The OFFICIAL Toshiba 56MX195/62MX195/72MX195 OWNER'S THREAD - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 1334 Old 12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy2099 View Post

OK, I've done tons of research to the point that I am ready to pull hte trigger and invest $3k in a TV. Thinking the Toshiba 62mx95. Can you guys help me with a few of my questions concerning regular cable feeds (SD)? BB says that can't show me a SD feed on the TV.

1) Is there a noticable delay when you change channels whether it is HD or SD?
2) What is the picture quality like on the 62mx195 when watching SD? I expect the Tosh to be my regular TV as well.
3) Is there a processor that upconverts the SD signal to a 1080 looking signal?
4) Can the speakers of the Tosh be used as the center channel speaker for a 5.1 system?

Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to replacing my 27" tube with the Tosh, but I don't want to make a $3k mistake.

1 - There is definitely more delay than my old CRT, so channel surfing is not as easy, but I would not say it's excessive.

2 - On SD, depending on the channel, the PQ goes from acceptable to very good. I have found that setting the MPEG Noise Reduction to HIGH results in better PQ on SD.

3 - Garbage in , garbage out. The 480i signal does not have the resolution to be upconverted to the same PQ as a 1080p signal.

4 - Don't think so. You can turn the TV speakers on or off all together, but can't use them as a separate component of a home theater system.

Toshiba 62MX195 1080p DLP w/ Cablecard
Comcast Cable of New England
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 1334 Old 12-01-2005, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckBuster View Post

Question for this forum...has anyone seen a shelf unit, other than the Toshiba one, that works with the 72MX195? I have a large center speaker (25.5 inches wide) and a high-end A/V receiver that is 8.5 inches high but needs a few more inches of heat clearance. I've looked at a lot of shelf units and haven't seen anything even close to my needs, eve if the 66 inch width needed for the set wasn't a constraint. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Build it yourself. I went to lowe's and got all the materials I needed and built my own stand.

Ken
post #93 of 1334 Old 12-04-2005, 09:11 PM

Well what can I say after months and months of shopping and comparing I settled for the Toshiba 62MX195. I got a very good price and it came with a stand, HDMI cord and 3 year after-mfg warranty. I knew all along before it arrived that it was going to blow me away.. I was wrong, It phucked my head up.. I had never imagined or seen anything like that on any TV screen. I have Comcast digital HD cable and I threw on one of the HD channels and they were playing an IMAX movie. Lets just say my DVR get filled all the time.. The fact that it connects to my networked drives and allows me to play mp3 and view photos.. Only if it let me view movies too that would make it truly awesome. Hopefully they will make more firmware upgrades that will allow it to do more things.. Im currently running FW: 1.69 which is pretty recent I suppose. I know I wont have to upgrade my TV for at least 10-15 years.. Everything I put on this TV looks dayum good..

It the link below you can see what the interface looks like and you can see the depth of the HD picture on the screen.

flickr-dot-com / photos/ gravyplaya / sets / 1391370
post #94 of 1334 Old 12-05-2005, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko View Post

I just had my 56MX195 delivered today. No comments yet but the yellow light flashes (without the bluie light) when the set cooling down. Notice that the fan stops once the yellow light stops.

I just got my 62mx195 and LOVE IT! I do have a concern about the fan though. It always runs - I expected it to shut down after the yellow light stopped blinking but it didn't. Even after 24 hours had passed and I unplugged the set. As soon as I plugged it back in I heard the fan kick in. I called Toshiba today about this and was told that despite what the owner's manual says, this is normal and the fan may (or may not?) shut off. I really didn't understand his explanation, especially the "may or may not" part of it. I sent their cust. support an email to get this confirmed as I am worried that the motor may burn out prematurely if it runs 24/7 and is not supposed to. I haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone else notice this? You actually have to get really close to the set to hear it, almost right on top of it.
post #95 of 1334 Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 AM

I've had my mx for a few days now. I just got charter hd hooked up yesterday and ditched my DirectTV service. I can't seem to watch anything unless its in HD. Plain old SD is just so boring now. I got my laptop to output on it too after downloading the Catalyst software. I only get 800x600 resolution, but it still looks extremely good. I'm watching Navy Seals in HD. I think it looks better than when it first came out in the theaters 15 years ago!

