Blinking Timer Light on Samsung HL67A750 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 09-12-2012, 11:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a hl67a750a that has worked great up until now. 2 nights ago it quit responding to the remote and now it will only turn on and off using the power button on the tv and I can also adjust the volume but only with the controls on the tv. No other buttons work and no remote works it. We have still been able to use it with our ps3 only because it automatically switches to that input when the ps3 is turned on. We noticed the Timer light (the middle light on fron of tv) is blinking. When we looked this up in the manual it says the inner power supply is bad. Any ideas on how this can be fixed and approximate cost?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velasquez View Post

I have a hl67a750a that has worked great up until now. 2 nights ago it quit responding to the remote and now it will only turn on and off using the power button on the tv and I can also adjust the volume but only with the controls on the tv. No other buttons work and no remote works it. We have still been able to use it with our ps3 only because it automatically switches to that input when the ps3 is turned on. We noticed the Timer light (the middle light on fron of tv) is blinking. When we looked this up in the manual it says the inner power supply is bad. Any ideas on how this can be fixed and approximate cost?
do u know the part #?
post #3 of 4 Old 09-12-2012, 09:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Are you sure about the timer light? According to Samsung's literature, there is no error mode with just the timer light blinking. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00022364&fm_seq=22532#1 LED TVs

Did you unplug it for two minutes to reset the computer?

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb

post #4 of 4 Old 09-13-2012, 11:25 PM

Liked: 10
Could be the power supply like you said, these units power supplys tend to fail, I replaced mine about a 2 weeks ago, tv tried to turn on but 3 blinking lights, after testing the powersupply i wasnt getting 16v to the main board and was only getting 5v
Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page