speakers used to be.

I'd rather get it and be disappointed and have it grown on me than to love it, initially, and slowly start hating it. What I'm afraid of is that I'm not high on it now...what's going to happen when I have to change my first bulb in the near future, or experience a chip/color wheel engine issue? Yikes.

How high is the stand you have it on and what distance from the set? And hopefully you won't have any issues Plus side new bulb new set
Old 01-05-2012, 12:27 PM

21" stand...about 13 feet.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

How high is the stand you have it on and what distance from the set? And hopefully you won't have any issues Plus side new bulb new set

> . . and get it calibrated. When mine was done the tech said that the color temp from the factory was at 30,000K and the blue was turned way up to counter the high color temp. Once he finished dialing it in, fantastic picture for movies and regular TV.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:

to test image put a good Blu-ray player to it with a decent HDMI cable and transformers 3 (got a perfect score on quality on sound and video). Also you might want to measure it from corner to corner you might have gotten the wrong TV if it seems small. You never know you might have been sent a 73 inch instead of the 82. I would just double check it since you said it seems small.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:49 PM

Funny! I actually pulled out the tape measurer, again, even though I did it last night when I got it. It's 82" diagonally. Man, it should seem bigger.

I've been looking at Blu-ray players to pair with it for days. I want to buy the NSZ-GT1... love the idea of having some type of keyboard, and a browser for this. The Logitech Revue would be cool for it, too, but no blu-ray.

The more I read about matching a blu ray with this is that almost every blu-ray player will produce the same image quality. I've been scouring ebay for a hot deal on a highly rated, couple of year old, player. It may not have apps, but I could live with out them due to the Wii. Still, the Sony with Google TV sounds like a fun combo.

The question I need to answer is do I want to put an HD dish up on my roof? I've had DirecTV for years. I didn't go with HD because they couldn't mount that heavy of a dish anywhere on my roof where it wouldn't void the home warranty. I have a standard dish bolted to the Chimney... If they could put the HD dish there I'd do the HD. I see Dish Network has some attractive teaser rates. Maybe, I'll give them a holler and see if their tech can mount their dish on my chimney.

This is where I miss multiple inputs...my old set had two antenna inputs. I would love to hook the HD antenna I have up and see how network TV looks.

I'm your basic noob when it comes to actually using all the great technologies out there... I've been up to speed about most of them, just never got around to using them. Heck, I still haven't hung my surround sound speakers in my ceiling...the house was pre-wired for it and it's 6 years later and I'm still looking at white plates.

You guys are motivating...maybe, I'll get in the fast lane with you soon.

EDIT: Ironically, my newish (couple of months old) Yammy Home Theater receiver has all of sudden started powering itself off over and over. That's gotta be DLP's fault! Not good. I guess I should look at the bright side... I wanted a smaller profile receiver because this one won't quite fit in the shelving and is sitting on the floor in front of the stand.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:35 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:

Funny! I actually pulled out the tape measurer, again, even though I did it last night when I got it. It's 82" diagonally. Man, it should seem bigger.

I've been looking at Blu-ray players to pair with it for days. I want to buy the NSZ-GT1... love the idea of having some type of keyboard, and a browser for this. The Logitech Revue would be cool for it, too, but no blu-ray.

The more I read about matching a blu ray with this is that almost every blu-ray player will produce the same image quality. I've been scouring ebay for a hot deal on a highly rated, couple of year old, player. It may not have apps, but I could live with out them due to the Wii. Still, the Sony with Google TV sounds like a fun combo.

The question I need to answer is do I want to put an HD dish up on my roof? I've had DirecTV for years. I didn't go with HD because they couldn't mount that heavy of a dish anywhere on my roof where it wouldn't void the home warranty. I have a standard dish bolted to the Chimney... If they could put the HD dish there I'd do the HD. I see Dish Network has some attractive teaser rates. Maybe, I'll give them a holler and see if their tech can mount their dish on my chimney.

This is where I miss multiple inputs...my old set had two antenna inputs. I would love to hook the HD antenna I have up and see how network TV looks.