I have a hd cable box (Motorola 5100) and when I try to set up the TVGuide through the DLP it asks what input the cable box is input into: either Ant 1 or Video 1. But I have it input through the ColorStream, and it doesn't give me that option. I tried running Coax to the Ant 1 and configuring it that way but then I get a fuzzy picture on the screen. So I'm stuck using the crappy cable tv guide but have a component connection. Does anyone know how to configure the cable box to run the TVGuide on the TV when its hooked up with component? My DVR is coming whenever they get them back in stock.

Otherwise, this is my first HDTV and it is awesome. I keep the lamp on low power setting to try and preserve the lamp. I got an OTA antenna to get FOX, since Charter doesn't carry it in the Madison, WI area......yet.

post #96 of 1334 Old 12-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg1680 View Post

[/color]

I just got my 62mx195 and LOVE IT! I do have a concern about the fan though. It always runs - I expected it to shut down after the yellow light stopped blinking but it didn't. Even after 24 hours had passed and I unplugged the set. As soon as I plugged it back in I heard the fan kick in. I called Toshiba today about this and was told that despite what the owner's manual says, this is normal and the fan may (or may not?) shut off. I really didn't understand his explanation, especially the "may or may not" part of it. I sent their cust. support an email to get this confirmed as I am worried that the motor may burn out prematurely if it runs 24/7 and is not supposed to. I haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone else notice this? You actually have to get really close to the set to hear it, almost right on top of it.

What you are seeing is normal, but just to clarify:

- When the QUICK RESTART feature is ON and you turn the TV off, the yellow LED will blink about 1/sec and the main cooling fan will remain ON for about 5 minutes. After that time, the yellow LED will stop flashing and the main fan will turn off. This feature allows you to turn the TV back on after hitting the off button from a "warm on" status instead of a cold off, i.e. if you hit the power button accidentally.

- When the TV is completely OFF, you will hear a continuous low level fan. According to the response I received from Toshiba, this is for the integrated tuner that is always ON as required for updating TVGOS. These TVs are like computers that will boot-up when initially plugged in, so they are always in a standby state and hence the need for the continuous low fan.

It was a bit surprising to me as well when I first got it but have gotten used to it since.

Toshiba 62MX195 1080p DLP w/ Cablecard
Comcast Cable of New England
post #97 of 1334 Old 12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikian View Post

I have a hd cable box (Motorola 5100) and when I try to set up the TVGuide through the DLP it asks what input the cable box is input into: either Ant 1 or Video 1. But I have it input through the ColorStream, and it doesn't give me that option.

TVGOS is designed for users that don't have a cable box as what is the use of the guide if you have one with your cable provider. If you want to set it up anyway I recommend you run a splitter on the incoming cable an run one end to the ANT1 input on the TV and the other to your cable box. Then setup the TVGOS to indicate you have cable but no box attached and that should work.
post #98 of 1334 Old 12-07-2005, 11:47 AM

I got this from kdog44 and it worked for me:

Cable Service Connected? YES
Cable Box Connected? NO
Antenna Connected? NO

Tosh 62MX195; Motorola DCT6200 STB w/BrightHouse Networks; Marantz SR7000 A/V Recr; SVS PCi 20-39 Sub; B&W center, mains, surrounds;
DVD - Tosh SD-5700
post #99 of 1334 Old 12-07-2005, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magredc5 View Post

What you are seeing is normal, but just to clarify:

- When the QUICK RESTART feature is ON and you turn the TV off, the yellow LED will blink about 1/sec and the main cooling fan will remain ON for about 5 minutes. After that time, the yellow LED will stop flashing and the main fan will turn off. This feature allows you to turn the TV back on after hitting the off button from a "warm on" status instead of a cold off, i.e. if you hit the power button accidentally.

