Samsung rear projection DLP HL67A750 Black screen flashing lights - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 08-31-2011, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Samsung rear projection DLP HL67A750
TV set is on, blue circle is illuminated, but no picture, just black screen and the red and green light on the lower right corner are blinking, occasionally all three light blink and it sounds like the set is switching on and off. This set is 2 years old and I have already had the green LED lamp replaces, a repair just 8 months ago that cost about 25% of the original purchase price. Need help. Can I fix this economically or is this a lost cause.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Have you looked here;
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1310024

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #3 of 6 Old 09-11-2011, 07:43 PM

I am having this same issue. However the blue circle isn't illuminated but that is probably because I had that option disabled before this problem happened.

I've had the TV for about 2 years now. When I plug the TV in the power LED blinks 3 or 4 times, I can hear the fans kick on but then they stop after a second, I hear a click sound, and then it goes through that routine again. Goes through that routine 4 times then 3 LEDs start flashing and continue to do so permanently. During all of this the screen never turns on or even attempts to. Also the TV isn't responding to the remote. Can't turn it on or off with the remote so that is why I have to plug it in and then unplug it.
post #4 of 6 Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 PM

I am trying to troubleshoot my tv.
3 blinking leds on front.....no picture.

Replaced sub power supply, but I get no voltage reading on output of 2nd supply. I measure 300vdc on input but no output, should be 16 vdc.
I did find that the red led is bad but shouldn't the other led light up (blue & green)? Before I buy a red led I want to make sure there isn't a bigger problem. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks
post #5 of 6 Old 12-13-2012, 05:58 PM

Has anyone fixed this issue?
post #6 of 6 Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsungHero View Post

I am having this same issue. However the blue circle isn't illuminated but that is probably because I had that option disabled before this problem happened.

I've had the TV for about 2 years now. When I plug the TV in the power LED blinks 3 or 4 times, I can hear the fans kick on but then they stop after a second, I hear a click sound, and then it goes through that routine again. Goes through that routine 4 times then 3 LEDs start flashing and continue to do so permanently. During all of this the screen never turns on or even attempts to. Also the TV isn't responding to the remote. Can't turn it on or off with the remote so that is why I have to plug it in and then unplug it.

i had the same problem
replaced the main board and power supply and bingo tv came back to life
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page