Panasonic TX-47P800H RPTV 2 flashes - AVS Forum
Rear Projection Units > Panasonic TX-47P800H RPTV 2 flashes
jopo's Avatar jopo 04:31 AM 03-26-2013
Hello Everyone.
Great site. seems full of expertise.
I am a maintenance electrician and get involved in complex situations and jobs.
However i freely admit i am no technician.
Our Panasonic TX-47P800H has just started playing up where it will stop. De-energising the unit for a awhile then powering up does the trick for a little while again.

I have pulled the unit apart. Pulled the main power board out and a ESR check on the capacitors come up good??. Although im not convinced of that. can go into more details if its required. Now that is the limit of my technical abilities regarding electronics.

Cleaned the TV out of dust. Reassembled and went well for two days till just now. I noticed that the Front LED was blinking twice, pause then repeating. I take this to be a fault code

Your help would be appreciated.

ChuckF.'s Avatar ChuckF. 04:48 PM 03-26-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopo View Post

Hello Everyone.
Great site. seems full of expertise.
I am a maintenance electrician and get involved in complex situations and jobs.
However i freely admit i am no technician.
Our Panasonic TX-47P800H has just started playing up where it will stop. De-energising the unit for a awhile then powering up does the trick for a little while again.

I have pulled the unit apart. Pulled the main power board out and a ESR check on the capacitors come up good??. Although im not convinced of that. can go into more details if its required. Now that is the limit of my technical abilities regarding electronics.

Cleaned the TV out of dust. Reassembled and went well for two days till just now. I noticed that the Front LED was blinking twice, pause then repeating. I take this to be a fault code

Your help would be appreciated.

Free service manuals look readily available, google "TX-47P800H Service Manual". Don't work without one.
jopo's Avatar jopo 04:18 AM 03-27-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF. View Post

Free service manuals look readily available, google "TX-47P800H Service Manual". Don't work without one.
Thanks ChuckF, i tried the search in quotes previously. Tried it with your way as well.

Unfortunately that netted no positive results for me.
ChuckF.'s Avatar ChuckF. 05:05 PM 03-27-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopo View Post

Thanks ChuckF, i tried the search in quotes previously. Tried it with your way as well.

Unfortunately that netted no positive results for me.

Elektrotanya appears to have it, http://elektrotanya.com/?q=keres
jopo's Avatar jopo 10:02 PM 03-27-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF. View Post

Elektrotanya appears to have it, http://elektrotanya.com/?q=keres

Thank you very much Chuck,
i didnt pick that one up in my search??
However i probably would not have opened it up due to the foriegn language. Not reliasing it was there.

Again, thank you. Will read it tonight.
jopo's Avatar jopo 02:15 AM 03-29-2013
Unfortunately that pdf is more of a layout as opposed to any fault finding or servicing. Any other ideas anyone?? 2 Flashes???
Up
Mobile  Desktop