- When the TV is completely OFF, you will hear a continuous low level fan. According to the response I received from Toshiba, this is for the integrated tuner that is always ON as required for updating TVGOS. These TVs are like computers that will boot-up when initially plugged in, so they are always in a standby state and hence the need for the continuous low fan.

It was a bit surprising to me as well when I first got it but have gotten used to it since.

Yes, this is exactly what happens. Thanks for the response.
post #100 of 1334 Old 12-13-2005, 06:40 PM

I'd just like to say that you can add me to the list of happy Toshiba mx195 owners. That's saying alot because for months I had my heart set on a JVC DiLA. I absolutely loved the DiLA/LCOS image (and still do) and was convinced it was going to be the TV I brought home. However, having followed the JVC threads for months I lost faith in JVC's quality control and went searching for a "second choice."

I picked the Toshiba with great trepidation, fearing I'd see rainbows and all manner of assorted problem. To my pleasant surprise all I see is a stunning picture. And, I must add, the SD content (Comcast) looks really good as well. In addition to great picture quality, the TV is a snap to set up. The connections are well labeled and the user interface is very easy to navigate.

My only complaint, and this is minor, is it really is disconcerting to hear the fan humming even though the TV's been turned off for several hours. (and I must add, its not that loud - my PC fan is louder).

I'm mentioning all this because I know there are other people like me who are really struggling with dropping $3,000 for a TV. It's not an easy decision to make. My suggestion, and its really forum member Mechanic's suggestion, is to buy your TV from a place with a liberal exchange policy. This will allow you to bring the TV into your home and test it without distraction and under actual viewing conditions. If you don't like it, exchange it for something else.

Best of luck. Feel free to contact me - I love talking about this set

IpodSP
post #101 of 1334 Old 12-14-2005, 11:45 AM

iPodSP:

What size screen did you get? How far away from the screen do you sit? How is the picture quality from that distance? I'm going to be dropping the hammer within the next couple of days... do you have any pictures of your set?

thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPodSP View Post

I'd just like to say that you can add me to the list of happy Toshiba mx195 owners. That's saying alot because for months I had my heart set on a JVC DiLA. I absolutely loved the DiLA/LCOS image (and still do) and was convinced it was going to be the TV I brought home. However, having followed the JVC threads for months I lost faith in JVC's quality control and went searching for a "second choice."

I picked the Toshiba with great trepidation, fearing I'd see rainbows and all manner of assorted problem. To my pleasant surprise all I see is a stunning picture. And, I must add, the SD content (Comcast) looks really good as well. In addition to great picture quality, the TV is a snap to set up. The connections are well labeled and the user interface is very easy to navigate.

My only complaint, and this is minor, is it really is disconcerting to hear the fan humming even though the TV's been turned off for several hours. (and I must add, its not that loud - my PC fan is louder).

I'm mentioning all this because I know there are other people like me who are really struggling with dropping $3,000 for a TV. It's not an easy decision to make. My suggestion, and its really forum member Mechanic's suggestion, is to buy your TV from a place with a liberal exchange policy. This will allow you to bring the TV into your home and test it without distraction and under actual viewing conditions. If you don't like it, exchange it for something else.

IpodSP

post #102 of 1334 Old 12-14-2005, 03:09 PM

Eloser,

I bought the 56mx195 and sit roughly 8-9 feet away. To me, that distance is quite comfortable in that I'm close enough to notice fine detail but don't feel overwhelmed as if the TV is sitting on top of me. In fact, if space (and $$$) were not a consideration I would have bought a bigger TV.

In terms of HD quality, it really is amazing. Let me put it this way....my neighbor came over to look at the TV and was simply awestruck. I demoed "The Lobby Shooting Spree" from The Matrix for him and the level of detail was simply incredible. Granted, I have a pretty decent surround system, too so that certainly helps add to the awestruck effect. For what its worth, I have a Pioneer DV-588 DVD player. IMHO, its a great little player for both audio & video. Similar thing happened with my brother-in-law watching HDTV football. He almost missed Thanksgiving dinner - I simply couldn't drag him away.

