Samsung 1080p Owner's Thread --- HLSxx87W/HLSxx88W DLP Models - Page 49 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #1441 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 12:46 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserr View Post

I set both cable box and TV to 16x9 aspect ratio.

I want to be sure I understand what you are saying. A DVD player and a STB need to know what type TV you are connecting. Since the old 4x3 TVs are still the most common, DVD players and STBs come expecting a 4x3 TV. They need to be changed to work with a 16x9 screen in your case. It's important not to confuse this issue with the aspect ratio of the source material that you are watching.

Some STBs and DVD players have a mechanical switch on the back of the box that lets you select 4x3 or 16x9 to match your TV's screen. Others have a menu option to do the same thing. I've run into one DVD player that had two menu items that had to be changed from 4x3 to 16x9 before it would work correctly.

Your STB should also allow you to set it to output either a 720p or 1080i signal.

Your TV has a "picture size" button on the remote. I don't know the choices your set has, but you should use the one that does widescreen without making any changes to the image.

I hope I haven't made your problem worse, but I expect owners of HLS sets will have a better answer for you.

Any movie with a 1.85:1 aspect ratio should fill your screen after overscan cuts off the very thin black bars that are due to the difference between 1.85:1 and 1.78:1 (your TV).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesMoss View Post

I think firmware in the TV is all thats necessary. (Assuming the STB/DVD works "correctly").

In the handshake, the TV should tell the STB it is 5.1 capable. Then the STB, working correctly, should pass 5.1 over the HDMI link.

The TV would then process the 5.1 stream for its own speakers and pass the 5.1 stream out of the digital audio output.

The 88 series claims to have "SRS TruSurround XT". As I understand it, this is a technology for processing a 5.1 stream onto 2 speakers. So, there is hope the 88 series will do what we want.

Anyone know???

The 87 series also has this same technology.
post #1443 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel72 View Post

The 87 series also has this same technology.

Looking at the manuals, I see you are correct. So, maybe we can hope for a software update for the 87 too. I doubt it however since most people don't even understand why we want this feature.

Do the 87s at least pass the 2 channel audio back out the digital output? What about convering analog audio in to digital out (like the 05 Mitsubishi's do)?
post #1444 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 02:56 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadasurf2 View Post

so the HLS Samsungs really don't work via HDMI output on the HD-A1? What is the issue? Is it related to HDCP? That's rather dissapointing as I was planning on buying both of these

This is due to complete boneheadedness on behalf of both Samsung and Toshiba. These new Sammy TVs don't allow you to select an HDMI input unless there is an active HDMI signal going to that input. - D'oh! ...Stooopid.

Toshiba goofed up in that the HD-A1 errors out and shuts down the HDMI output if it's not connected to an active display on the other end.

Most of the blame here goes to Toshiba - HDMI is supposed to be hot-pluggable and tolerant of a display or receiver not being there. So what does one do?

The solution with the A1 and the new Sammy sets appears to be connecting the A1 to an HDMI switch or capable receiver before connecting it to the TV. So, set the tuner/receiver to the proper HDMI input, power-up the A1, then select the HDMI input on the Sammy. Fun, eh?

I have my A1 and my Denon 4306 HDMI switching receiver. They both work great, but I do have to select the HDMI-2 input that the A1 is connected to before powering it up. I don't have my 71" Samsung just yet though, maybe in another 2~3 weeks. But the receiver and A1 work just fine together and I see no reason why this won't work with the Sammy.

Other potential solutions would be an active HDMI switch or matrix like I mentioned above. I would also try an HDMI repeater like the one from Gefen. Fairly inexpensive (compared to buying a whole new receiver or bigger switch). I've already contacted Toshiba regarding a few issues with the A1 and have been told by two separate techs that there will be a firmware update for these units, but they didn't have any more info than that. They also didn't know if the firmware would be something available to end users or something that will be provided under warranty through their authorized dealers.
post #1445 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 03:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesMoss View Post

Looking at the manuals, I see you are correct. So, maybe we can hope for a software update for the 87 too. I doubt it however since most people don't even understand why we want this feature.

Do the 87s at least pass the 2 channel audio back out the digital output? What about convering analog audio in to digital out (like the 05 Mitsubishi's do)?

Yes, they do pass a 2 channel audio signal out of the optical output in all cases except the OTA antenna connection. In that case they will pass a 5.1 DD signal if you are viewing a HD OTA signal.
post #1446 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 06:09 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel72 View Post

Yes, they do pass a 2 channel audio signal out of the optical output in all cases except the OTA antenna connection. In that case they will pass a 5.1 DD signal if you are viewing a HD OTA signal.

