Sony SXRD KDS 60A6000 - 5 blinks
I have a friend who has a Sony SXRD KDS 60A6000 which is giving the 5 red blinks when powering it on.
I have tried the following:
1. Verified Fan is running
2. Replaced Ballast
3. Replaced Bulb/housing
4. Unplugged unit, held power for 30 seconds, left unplugged for 15 minutes
5. Disconnected / reconnected all connectors around Power block
6. Powered unit back on - still getting the 5 red blinks
7. I am getting 119V AC at the outlet, and where the cord connects at the G board
8. I am getting less the .1V on the output from the G board to the Ballast
9. I pulled the fuse next to the power cord on the G board and verified continuity with Ohmmeter showing 0.00Ohms
Would the lack of Voltage drop at the ballast connector indicate a bad G board, or is there a sensor that would indicate the Ballast is bad that would cause the board not to send power to the ballast?
Any suggestions on what to try next?