Mitsubishi WD 82737 Ballast Question - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 1 Old 06-16-2015, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thumbs down Mitsubishi WD 82737 Ballast Question

Hello I've been lurking here long enough time to join ... I own a 82" Mitsubishi I bought in 2010 off of since that time I have collected I nice stack of Mitsubishi Ballast boards (MITSUBISHI 938P178010, 938P127010) in my house, buying my fifth one off eBay today to be exact. lol

Has anyone ever trouble shot and found which component goes out? I'm guessing it would be a whole lot cheaper to buy the component and repair these boards rather than dropping $40 a pop for a new board .. and who's to say next time I need one they will be for sale?!?!

I looked around could not find anything on here or the web.

My common tell that its time to change is the TV boots up the MITS logo then it will flash the input with a blue screen then go black and blue screen and input the then black etc etc and so on ...

Thanks in advance ....
Sponsored Links
Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page