Samsung 720p Owner's Thread --- HLSxx66W/HLSxx86W DLP Models - Page 40 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1171 of 1998 Old 12-26-2006, 11:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
"Anyways, on to my question - I have my Logitech THX certified speakers connected to my PC via TOSLink, and I have three of them sitting on top of my TV (until I figure out a good way to mount them on the wall). One of them fell down and made a scuff on my brand new TV! It looks like the scuff marks you get on a basketball court made from black-soled shoes.

Does anyone know a good way to get rid of the scuff mark without damaging my TV screen or the display itself? It's fairly small, about 3/8" x 1" high. It's only slightly irritating at this point, but I want it gone. Is there a safe product I can use on my screen to get rid of it?"

Man! Scratch the CASE all you want, but ACK, THE SCREEN?!?!?

I'm really GLAD I'm no "expert" on this subject, because being the owner of 3 LCD screens and now a DLP projection TV, my best guess is, ahem, you'll rub a hole or something in it trying to remove that scuff mark, ACK! ACK! ACK!

I have to tell you I just CRINGED when I read that... Putting those speakers up there is NOTHING I would have attempted, but sounds JUST LIKE something I might have done in the not-too-distant past, and my current fear is that my little terrier mix who LOVES to jump up on the Niagara bed next to the TV and bark at animals or roucous people on TV will decide to "nuzzle it," although I never saw him actually TOUCH the old TV (he sure likes to get up there and BARK at it, though, lol).

I sure wish you luck with this and hope someone has an idea, because I'm afraid to suggest ANYTHING. All I know is the owner's manual for MY Samsung says not to clean the screen with ANYTHING but a clean, soft cloth.

Good luck!
Jeff

Life is the only constant...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1172 of 1998 Old 12-28-2006, 03:11 PM

Liked: 10
I've heard that using any kind of cleaning solvent, including window cleaner, may damage the acrylic screen. The only kind of cloth that should be used for cleaning a projection screen is a microfiber cloth. They can be found at camera shops, or auto parts stores. Hopefully, the mark can be buffed off, but acrylic plastics are pretty soft. I've seen the price of a replacement screen, and it isn't pretty.
post #1173 of 1998 Old 12-29-2006, 08:20 AM

Hi all... this is in response to my recent post on how Samsung's tech rep suspected that my air antenna was the cause of the frying of the powerboard on my 5086W. This is pretty interesting actually. The repair guy called yesterday and cleared up the problem over the phone. I live in the Chicago area, and he told me that the problem was caused by some errant signal that was being sent out by WFLD on channels 36, 61 and 62 that caused the powerboard to interupt power to the rest of the TV. (This made sense to me as my TV froze right after turning to channel 62). He told me to unplug the unit and disconnect the antenna for 1 hour and then re-hookup everything and I would be up and running again. The TV had already been disconnected for 4 days, so while I had him on the phone I hooked it all up and like he said, all was fine again. He explained since they suddenly had a huge spike in the number of repair calls, someone noticed that almost all of the calls were from DLP owners who were using air antennas. After a little digging they discovered that the problem was with the signal on 36, 61 and 62. WFLD's regular channel 32 is fine. I never watch those 3 channels anyway... (I think they may be Spanish) so I just deleted them from my channel guide.
post #1174 of 1998 Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biabia View Post

I have some pretty bad bowing on my HL-S5086W, super noticeable when ive got my computer hooked up to it, anything i can do about it or should i just accept it?

I've also got some bowing on my hls5086w. It's only really noticable during football games however. (The 50 yard line appears about a foot lower than the end zones during a shot of the whole field) Is there an adjustment for this or is it something to learn to live with?
post #1175 of 1998 Old 12-29-2006, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyager View Post

I've heard that using any kind of cleaning solvent, including window cleaner, may damage the acrylic screen. The only kind of cloth that should be used for cleaning a projection screen is a microfiber cloth. They can be found at camera shops, or auto parts stores. Hopefully, the mark can be buffed off, but acrylic plastics are pretty soft. I've seen the price of a replacement screen, and it isn't pretty.

I bought this when I purchased my laptop and now that I own the Hl-S4266W I will be using it to clean my screen when it gets dusty. The product states its for Rear-Projection tvs as well.