I'm your basic noob when it comes to actually using all the great technologies out there... I've been up to speed about most of them, just never got around to using them. Heck, I still haven't hung my surround sound speakers in my ceiling...the house was pre-wired for it and it's 6 years later and I'm still looking at white plates.

You guys are motivating...maybe, I'll get in the fast lane with you soon.

EDIT: Ironically, my newish (couple of months old) Yammy Home Theater receiver has all of sudden started powering itself off over and over. That's gotta be DLP's fault! Not good. I guess I should look at the bright side... I wanted a smaller profile receiver because this one won't quite fit in the shelving and is sitting on the floor in front of the stand.

Hi, and congratulations? on your new purchase. I have DirecTV with my HD satellite dish mounted on a stand on my roof. I have had a couple of them up there over a 10-12 year period. I am not sure what warranty issues you are referring to. I can tell you that these big DLP's, particularly with the Clear Contrast screen are at their best with HD, and not as much with SD. Size and clarity are sort of the enemy with SD, so I would definitely look into that if I were you. Also, give it a little time for the bulb to stabilize and tweak it up a little and the Wow factor will increase. Our perceptions are funny sometimes. You said that you were expecting more size and yet your screen area increased by more than double from the 57" to the 82"--from about 1387 sq." to 3049 sq." That 120% increase would look huge to me, but we all see things differently. You might want to look into a slightly lower stand when you have an opportunity. Not a big deal since you are at 21", but most people prefer about 17" for the 82" model. That gets a little closer into the vertical sweet spot (area, really) for the set.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
GEP
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
"This is where I miss multiple inputs...my old set had two antenna inputs. I would love to hook the HD antenna I have up and see how network TV looks."

The TV does have one RF antenna input, connect your antenna to that. Your satellite receiver should not be connected to the antenna input if at all possible to avoid - this would be worst possible type of connected for your satellite box. Yes HD satellite is very much worth the effort. Also the oval HD dishes are not that much larger than the SD dishes and they still are in the size range the FCC says you HOA cannot rule out. If they allow the SD dish, then they need to allow the HD dish in the same location.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEP View Post

"This is where I miss multiple inputs...my old set had two antenna inputs. I would love to hook the HD antenna I have up and see how network TV looks."

The TV does have one RF antenna input, connect your antenna to that. Your satellite receiver should not be connected to the antenna input if at all possible to avoid - this would be worst possible type of connected for your satellite box. Yes HD satellite is very much worth the effort. Also the oval HD dishes are not that much larger than the SD dishes and they still are in the size range the FCC says you HOA cannot rule out. If they allow the SD dish, then they need to allow the HD dish in the same location.

This isn't an HOA issue at all. It's a home warranty issue. The warranty given on the house states the roof warranty is voided if a satellite dish is affixed to it. That leaves a pole, or the chimney as my options. The DirecTV guy told me the HD dish couldn't be bolted to my chimney due to it's weight. I might call Dish and see if they can do it.

Oh, and I realize the worst possible connection is the 480i through the antenna. I use my receiver (when it isn't powering itself off) to upconvert the signal to 1080i. That doesn't look too bad...but I can't clearly make out the scrawl on ESPN. You would think that at 1080i the display could clearly produce the scrawl but it does a very poor job of it. I would be hopeful 1080p would be much better.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:49 PM
GEP
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

This isn't an HOA issue at all. It's a home warranty issue. The warranty given on the house states the roof warranty is voided if a satellite dish is affixed to it. That leaves a pole, or the chimney as my options. The DirecTV guy told me the HD dish couldn't be bolted to my chimney due to it's weight. I might call Dish and see if they can do it.

Oh, and I realize the worst possible connection is the 480i through the antenna. I use my receiver (when it isn't powering itself off) to upconvert the signal to 1080i. That doesn't look too bad...but I can't clearly make out the scrawl on ESPN. You would think that at 1080i the display could clearly produce the scrawl but it does a very poor job of it. I would be hopeful 1080p would be much better.

Sounds more like a problem with the receiver's upconversion than the TV. Not all upconverters are equal in quality. If you are using the upconverter in the satellite receiver, then you must be using either the Y/Pb/Pr or HDMI connections on the TV. This still leaves the antenna connection available for an antenna.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:01 PM

Why am I getting a strobe light effect when watching basketball on ESPN and TNT? I've watched 3 different games and all of them have a strobe light effect. Extremely annoying. I stopped the 1080i upconvert and went back to the 480i... no change. I tweaked all the picture settings I could think of...no change.

