River Valley Electronics - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-02-2012, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone ever deal with this company. Just ordered an OB from them and hoping it lasts awhile. Will be my 3rd but I

like my R60XBR1 so I'll keep fixin it as long as I can find parts. These guys finally had 1 in stock and ordered it right away

and should be here early next week. For those of you looking for a place to get philips bulbs I also have been thru 4 of those

and keep at least 2 backups. I buy them from Newegg.com for around $105 but I know what I'm getting and fast delivery. I f

anyone has got an OB from http://www.rivervalleyelectronics.net/default.aspx River Valley before please let me know about

their product and service and also a good place to send my old one out to get rebuit for backup. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-03-2012, 03:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well It's supposed to arrive Saturday so if I have any questions as far as installation I hope someone here can provide some advice. The first one Sony sent a tech to replace and the 2nd one a local tech did it. I'm gonna try this one as I have printed out a few DIY walkthroughs with pics and step by step procedures from online forums to guide me, but if anyone can think of anything I should do to prepare or other things I should do while the TV is torn apart please chime in as all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page