Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 11 Old 02-21-2012, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
" FAIL "

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRELY POST

Hi guys, the bad news don't stop, the TV are failing a lot, now the image is all distorted and the volume is not responding at all, freezed image and a lot of rain on the screen, realy is a shame because I could saw great picture but only for a week, and I think who this is not related with the previus trouble, I will show a video.

Please see the video on this adress of youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwedi...ature=youtu.be

I will be waiting for help.

Thanks in advance !!

-------------------------------------------

" SOLVED "

Finally I changed DMD board and works again, but now my screen is not completely full, I have like 5cm on the top who not show picture, I tried from the service menu change some parameters without a solution.

The DMD board who I put was the alternative part to the original, I mean who my Tv originaly have Part Number: BP41-00119E and now I has put the
Alternate Part: BP94-02217A

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks in advance !

------------------------------
Hi guys, I im looking for help with this, my Dlp starts to fail at first power on, take time to show picture, at the end the tv wont show picture and have the three blinking lights, so I changed the lamp for new one ( philips ), this time take less time to show picture, but again turn of quickly with the three blinking lights.

So I tried diferents ways to test all the tv :

1 - test voltage who came to the ballast, was up to 320v - OK
2 - test sensor of lamp - OK
3 - test ballast, have the capacity to turn on the light, even if the color wheel wont started ( by bridge circuit ) - OK
3 - re-weld the chip A8904SLB-T who is in DMD board location IC704 also test conductivity - OK ?
4 - put out the color wheel, was cleaned the sensor and the rotor, test conductivity to the flex and was ok, but wont started - WRONG

So, my question is, how I can do to test the color wheel motor, voltage needed ? maybe outside the tv ? will there be any connection similar on the motherboard from pc to test ? I know who the cable is a flex, but maybe someone knows how do this.

Thanks in advance !!

------------------------------

" SOLVED "

Finally I changed DMD board and works again, but now my screen is not completely full, I have like 5cm on the top who not show picture, I tried from the service menu change some parameters without a solution.

The DMD board who I put was the alternative part to the original, I mean who my Tv originaly have Part Number: BP41-00119E and now I has put the
Alternate Part: BP94-02217A

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks in advance !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 02-25-2012, 07:59 AM - Thread Starter

Any can help me ??
post #3 of 11 Old 03-01-2012, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Nobody ?
post #4 of 11 Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie12e View Post

what ?

So what ?
post #5 of 11 Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie12e View Post

what ?

Up !
post #6 of 11 Old 03-02-2012, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damar View Post

Color wheel won´t start Samsung HL-R4667W

There might be info in the service manual to diagnose the color wheel.

That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)
post #7 of 11 Old 03-20-2012, 11:58 PM - Thread Starter

I have to change something more ?
post #8 of 11 Old 03-21-2012, 04:23 AM
EG3

Liked: 17
Make sure that the color wheel ribbon cable is inserted into the DMD board correctly. Not upside down. The ribbon contacts must be aligned with the DMD contacts.
post #9 of 11 Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Any can help me ??
post #10 of 11 Old 04-01-2012, 03:33 PM - Thread Starter

Nobody ?
post #11 of 11 Old 08-16-2012, 05:13 PM

Hi there, how's it going?
I don't know if you are still waiting on an answer on how to fix the "dead space" on top, bottom or sides of the screen, but here's what you need to do in case you are still wondering or maybe for someone else who's having the same issue.
Once you take the DMD board off the tv and install it back on, you have to re-align it to the center of the projection housing.
This is how you do it:
You can do this procedure by yourself but there will be a lot of going front and back to check on the screen so if you can get someone to help you while you do this, that will save you a lot of time!
Ok, on the DMD board housing you see there are two screw holes on the left, one screw hole on the right and the four spring loaded screws. Once you have placed the board back on the housing, go ahead and screw in the seven screws but don't tighten them all the way. Make sure they're loose enough so you can move the board up and down and from side to side but not too loose that the screws can't hold the board in position.
Once you've done this and made sure you connected all the wires back on, turn your tv on with access to your service menu and there will be a screen calibration option somewhere in there which consists of a grid that will be visible on the screen. (I don't have the original remote to my tv so I can't access the service menu and therefore I can't exactly say where this option is but I'm sure if you look around you will find it) Once you've found this option you will want to center that grid to the screen and you do that by moving the DMD board OPPOSITE to the side you want to go to. If you want the projection to go to the left of the screen, move the board to the right, if you want it to go down, move the board up.
If you have someone to help you, just have them look at the grid in the screen and let you know which direction to move the image to.
If you don't have help, just adjust little by little and check the grid as often as you need to until you're satisfied with the image centered in your screen.
Once you're happy with the result, go ahead and tighten the three screws on the sides first making sure you don't move the DMD board out of alignment and then the four spring loaded screws and that's it...you're done!
Hope it helps and good luck with your tv.
You all have a great day !!
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page