Monster Cable Screen Clean TV Cleaning Kit
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Monst...oductDetail.do
post #1176 of 1998 Old 12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Finally got my '4666W set up this evening, replacing a Toshiba 34HD82...not as good at SD material by and large, but HD material (once I got the thing sortakinda out of torch mode) looks pretty darn good. I'll have to sit down and really figure out the picture settings, though...and what's this I was reading upthread (I think) about not using anything other than fullscreen imagery on the set during its break-in period?

...and I need your sweet love, Latina T-Mobile girl!

post #1177 of 1998 Old 12-29-2006, 08:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by halokilla77 View Post

I bought this when I purchased my laptop and now that I own the Hl-S4266W I will be using it to clean my screen when it gets dusty. The product states its for Rear-Projection tvs as well.

Monster Cable Screen Clean TV Cleaning Kit
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Monst...oductDetail.do

you mention, Halokilla, is that just about ANYTHING with the "Monster" name on it is invariably WAY overpriced -- particularly if it's for sale at CC or Best Buy (worst at Best Buy). The price on that kit ($25 after $5 instant rebate {I think it was "instant"}) isn't TOO BAD when contrasted with what they get for their HD cables and whatnot.

When I got my first LCD screen 3 years ago (17" Samsung that came with my HP m376n Media Center), I got a little Belkin LCD Cleaning System that's still for sale (I just checked their website and it lists it as "NEW," but the only thing I saw "new" about it was the product number. This system is only $6.99 and uses a little contraption with a brush on one side and a replaceable pad on the other, along with a bottle of cleaning fluid you use to wet the pad, and since I didn't need to clean that 17" that often and just got the other two recently, mine is still barely used, and I put it back in the packaging after every use so it all stays together, lol.

Here's a link to it at the Belkin site, although frankly, I think the Monster cloths would be a better choice for a large screen, as this thing is only about 3" wide, so you clean a path 3" wide at a time and that could get rather tedious on a BIG TV screen (it does an excellent job, though, and the brush is also good at getting dust out of keyboards, so it' might be handy to have both -- think I got it at Best Buy... did a search for it at CC while I was at your link and nothing came up).
Belkin LCD Cleaning System

AT any rate, my guess is still that the chances are SLIM TO NONE that either cleaner will remove a true "scuff mark" off the screen. In my previous post, I "bit my tongue" and didn't suggest taking it back and claiming it came out of the box like that (that's dishonest, but we all know folks do things like that).

However, Christian, if you try the Monster cloth and/or the Belkin cleaner and neither does the trick (and be really gentle -- follow directions on their packaging and be careful you're not rubbing any of the acrylic off trying to get the scuff off), my BEST ADVICE barring that dishonest practice is to just fess up and call Samsung direct, tell them what happened, and ask their tech support what your best option is.

It may be you'll have to either learn to live with it or replace the screen... Then again, they may have a trick or two they're not sharing with the general public because it's not something you can trust the "average Joe" to be prudent with... Like say, maybe, cigarette lighter fluid, for example (this is JUST a hypothetical, so DON'T get the idea I'm saying this works), but say lighter fluid used very carefully WILL remove scuff marks from certain plastics if applied a certain way... Well that's certainly not something you'd want to put in an owner's manual because there'd be idiots all over the place setting their TVs on fire, BUT some compassionate tech support guy might be willing to share that info with a disheartened customer.

So try the Monster Cleaner, and/or the Belkin (and I'd buy both just to have options), and if neither works, take a deep breath and call Samsung's tech support.

I sure wish ya luck with this, Buddy. I bought my set primarily for my mom, 74 and my dad, almost 79, who have failing eyesight and could USE a larger screen with better definition. My mom, however, has always been the world's worst about thinking the top of the TV was a PIECE OF FURNITURE and a place to put decorations and whatnot... I told her YOUR story tonight and EMPHASIZED that with that narrow top, NOTHING bigger or heavier than the gift bows I put up there for Christmas Day was to be put on top of that TV, PERIOD.

Best of luck!
Jeff

post #1178 of 1998 Old 01-04-2007, 08:52 PM

new hls4266w purchased about a week ago. Great price, nice features. HUGE improvement over my 12 year old Hitachi that was getting painfully blurry.
-dvd picture is awesome, tested using Pirates2, and Cars, and a few others.
-I don't have a directtv HD reciever yet, so I'm using component for now through a DTV Tivo. Some/most channels and shows picture quality is great, but...
-I'm noticing some quality issues with 'some' shows. Watching ER right now (wife has the remote, not my choice), and the picture seems to be fairly poor with shadows and skin tone. pixelated at times during movement. For lack of a better explaination, it's like a very poor quality video setting on a computer monitor.
-Yes it's an OOB set up. I don't have AVIA, or the skill probably required to use it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve the picture using what I have? Simple settings to try that might help?
post #1179 of 1998 Old 01-05-2007, 01:27 AM

I got mine a HL-S4666W from the book store and it arrived really fast. The quality is great, I was watching CSI Miami (HD) on monday and it was awesome.

unfortunately the TV arrived with some smudges, 2 big and 2 small ones.