I may end up loathing this TV. The good news is I don't really watch basketball save for the NCAA tourney, but I couldn't, in good conscience invite anyone over to watch this flickering. It's just awful.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

Why am I getting a strobe light effect when watching basketball on ESPN and TNT? I've watched 3 different games and all of them have a strobe light effect. Extremely annoying. I stopped the 1080i upconvert and went back to the 480i... no change. I tweaked all the picture settings I could think of...no change.

I may end up loathing this TV. The good news is I don't really watch basketball save for the NCAA tourney, but I couldn't, in good conscience invite anyone over to watch this flickering. It's just awful.

Are you watching SD satellite or cable TV?

If cable, just plug a basic cable feed into the RF input on the TV and have the TV scan for digital channels - you will probably find your locals in HD. This would get you the Lions game in HD if you are in the Detroit or New Orleans markets. You CAN'T fault this TV for sub-par SD picture quality. Just about all TV's now have somewhat lousy SD picture quality.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff72 View Post

Are you watching SD satellite or cable TV?

If cable, just plug a basic cable feed into the RF input on the TV and have the TV scan for digital channels - you will probably find your locals in HD. This would get you the Lions game in HD if you are in the Detroit or New Orleans markets. You CAN'T fault this TV for sub-par SD picture quality. Just about all TV's now have somewhat lousy SD picture quality.

It's DirecTV...old Sat box with only the most basic input and outputs.

The maddening thing is that the flicker only happens during the basketball game. Not during commercial, not during other programming on the channel...just during the basketball broadcast.

I googled around and found Samsung has this issue and it's related to a bulb problem supposedly. I just don't get the flicker at any other time but hoops action, but it's horribly distracting and not what you expect when you purchase a new television.

Maybe, a little overreaction but I regret this purchase. I watched The Office earlier and everytime it went to break, it faded to black, and I honestly thought the TV was dead. I've never worried about any piece of electronic equipment in my life before the DLP TV, and now today with my receiver shutting off a bunch earlier today (has been on for 10 hours without a shut down now).

The TV just doesn't inspire any confidence. Watching TV is supposed to be a relaxing activity and since buying this I've been on edge and very cranky.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:40 PM

Okay, I got my LG AG-S100 glasses in yesterday and charged one overnight. They do work... kinda. I seem to be getting some flashing every once in a while and sometimes some blue looking outlines. Not sure if it's a sync problem between the glasses and the TV or if it's something else. Can somebody tell me where the IR emitter is located on the TV so I'm maybe not covering half of it or something?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:

It's DirecTV...old Sat box with only the most basic input and outputs.

The maddening thing is that the flicker only happens during the basketball game. Not during commercial, not during other programming on the channel...just during the basketball broadcast.

I googled around and found Samsung has this issue and it's related to a bulb problem supposedly. I just don't get the flicker at any other time but hoops action, but it's horribly distracting and not what you expect when you purchase a new television.

Maybe, a little overreaction but I regret this purchase. I watched The Office earlier and everytime it went to break, it faded to black, and I honestly thought the TV was dead. I've never worried about any piece of electronic equipment in my life before the DLP TV, and now today with my receiver shutting off a bunch earlier today (has been on for 10 hours without a shut down now).

The TV just doesn't inspire any confidence. Watching TV is supposed to be a relaxing activity and since buying this I've been on edge and very cranky.

Im not sure man, it just seems though that you bought this set and dont have any of the pieces to compelte the puzzle that makes it dazzle. Not having HD cable, not having blu ray, not having HDMI hookups....all these things are what makes the new tvs what they are and im just sayin, no wonder youre not feeling the tv.

Its like buying the body of a ferrari but not having the engine that is meant to go with it and being disappointed.

You gotta get the right devices and connections and the tv im sure will blow you away.

Looking for a mature gaming forum? Come check out www.gamingoutsiders.com

Tags
Mitsubishi , Plasma Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv