742 is coming (I hope) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-21-2012, 01:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I ordered the WD-73742 from Big River (I guess I can't say the A word) for $1385 with white glove delivery this past Tuesday. "A" said the delivery would be Friday. I just purchased a small house and we're not moved in yet. Both deliveries are to come to the new house. The same day I ordered the Techcraft Bernini TV stand. That was coming Thursday. The delivery company called and said they would like to bring the 742 Thursday. Yet I did not have the stand yet so I asked them if they could keep the original delivery date for Friday. They said no problem. They would be there between 2-6PM. So now it's Friday. I got the Bernini stand assembled it. Called the delivery company and double checked. Again they said they would be there between 2-6. So 5 o'clock rolls around and they haven't shown up yet. I called and the person on the other said "The driver hasn't called you yet?" and I said "No." So I'm hold while he contacts the driver. He says to me "He's up in Wolfeboro. He won't be there until 7-8." I say "That's no good. I have to work a 12 hour midnight shift tonight and I have to go take a nap." So he sets it up and tells me the driver will be there early afternoon Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed...

MY HOME THEATER VIDEO!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page