For me, SD looks really good, too but that's highly signal dependant and I'm sure the size of my TV plays a role as well. To put it in context, prior to the TV I've been looking at a 36'' Sony CRT. In my opinion, the 56mx195 is on par with that TV. Might not be quite as good, but nobody in my house has complained about the quality of SD programming on this TV.

My experience with gaming is limited. All I can say is my nephews brought there PS2 over at Thanksgiving and played for 8 hours straight. Not once did they mention anything about syncing or blurs. Sorry, that's all I can say about gaming.

One other note that I find interesting.....every HDTV has problems, its just the way it is. However, maybe its just me, but my research suggested that the problems reported by Toshiba owners were generally minor relative other brands. Just look through the threads. You'll see CA issues, light engine replacements, HDMI board replacements, premature bulb failures, etc. Granted, these problem could appear on the Toshibas, too but the Toshiba problems tended (in my opinion) to center around TVGOS or "How do I get my TV to do....." Not the show stopper problems such as "My entire screen has turned green, now what?" (Hope I didn't just jinx myself).

Probably more than you wanted to know but I've got a minute or two to kill until my bride gets home. I'll post some pictures if I get a chance.

IpodSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloser View Post

iPodSP:

What size screen did you get? How far away from the screen do you sit? How is the picture quality from that distance? I'm going to be dropping the hammer within the next couple of days... do you have any pictures of your set?

thanks...

post #103 of 1334 Old 12-14-2005, 08:01 PM

Hi Ya'll. I've had this TV for almost two weeks now, and DAMN! Its nice. However, with the advent of 1080p sources coming in the near future, will our TV accept a true 1080p signal? Or only 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i? From what I have gathered, it seems our stellar TVs will not even except the 1080p signal when it comes out next year? Hopefully I'm wrong. Cause I would really like to hook up the PS3 when i get one and play games in 1080p and watch Blu-ray DVDs when it comes out.
post #104 of 1334 Old 12-15-2005, 07:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikian View Post

Hi Ya'll. I've had this TV for almost two weeks now, and DAMN! Its nice. However, with the advent of 1080p sources coming in the near future, will our TV accept a true 1080p signal? Or only 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i? From what I have gathered, it seems our stellar TVs will not even except the 1080p signal when it comes out next year? Hopefully I'm wrong. Cause I would really like to hook up the PS3 when i get one and play games in 1080p and watch Blu-ray DVDs when it comes out.

Unfortunately you are right. My guess is they aren't using the new HMDI tranasmitters that support 1080p inputs. The transmitters were just released in March of this year.
post #105 of 1334 Old 12-15-2005, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal99 View Post

I thought it was time to get this going...

Seems like this thread should be Toshiba 1080p models.Just the MX version seems strange as no other threads exist for this latest tech. HM models still have 150 bulbs,latest light engines,and actually are the same except for PC connections,surround sound, and the glossy black bezel.Any problems asscociated with one,will certainly show up on the other. The "HM-HMX" thread has two years of posts that have nothing to do with 1080p Toshiba Tvs.Only a thought for the perusal of the powers to be.Respectfully submitted,Lonely 56HM195 owner

56HM195/TH-50PX600U/LC-46D64U TW/2 Moto 6416 DVRS/1 Tosh HD-A1 v2.0/1 HD-A2C v2.5 Misc. Audio
post #106 of 1334 Old 12-15-2005, 05:00 PM

I have the 62MX195 and a DirecTV HD DVR. I wonder if anyone here has the same DVR and has compared the video on the HDMI vs. component outputs? I think I may compare them this weekend when I have time. Just wondering if others have compared, even with a HD device other than the Hi Def DVR.
post #107 of 1334 Old 12-15-2005, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko View Post

I just had my 56MX195 delivered today. No comments yet but the yellow light flashes (without the bluie light) when the set cooling down. Notice that the fan stops once the yellow light stops.