The Sammy does NOT pass HDMI 5.1/DTS sound from a dvd player or STB through the optical output . I have tried and confirmed this to be the case.

Panasonic TC-P65VT60
Pioneer Elite AVR
Energy Connoisseur Series Speakers
SVS Sub
Xbox360
Panasonic Blu-ray
Apple TV3
post #1447 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 06:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdspringer98 View Post

The Sammy does NOT pass HDMI 5.1/DTS sound from a dvd player or STB through the optical output . I have tried and confirmed this to be the case.

That is what I said. It will only pass a two channel sound in all of those cases. The only case in which it will pass a DD signal is with the OTA antenna input In no other instance will it pass a 5.1 signal out via the optical output, regardless of the input source.
post #1448 of 21419 Old 05-31-2006, 11:51 PM

Kolgar: Definitely take your system to the store and try it for yourself. It's a very subjective thing -- you shouldn't go on just my word. I'm going to play it again tonight on the Sammy, just to reassure myself that I'm not entirely crazy. Trust me, when I found this problem and realized my new toy wasn't as shiny as I'd thought... *sniff*...

Just as you, I can't give up Guitar Hero, and just can't wait for GH2. The alternatives as I see them all involve more money to work around what's essentially a low-cost deinterlacer/upscaler in a very expensive display. Be it a stereo system or a VGA converter. Or wait for the PS3 and hope it does progressive display of legacy games.

Oh, that reminds me... I picked up a cheap VGA converter (VEG at Rtv) at Fry's. It takes composite/S-Video in and outputs VGA at 1024x768. I've not yet checked if this will bypass enough of Samsung's video processing to reduce the PS2 gaming lag. I wish I could get that XRGB2+ everyone's talking about.
post #1449 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 12:20 AM

Got my HLS5687 today and I just started experimenting with it. One thing immediately bothered me. When viewing 4:3 SD programming, the left/right edges of the image are really bright, making things look fairly awkward. Is this normal? There's also a bit of a pincushion effect, which has already been mentioned here. Also, is there a way to configure the zoom modes more than just moving the image up and down? I wasn't expecting to be very pleased with SD images, but these two issues were definitely unexpected.

As for HD, I've noticed two things I dislike thus far. One, when the image pans, things begin to look choppy very quickly. And second, when I was watching the Miami/Detroit game on ESPNHD tonight, I was seeing a significant amount of speckles/distortion on the screen (sorry I don't know the AV terminology properly yet). It was most obvious on dark areas of the picture. I've got Time Warner cable, with the SA8300 box connected via component (HDMI cables from Monoprice arrive tomorrow). Could it be the distortion has to do with the cables?
post #1450 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppliedVisual View Post

This is due to complete boneheadedness on behalf of both Samsung and Toshiba. These new Sammy TVs don't allow you to select an HDMI input unless there is an active HDMI signal going to that input. - D'oh! ...Stooopid.

Toshiba goofed up in that the HD-A1 errors out and shuts down the HDMI output if it's not connected to an active display on the other end.

Most of the blame here goes to Toshiba - HDMI is supposed to be hot-pluggable and tolerant of a display or receiver not being there. So what does one do?

The solution with the A1 and the new Sammy sets appears to be connecting the A1 to an HDMI switch or capable receiver before connecting it to the TV. So, set the tuner/receiver to the proper HDMI input, power-up the A1, then select the HDMI input on the Sammy. Fun, eh?

I have my A1 and my Denon 4306 HDMI switching receiver. They both work great, but I do have to select the HDMI-2 input that the A1 is connected to before powering it up. I don't have my 71" Samsung just yet though, maybe in another 2~3 weeks. But the receiver and A1 work just fine together and I see no reason why this won't work with the Sammy.

Just tried this but unfortunately it didn't help.

1. Ran HDMI cable from Toshiba HD-XA1 to Monoprice 5x1 HDMI Switch
2. Turned on HD-XA1 and used V.Output button on remote to change to HDMI mode
3. Switched Monoprice 5x1 HDMI Switcher to 1st input (port I hooked the HD-XA1 to)
4. Hit play on Toshiba HD-XA1 (just to be sure it was outputting some video)
5. After 20 seconds or so of playing I powered on the Samsung HL-S5687W
6. Switched to HDMI input on Samsung HL-S5687W, but still no video.......still getting the "weak or no signal" message.

I also tried turning on the HD-XA1 after I already had the correct input chosen on the HDMI Switcher. Still a no-go.
post #1451 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 06:24 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked: 828
What happens if you run the XA1 through a receiver or a scaler before going to the TV?

