Kudos to Crutchfield.com - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-13-2003, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just checked and noticed that Crutchfield has FINALLY posted the CORRECT picture (same as the Sammy Brochure) for the HLN467/567w remote. The correct part number is posted on the bottom portion of the "front" picture and is directly under the name "Samsung"........its
"BN59-00016". FWIW...........the remote they had been showing was MUCH nicer looking, however that remote is for Samsung's LCD series.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-13-2003, 05:14 PM

Cruchfield are really on top of things. Its a shame they dont do price matching because their prices are a bit on the high side for most products.

I have to say though, you get what you pay for, their customer service is second to none. I have returned things to them WAY after the 30 day return period and they took it back without any questions asked and paid for return shipping as well as the shipping for what I upgraded to!

I wish all companies had half the CS that Crutchfield do.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Advanced Member

Crutchfield may have been jumping the gun but they weren't wrong. That remote or one similar is in the pipeline for the DLP's. However, it's really only cosmetically different than the current remote. Mostly they are going from LED's to LCD for the device selection.
post #4 of 4 Old 08-14-2003, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Supertoyz
Crutchfield may have been jumping the gun but they weren't wrong. That remote or one similar is in the pipeline for the DLP's. However, it's really only cosmetically different than the current remote. Mostly they are going from LED's to LCD for the device selection.
When do you think or have you heard anything as to when this "new" remote might be available with the DLP's? How/who did you hear from that would lead you to believe a new one "is in the pipeline for DLP's"? I don't understand what you mean (yes I know what the letters stand for) by "going from LED's to LCD for the device selection"?
Closed Thread Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page