I just purchased (not delivered yet) a 56HM195. Since it has some of the features of the 56MX195 I would appreciate your present opinion of your set.
post #108 of 1334 Old 12-19-2005, 10:18 AM

Has anyone used the DVI to HDMI conversion to hook up a computer to this or any Toshiba model? I used the supplied D-Pin but the PQ was a disappointment. I would love to use the HDMI if possible to view a higher resolution to play games or view stored video on my server.

Also, I am using a Motorola Cable box using Coaxial cable from Comcast. Do they offer a cable box that sends a signal out that is more then 480I?
post #109 of 1334 Old 12-19-2005, 03:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haden View Post

Has anyone used the DVI to HDMI conversion to hook up a computer to this or any Toshiba model? I used the supplied D-Pin but the PQ was a disappointment. I would love to use the HDMI if possible to view a higher resolution to play games or view stored video on my server.

Also, I am using a Motorola Cable box using Coaxial cable from Comcast. Do they offer a cable box that sends a signal out that is more then 480I?

Tell comcast you want a motorola 6412 phaseIII dual tuner.It records as well,costs $10 a month instead of the $5 for what you have now.Oh,it has all connectionsComp.,s,firewire,HDMI.etc.

56HM195/TH-50PX600U/LC-46D64U TW/2 Moto 6416 DVRS/1 Tosh HD-A1 v2.0/1 HD-A2C v2.5 Misc. Audio
post #110 of 1334 Old 12-19-2005, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry3444 View Post

I just purchased (not delivered yet) a 56HM195. Since it has some of the features of the 56MX195 I would appreciate your present opinion of your set.

I bought the same set at Conn's on Dec.10,delivered on the 12th. Everthing looked great on Mon. nite fb. Start watching a movie after the game and notice 2 grey "blobs" on the mid-right side of screen. Called Conn's on Tues. (they have their own techs) Guy shows up on Thurs. Says it has a "leak" in the light engine. Could have returned it for another Aug. build date set,but,I chose to get a new light engine.Possible later build date on engine if any improvements and he can replace it in home when it comes in.PQ is perfect other than on a solid black screen. It is very troubling that this took place,but,I will stay on top of it.These sets(1080p,150 lamp) are brand new.Probably an isolated case,but, you asked for opinions. Also,it is connected via HDMI to a comcast- Motorola 6412 phase III stb

post #111 of 1334 Old 12-21-2005, 10:49 AM

All TV Lamps is reporting on their web page that they have a limited number of replacement lamps available if any one is interested http://www.alltvlamps.com/toshibalamps.html
post #112 of 1334 Old 12-21-2005, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPodSP View Post

IpodSP

Hi IpodSP,
These MX195s were my top choice till I get wind of the JVC FH96s. I havent seen JVC yet, hope to do so tomorrow. I read that the JVC has better PQ, particularly with SD, and that it can take a 1080i signal over HDMI, while the Tosh just does SVGA. Did you get a look at an FH96? What did you like better about the Tosh? One thing that concerns me about the JVC is some comments I've seen from some who say the picture looks "blurry". Others say it's the best they've seen, so all this is subjective.
post #113 of 1334 Old 12-22-2005, 05:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeX View Post

Hi IpodSP,
I read that the JVC has better PQ, particularly with SD, and that it can take a 1080i signal over HDMI, while the Tosh just does SVGA.

I'm not sure what you are referring to as even last years Toshiba models accept 1080i over HDMI, in addition to 720p.
post #114 of 1334 Old 12-22-2005, 05:43 PM

ComradeX,

I have not seen the FH96's. However, I was so impressed with the PQ of the 720p JVC's that I had a preorder with TVA for a FH96 (sight unseen). However, while waiting on the pre-order I closely followed a few of the JVC threads and became alarmed at the quality control issues being raised by 720p owners. Granted, every TV has problems, but the JVC seemed (in my opinion) to have more than their fair share. Eventually, I lost faith in JVC QC, cancelled my preorder, and went looking for an alternative; hence, my 56mx195.