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #1452 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

Do you ever notice when any new set comes out how much everyone loves it, its "the greatest set that ever came out", then the blotches show up, bulbs fail, color wheels screech, video noise shows up when it shouldn't, and then the honeymoon is over.

lol i see that happening here already, im still getting one though
post #1453 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO Perfect HDTV View Post

it's just normal AVS Forums procedure :

Week 1 = first buyers get their set, WOW factor, lots of excitement
Week 2 = more buyers more excitement lots of questions
Week 2 and 1/2 = a few glitches here and there still good excitement level
Week 3 = something fishy is going on........we start investigating
Week 4 = green blobs show up and color wheels spin out of control
Week 5 = one of the kids is gone the TV may have eaten him
Week 6 = lamp explosions and mayhem

no need to panic, it happens to the best of us.

Still my favorite post.

PSN - maerlyn (Merlin - not Marylin TYVM)
post #1454 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 07:56 AM

A new piece of A/V equipment is a lot like a woman. The perfect one does not exist. There will always be little issues that arise over the course of the relationship. So all you can do is try to get to know it/her as well as you can before making your commitment, then enjoy each other. Also try to remember what life was like before they came along.

Happily married for 10 years last month!

Looking forward to my new 5687!

Strong men also cry.
post #1455 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos8517 View Post

Still my favorite post.

But don't forget the PowerBuy schedule:

Week 1: New DLP models unveiled in Las Vegas. Speculation runs rampant.
Week 2: UCSB posts pictures. War erupts over glossy vs matte black bezels.
Week 3: Requests for a PowerBuy begin. Second war erupts over differences between HLS-87 & HLS-88 models.
Week 10: Still no new information. Members superimposing photoshopped pictures of new DLPs into their entertainment centers and building cardboard cutouts for their living rooms, just to pass the time.
Week 13: Hoardes of members abandon their wait and buy SXRDs instead. The Green Blob rears its ugly head and destroys Detroit.
Week 15: Finally, news of an impending PowerBuy. Details to be released soon.
Week 16: Still no details.
Week 17: Still no details.
Week 18: Still no details. SED Enough plans revolt.
Week 19: PowerBuy begins. Members rejoice. All is well with the world.
Week 20: Members begin calling TVA several times a day asking for their number in line. TVA employees contemplate suicide.
Week 21: PowerBuy shipping delayed. SED Enough implodes.
Week 22: Still waiting. Quatre wants Communist China to invade TVA.
Week 23: Units beginning shipping.
Week 24: See ISO Perfect HDTV's list.

Wow, I just summed up my entire AVS experience of this year so far. Time flies when you're having fun...
post #1456 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw76mtw View Post

But don't forget the PowerBuy schedule:

Week 1: New DLP models unveiled in Las Vegas. Speculation runs rampant.
Week 2: UCSB posts pictures. War erupts over glossy vs matte black bezels.
Week 3: Requests for a PowerBuy begin. Second war erupts over differences between HLS-87 & HLS-88 models.
Week 10: Still no new information. Members superimposing photoshopped pictures of new DLPs into their entertainment centers and building cardboard cutouts for their living rooms, just to pass the time.
Week 13: Hoardes of members abandon their wait and buy SXRDs instead. The Green Blob rears its ugly head and destroys Detroit.
Week 15: Finally, news of an impending PowerBuy. Details to be released soon.
Week 16: Still no details.
Week 17: Still no details.
Week 18: Still no details. SED Enough plans revolt.
Week 19: PowerBuy begins. Members rejoice. All is well with the world.
Week 20: Members begin calling TVA several times a day asking for their number in line. TVA employees contemplate suicide.
Week 21: PowerBuy shipping delayed. SED Enough implodes.
Week 22: Still waiting. Quatre wants Communist China to invade TVA.
Week 23: Units beginning shipping.
Week 24: See ISO Perfect HDTV's list.

Wow, I just summed up my entire AVS experience of this year so far. Time flies when you're having fun...