Has anyone encounter the same problem? How did you solve it?

anayway I'll call 1-800-SAMSUNG today and see what they can do about it.
LL
post #1180 of 1998 Old 01-05-2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiperion2k View Post

well to be honest, I have a very very small smudge like that on my screen but its on the far left almost to the edge. And you can only see it if you get like really close to the screen. But since I seet about 5-9 feet back you can't see it at all. Doesn't really bother since I can't see it. But mine is really small, hardly noticeable unless u get right in front of the screen.

When I first saw it I was wondering the same thing, but I can live with it. For $799.99 I still love it!

Anyhow please post on here what Samsung tells you.
post #1181 of 1998 Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

You're KILLING ME here, halokilla! Where did you get THAT deal????

And I thought my $899 was a "killer deal!"

I NEED to know, since I'm still in my "30-day window" with Circuit City!

As for getting yours from "the book store," hiperion, does that mean "Amazon.com" or somebody?

If so, that's exactly the sort of reason I hesitate to get a TV online... I get all kinds of things online, but to me, Big, Heavy TVs are just A BIT MUCH to deal with having to box up and send back, lol (unless it happens to be one of the several brands that are offering one-year in-home service, now, like Syntax-Brillian/Olevia and some others I've seen).

I haven't "micro-inspected" my screen for smudges and so forth at this point, but now I might, since a couple of you have noticed this... Thanks for pointing this out.
Jeff

post #1182 of 1998 Old 01-06-2007, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehrbear View Post

new hls4266w purchased about a week ago. Great price, nice features. HUGE improvement over my 12 year old Hitachi that was getting painfully blurry.
-I don't have a directtv HD reciever yet, so I'm using component for now through a DTV Tivo. Some/most channels and shows picture quality is great, but...
-I'm noticing some quality issues with 'some' shows. Watching ER right now (wife has the remote, not my choice), and the picture seems to be fairly poor with shadows and skin tone. pixelated at times during movement. For lack of a better explaination, it's like a very poor quality video setting on a computer monitor.
-Yes it's an OOB set up. I don't have AVIA, or the skill probably required to use it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve the picture using what I have? Simple settings to try that might help?

Now that you have a High Definition Television, you are now capable of seeing every defect present in your video source. I don't know what channel you were attempting to watch ER on. Many channels, such as local TV stations, are highly compressed to save satellite bandwidth and will have problems with pixelation. The dish companies can really mangle the picture quality your local TV stations. Depending on your circumstances, recieving OTA HDTV may be a viable option.

You will notice, especially during local/national news broadcasts, when programming has been recorded on analog videotape. Lots of 80's-mid 90's tv shows were mastered on analog tape. The medium only allows for 300-340 pixels of horizontal resolution and sticks out like sore thumb compared to todays modern digital formats.

Read through this whole thread for tips on suggested picture settings.
post #1183 of 1998 Old 01-06-2007, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiperion2k View Post

I got mine a HL-S4666W from the book store and it arrived really fast. The quality is great, I was watching CSI Miami (HD) on monday and it was awesome.

unfortunately the TV arrived with some smudges, 2 big and 2 small ones.

My HL-S5066W had the exact same type of smudge. I could only see it on bright scenes. It was in the lower middle and once I noticed it, there was no way I could ignore it. It was about the size of a dime.

I returned it and got a Sony A10 instead.
post #1184 of 1998 Old 01-06-2007, 02:45 PM
AVS Special Member

and this is NOT a slam against Samsung, as you may note I just bought one of their TVs...

But several months ago, I was in a Best Buy, looking at their demo Blu-Ray disc, playing on their $1,000 Samsung Blu-Ray player hooked up to a 1080P Samsung LCD TV... I watched it as it played through short scenes of several different movie clips on that demo disc, and in every scene there were artifacts... jaggies along sharp rock edges, white pixels popping up in fast action, etc.

I mentioned to the BB "sales associate" who was standing nearby that I sure was seeing a lot of artifacts on that playback, and he said something like, "Yeah, I know! Isn't that Blu-Ray AMAZING?!?"