My one piece of advice is don't put much stock in what you see in the store because everybody and their mother has tinkered with the settings by the time you see it. Same goes for the advice you read here - everyone has different tastes and sees things differently than you and me. Instead, buy your HDTV from a store with a liberal exchange policy. Get the TV home and enjoy it under true viewing conditions. If you don't like it, exchange it for something else. This is the approach I took because I was terrified I was going to spend $3,000 on a rainbow "generator." Fortunately, all I see is a beautiful picture, a well designed remote, and an easy to use interface.

As for the 1080p over HDMI..... this topic seems to be all the rage. Personally, I'm not worried about it. This level of functionality is so new that many of the specs and supporting software are still under development. Who's to say this functionality isn't already inherent to the MX195 or that it can't be obtained through a simple firmware update or HDMI board replacement. Obviously, I'm no expert in this area but I see this kind of thing happen all the time in the IT arena (where I am an expert - well, that's debatable )

Good luck on your purchase.

IpodSP

Quote:

Hi IpodSP,
These MX195s were my top choice till I get wind of the JVC FH96s. I havent seen JVC yet, hope to do so tomorrow. I read that the JVC has better PQ, particularly with SD, and that it can take a 1080i signal over HDMI, while the Tosh just does SVGA. Did you get a look at an FH96? What did you like better about the Tosh? One thing that concerns me about the JVC is some comments I've seen from some who say the picture looks "blurry". Others say it's the best they've seen, so all this is subjective.

post #115 of 1334 Old 12-22-2005, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog044 View Post

I'm not sure what you are referring to as even last years Toshiba models accept 1080i over HDMI, in addition to 720p.

Hi kdog,
I have a copy of the 56hm195 manual. If you look at page 19, it says in big letters not to connect a PC to this TV, through HDMI or otherwise. I know the MX model has a VGA port for that, but I believe it also says not to connect a PC to its HDMI port. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I cant find the manual for that one.)

IpodSP, I think you definitely hit the nail on the head. You just have to check em all out and get the one you like. Every store seems a little different - a TV look great in and and really bad somewhere else, so you have to average it all out. Trying it at home will definitely be the best thing, so I'll buy from a place with a good return policy. I havent been around the JVC threads as much, so havent seen the quality issues you mentioned. I have read that their 720p DILAs were generally not as well received, but the new ones seem to be well liked. In any case, I'll give it and the Tosh a fair shot. Still havent seen the JVC yet, didnt make it to Fry's today.
post #116 of 1334 Old 12-22-2005, 11:53 PM

Yes the manual does state not to connect these Toshiba set to a htpc via hdmi. It does work however. There are numerous individuals who run an htpc @1920x1080i via hdmi to these toshiba 1080p sets.
post #117 of 1334 Old 12-23-2005, 07:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hi kdog,
I have a copy of the 56hm195 manual. If you look at page 19, it says in big letters not to connect a PC to this TV, through HDMI or otherwise. I know the MX model has a VGA port for that, but I believe it also says not to connect a PC to its HDMI port. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I cant find the manual for that one.)

Toshiba indicates in all the user manuals about not connecting a PC to the HDMI but it has nothing to do with the capability to do it and everything to do with their resistance to supporting it. They put the disclaimer in there so you don't bother them with support issues. There are many users who have connected their TV's in this matter but your only support for doing so will have to come from forum's like this.
post #118 of 1334 Old 12-25-2005, 12:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg1680 View Post

[/color]

Per Tosh.tech. fan runs 24-7 in all 195 series

post #119 of 1334 Old 12-25-2005, 08:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 99
If it is anything like the Mits (and I'm sure it is) it's the fan for the CC slot.
Why it would run when no CC is inserted is another matter. Then again, when this set is off (supposely), it draws .5 amp (around 55 watts)!

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #120 of 1334 Old 12-27-2005, 05:49 AM

Well, I had this TV for 1 Week and now it will not stay on for longer then two minutes. What a great feeling spending this much money on something that doesn't work. At least Crutchfield and local repair shop is working with me to get it resolved. Something to do with the bus protection. Right now I got my 27" Sharp TV in front of it watching my shows keeping the wife happy. I took some pictures of my new set up and I'm thinking about sending it to Toshiba for a product pitch... or at least Sharp... priceless
Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Toshiba

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page