LOL that is awesome!
post #1457 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 08:49 AM

Again, still no working TV yet. I've been out of town for a week in PR. I was hoping that it would've been fixed by the time I got back (could have had my Dad go to my house when the repair man came again) but no such luck. I came back late last night & I got a call early this morning stating that the shipment of the bulbs are still in a pending status which means they don't have them yet. The guy did say that he checked on the whole light engine which includes the bulb & it was available so he ordered that & stated that he'll get it tomorrow & come by on Saturday to get the TV fixed. FINALLY!!!!! Well, actually, let's just wait and see first. I'm calling Samsung again to tell them they suck by not having the bulbs for these TV's yet
post #1458 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:09 AM

Calling out to all Happy owners of new HLS sets. Start your own thread and show the world you are the chosen ones! Yes brothers and sisters ye have been chosen to represent the truly happy (or at least blissfully unaware) owners of this awesome technology the gods from Samsung have bestowed upon us!
Enough of the bulb blowing, dark shadowy corner , SSE, Sparkley, apocalyptic nay sayers. Give us your positive, im stilled wowed after 3 weeks impressions. Lie to us if you have to. Lets take a step forward in the Discussion forum world and change things to a more peaceful, tranquil, positive world (insert birds chirping, kids laughing here).
Moderators please help this happen and weed out any infidel that happens to post a negative comment in this new world. Can i get a hallelujah here?
Brought to you by the worried (slighty twisted mind) of a 5088 owner to be.
post #1459 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTL View Post

Calling out to all Happy owners of new HLS sets. Start your own thread and show the world you are the chosen ones! Yes brothers and sisters ye have been chosen to represent the truly happy (or at least blissfully unaware) owners of this awesome technology the gods from Samsung have bestowed upon us!
Enough of the bulb blowing, dark shadowy corner , SSE, Sparkley, apocalyptic nay sayers. Give us your positive, im stilled wowed after 3 weeks impressions. Lie to us if you have to. Lets take a step forward in the Discussion forum world and change things to a more peaceful, tranquil, positive world (insert birds chirping, kids laughing here).
Moderators please help this happen and weed out any infidel that happens to post a negative comment in this new world. Can i get a hallelujah here?

Amen
post #1460 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Advanced Member

Okay ...got a chance to take some pics of the set ...here are some pics of Rob Fukasagi on HD ...and some PGR on 360.. as you can see, the pic of the Aston and the Atom in the garage...the yellow strip is jagged ...anyone have a fix for this? I'd like to these lines smooth if possible... I've only got 40 hours on the set so I want to wait until I get it calibrated.
LL
LL
LL

I don't have a signature...
post #1461 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Advanced Member

Oh BTW , I have the sharpness on 5 ...so I'm not sure where the jagged lines come from.

post #1462 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
For the Toshiba HD DVD problem, has anyone tried sending a discrete HDMI code to the Samsung instead of cycling through the various inputs? With my current Samsung DLP, when cycling through inputs, it also does not go to some of the inputs unless it is "active", however, it works fine when I use my Pronto and send a discrete code for the input.

Rich S
TiVo since 1999
post #1463 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GelatinousFury View Post

Just tried this but unfortunately it didn't help.

1. Ran HDMI cable from Toshiba HD-XA1 to Monoprice 5x1 HDMI Switch
2. Turned on HD-XA1 and used V.Output button on remote to change to HDMI mode
3. Switched Monoprice 5x1 HDMI Switcher to 1st input (port I hooked the HD-XA1 to)
4. Hit play on Toshiba HD-XA1 (just to be sure it was outputting some video)
5. After 20 seconds or so of playing I powered on the Samsung HL-S5687W
6. Switched to HDMI input on Samsung HL-S5687W, but still no video.......still getting the "weak or no signal" message.

I also tried turning on the HD-XA1 after I already had the correct input chosen on the HDMI Switcher. Still a no-go.

Hmmm... The switch may not work as it may not be an "active" switch, meaning the HDMI output is always active. It may just be a passive switch, which just passes the signal (if one is there) through. I don't own the Monoprice switch, so can't comment. With the A1 turned off, can you select HDMI as an input on your TV when connected to the Monoprice switch?

However, a couple things stuck out... First, disconnect any component/composite cables from the A1 - only have the HDMI connected. The A1 should default to HDMI regardless of which type of cables are connected, but let's be sure. You shouldn't have to push the v.output button at all. When the A1 starts up, actually during its boot-up process, the "HDMI" should be illuminated on the front panel. If no receiving HDMI display is on the other end, it will time out after about 10 seconds and the text display will show "HDMI ERROR 0". Between the time the "HDMI" lights up and the "HDMI ERROR 0" message shows, you have a few seconds to activate the HDMI input on your TV if needed. But this can be a pain since it seems boot up times and HDMI response times on the A1 are inconsistant.

Like I've said, I don't have my Sammy TV yet, but this shouldn't be an issue with my setup. The A1 powers up into HDMI mode without issue as long as I switch the input on my receiver to the proper HDMI input at some point before the A1 attempts to read the disc and actually start pumping out an HDMI signal. ...Regardless of whether or not my TV is turned on -- the receiver looks like a TV or other valid HDMI connection to the A1.

