Model HLT5076SX/XAA - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-27-2012, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I inherited my Samsung DLP that was purchased 11/07 and the first white dot appeared about a week ago. Within 24 hours the second dot appeared. About 3 days later, the third one showed up and I'm holding at three. A friend told me about the "white dot syndrome" and offered to do the labor if I purchased the part.

I came across this forum while researching the problem. I did not know there had been a class action lawsuit but, alas, my TV was not on the list. I called 800-726-7864 (from one of the earlier postings here). I got a rep immediately and 5 minutes later was through with the call having been told I would receive a call in 1-2 days to set up an appointment--free of charge.

I am very impressed with the service I have received tonight, hopefully this will not change as the repair progresses.

I have never posted on any social forum but just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-29-2012, 02:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Keep us posted on the return call.

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way. If you like Wi-Fi so much, OTA fits right in. After all, it is wireless.
Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page