Showed me just how much HE knew about what he was talking about, lol. I just said, "yeah, it is," and walked away, lol, determined to BIDE MY TIME on this new technology, LOL.

As for seeing all the poor quality from the old broadcasts, well, I'm also pleasantly surprised by some of the GOOD I see... For instance, some of the non-HD channels give me a picture that rivals the HD channels. I watched the Bruce Campbell/Ossie Davis Horror Farce "Bubba Ho-Tep" on the Independent Film Channel last night, and had I not known it wasn't in the Hi-Def "tier," I may have been fooled into believing I was watching in Hi-Def.

However, I can't understand why the lower the channel numbers go on cable, the worse the reception is. Thankfully, all my network channels except ABC are available on the High-Def tier, because they look LIKE CRAP on the "VHF side" of the band... As I scroll up through the box, when I get to Sci-Fi and FX, which come in on 47 and 48 here, the resolution is just starting to get decent, but still not as good as I'd like... Get past 100 or so, though, and it's just fine. I can't figure that one out.

I also can't understand why my HDTV showed better quality on the "low-tier" channels BEFORE I got a HD-box than after, even though the input I'm using is higher quality now. Before I got my first HD box with my first set, I was still going from the cable box to the TV via coax cable... Afterwards, it was using YGB component cables... One would THINK that would improve EVERYTHING.

Sure is a cornfusling world, this world of electronics, huh?
Jeff

post #1185 of 1998 Old 01-07-2007, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffAHayes View Post

However, I can't understand why the lower the channel numbers go on cable, the worse the reception is. Thankfully, all my network channels except ABC are available on the High-Def tier, because they look LIKE CRAP on the "VHF side" of the band... As I scroll up through the box, when I get to Sci-Fi and FX, which come in on 47 and 48 here, the resolution is just starting to get decent, but still not as good as I'd like... Get past 100 or so, though, and it's just fine. I can't figure that one out.

Call your cable company and have them send over a tech to check your signal levels. Poor quality VHF reception is an indication of a problem. The cable company's distribution amplifiers could be malfunctioning or in need of adjustment. You could have a coax connection somewhere with a bad shielding. Cable companies used to install signal traps on cable lines to block analog premium channels. Those traps are known to go bad over time and degrade your reception. You still may have one of those.
post #1186 of 1998 Old 01-08-2007, 07:26 AM

Hello all. Just picked up a Samsung HL-S5086W DLP and am very pleased with my purchase. I have a Denon DVD-2910 as my source, running component cables into the TV. Some information/settings after using DVE to calibrate:

Brightness...48
Contrast...42
Color...36 (seat-of-the-pants adjustment as DLP's can't be properly calibrated with DVE)
*Sharpness...25
Tint...50/50
"Warm 1" color temp
DNR & DNiE...off

Viewing distance: Approx 9ft.
Rainbow effect: No.
Lag: No.
4:3 Geometry: Looks good; straight and centered.
Artifacting: None that I have noticed.
Misc: Not the deepest blacks I've seen, but still very good. Signal via Cox digital cable.

*An interesting note on the sharpness setting; I've always been able to run past TV's at Zero sharpness---the Samsung, however, gets too soft at 0. Even at the maximum setting, DVE showed no false edge artifacts--strange. I set sharpness at 25 because the writing on the pattern snapped into perfect focus around that setting.

I'm outputting 480p (component) from the Denon, the Denon set in "Mode 1" and all picture settings in default (not adjusted) on the DVD player. Movies are stunning---I can't think of any other word to describe it; absolutely beautiful color, clarity, contrast. I found that disabling DNiE actually made cable digital broadcasts (SD) look far better. With that said, DNiE did work some magic on purely analog cable. We don't have High-Def yet in my remote location, but word is it's coming soon.

I'm really pleased with this HDTV, especially at $1174 from Sears.
post #1187 of 1998 Old 01-09-2007, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehrbear View Post

Cable TV is all over the map in terms of quality where I am as well. Try backing your color level way down to around 20. I found that this helped eliminate alot of the grain in the picture. Some channels look gorgeous, some look hideous---it's not the TV, it's the "source."

