Please publish photos of computer screen images at 1080.
- How look CA (chromatic aberrations), overscan?
- How are XGA and DVI inputs on new set ?
- How look ghosts around letters ?
- How look red texts on blue or black backgrounds?
On my 720p 61G786, or heck the No actually is, I connect PC-to-TV via DVI (because VGA connection sucks to the ultimate extreme and is done by total idiots for total idiots, shame for JVC, but it is the only one or two such, and is actually fixable). There also exist overscan cuts of screen from all sides by several percents, not fixable easily, even with Powerstrip. It's almost OK to forget about this.
I use my TV 90% of time as PC monitor, the kids - 90% time as XboX Live monitor, and just the rest 10% we watch this TV as a TV
. TV is boring, internet is now real life (though virtual)
TV is 9 months old, and is great, no objections at all. All scares in this forum about black level, CA, digital noice, fan noise, homogeneity of gray over screen, color smudges, silk effect were just crap, usual free flow of trolling on the net. With this great TV you clearly see many disadvantages of HDTV broadcasts, specifically if operators use cheap cameras, even if cameras look expensive and professional. Still even the best broadcasts are not close to PC pixel-to-pixel mapping quality at 720x1280 due to compression and smaller bandwidth of TV. Currently and in foreseeble future they are and will be more like 400x700 or worse. Hence, folks,
*** the1080 for TV is not needed at all
But with 1080 there will be 2.5 times more pixels for PC to use, so computer work and programming could be better if CAs will be small for smaller letters at 1080 (in 720 they are actually very small over whole screen area - quite an amazing achievement of JVC)