I haven't followed it closely enough, but have discrete codes for the Sammy TVs been identified yet? Is there a discrete code to select an HDMI input and, if so, would the discrete code set the TV to an HDMI input even though it doesn't show on the device list when no active connection is there? With the way the Samsung and the Toshiba A1 work, we're stuck in a nasty catch-22 unless an intermediary device is used and I doubt most people want to run out and spend $1K+ on a new receiver or $200 on an HDMI repeater just for this purpose. I still think the discrete commands for the TV may offer some hope too.
post #1464 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppliedVisual View Post

Hmm... I've been loving my 5087W, but this is horible news to me since I'll defintly be upgrading players at some point (just waiting for either HD-DVD or Bluray to win). Is this likely to be a problem with new models that come out in the future, or is it likely that Samsung or Toshiba will have a fix for this problem?
post #1465 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davin_Felth View Post

Hmm... I've been loving my 5087W, but this is horible news to me since I'll defintly be upgrading players at some point (just waiting for either HD-DVD or Bluray to win). Is this likely to be a problem with new models that come out in the future, or is it likely that Samsung or Toshiba will have a fix for this problem?

It is highly unlikely that this will be a problem in the future. The Toshiba player is primarily at fault as it should not behave this way. Additionally, this may be a minor issue as it should be possible to use a discrete remote code to simply tell the Samsung to go to the proper HDMI input instead of waiting for it to become "active" in the input device list.
post #1466 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post

A new piece of A/V equipment is a lot like a woman. The perfect one does not exist. There will always be little issues that arise over the course of the relationship. So all you can do is try to get to know it/her as well as you can before making your commitment, then enjoy each other. Also try to remember what life was like before they came along.

Happily married for 10 years last month!

Looking forward to my new 5687!

Yeah, but show me a good woman that will only lighten your wallet by $2k - $3k!
post #1467 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddensity View Post

Got my HLS5687 today and I just started experimenting with it. One thing immediately bothered me. When viewing 4:3 SD programming, the left/right edges of the image are really bright, making things look fairly awkward. Is this normal?

I've got Time Warner cable, with the SA8300 box connected via component (HDMI cables from Monoprice arrive tomorrow). Could it be the distortion has to do with the cables?

On my Time Warner cable supplied SA8000 there is a setting for the darkness of the bars on the side. It was light by default, and dark made it black. Very distracting before I changed it.

On my 5087 I've found that certain channels (some digital and some analog) tuned by the STB are just black. Can't see what's different with those ones, but there appears to be no signal. I've tried using all the different output modes to no avail. I've not had time to play with it much since setting it up last night, so hopefully it's something simple. Seen anything similar with yours?
post #1468 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTL View Post

LOL...not very likely...but I love my 5087. Thing about forums .. you only get the "I have a problem thread" or "how do I thread." Of course you'll get the "I got my set today thread" but after a couple of days or even weeks of experimenting, the man wheel turns on and human instincts on curiosity start to pop like fire crackers in your head.

post #1469 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scengineer View Post

On my Time Warner cable supplied SA8000 there is a setting for the darkness of the bars on the side. It was light by default, and dark made it black. Very distracting before I changed it.

On my 5087 I've found that certain channels (some digital and some analog) tuned by the STB are just black. Can't see what's different with those ones, but there appears to be no signal. I've tried using all the different output modes to no avail. I've not had time to play with it much since setting it up last night, so hopefully it's something simple. Seen anything similar with yours?

I have the same concerns as you, the blacks are hard to define. The folks suggested to have it calibrated... I'll schedule one as soon as my break-in period is over.

post #1470 of 21419 Old 06-01-2006, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benshapiro View Post

Just my 2 cents: I have the same set and I use the Panamax M8DBS-EX and the Monster UPS500, which together are a little less than the APC model, and I've never seen any of the symptoms you describe ...

Hi benshapiro,

Can you please help me understand, why would you need the panamax and the Monster UPS thing? How do you have them hooked up in conjuntion? What does the Panamax do for you that the Monster UPS doesn't? I definitely think I want something with a battery backup, for the DLP fan cooldown mode, etc... I just wasn't expecting to need something on top of that I guess, but if it would benefite me, sure. Also, i'm a bit ignorant on this, but isn't the Monster UPS500 a little weak to have my TV, receiver, DVD player, and XBOX plugged into all at the same time? I don't know a lot about electricity, but 650v / 360w just doesn't seem like all that much to me....... can anybody chime in on this please? What is an adequate UPS system to handle everything I listed? How much v and w power do I need it to support comfortably?

Thanks!
Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Samsung , Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page