If you're really bored one day, what I did was go through all the most watched channels, set ech one individually for a good picture, and got an average setting that worked well with all of them.
post #1188 of 1998 Old 01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyager View Post

Call your cable company and have them send over a tech to check your signal levels. Poor quality VHF reception is an indication of a problem. The cable company's distribution amplifiers could be malfunctioning or in need of adjustment. You could have a coax connection somewhere with a bad shielding. Cable companies used to install signal traps on cable lines to block analog premium channels. Those traps are known to go bad over time and degrade your reception. You still may have one of those.

I'm positive it's not a cable signal problem, eyager, for two reasons...

First, we don't have ANY signal traps in our area any more, since Charter went all digital-cable, and in my immediate area, at least, not for quite some time before, as the signal traps they put on Channel 2 to block HBO caused CONTINUAL signal problems on channels 3 and 4 for us, and they kept having to come out and replace them, so for our years of trouble with Channels 3 and 4 we ended up getting HBO free for a few years, until they went digital.

We now have two HDTVs and two HDTV digital boxes, and the same problem I described above on both sets... I played with the DNIe control and turning it off DID seem to somewhat improve the picture on the lower-tier channels on the Samsung, but since that's the "family TV" and my elderly folks (who have trouble enough just figuring out which remote control to use) are the primary users, I didn't think it was worth the trouble, so I decided to leave DNIe on, since we'll be watching the HD channels enough of the time to make it worth the trouble...

It is possible I could go through and fine-tune each channel and get them better, which I haven't tried yet, but the only network channel I don't get in HD yet is ABC, so it's not an issue for me (yet).

It's just a mystery to me why the lower on the dial we go, the worse the picture gets. Anybody have any idea of a technical explanation for that?
Jeff

post #1189 of 1998 Old 01-10-2007, 03:03 PM

I bought the HLS5086w from CC 45 days ago. Love the TV, picture, etc. I may be nitpicking but when I change channels and the screen is blank (black) I get a big glowing "T" on the screen. Looks like a flashlight shining through from the back. I dont believe that is affecting the picture when it is on but looks kinda rinky dink and bothers me.

I know two other friends with HLS models and it is pitch black when they change channels. I have comcast DVR box (HDMI). Any one else have these issues?

Tech guy is coming out tomorrow night because the thing shuts down 10 times a day and needs a new power supply, so I guess I can ask him as well.
post #1190 of 1998 Old 01-10-2007, 07:05 PM
AVS Special Member

My guess is that the two issues could be related... perhaps the power supply is putting out too much power, which is overloading the lamp and causing the "flashlight" effect during what should be black-screen between channels, which might also be causing the light and/or power supply to overheat and thus kick in overload protection circuitry, which causes it to keep shutting down every so often.

Just a theory, but it makes sense to me.
Jeff

post #1191 of 1998 Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 PM

Thanks for the input JeffA. I like the theory. I'll make sure I post after the guy shows up tomorrow. Maybe I can get a spare lamp out of the deal;-)
post #1192 of 1998 Old 01-10-2007, 09:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwilb View Post

Thanks for the input JeffA. I like the theory. I'll make sure I post after the guy shows up tomorrow. Maybe I can get a spare lamp out of the deal;-)

Well, that may be a possibility... My thinking on this is that if he says it has been a power supply issue and the power supply has been putting out too much power, then it's likely been overloading EVERYTHING electronically "downstream," including not only the lamp, but probably any circuitboards, wires and whatever else might be in that electrical path. So if he confirms that's what it was, I'd ask him about either getting the entire unit replaced, or at least all the electronics from the power supply on, because if that IS the case, I would think it's done damage to all of them that will shorten their life if not create an actual safety hazard in the case of some of the wiring.

Just a thought, and it never hurts to ask,
Jeff

post #1193 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 07:40 AM

Hi,
I just received my HL-S4666W and am very impressed so far. The SD picture is better than I had been expecting, but I am a little disappointed with the gray bars on either side of the picture. I'd be much happier if the bars were black, but I have been unable to find a way to change their color. Am I missing something? Or will I just have to get used to it? I suppose I could cut out a cardboard frame to place around the picture but I'd like a more elegant solution.
post #1194 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 09:57 AM
AVS Special Member

The bars on either side of the SD picture on my 4266 are black, so all I can figure is that either Samsung changed a default setting, or you have your contrast set too low or your black level set too low.

I'd try playing with the color and contrast settings, but make sure you write down (or take a photograph of) the original settings before you start making changes, so you can get back to where you started if you really screw things up.

Good luck!
Jeff

post #1195 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmschech View Post

Hi,
I just received my HL-S4666W and am very impressed so far. The SD picture is better than I had been expecting, but I am a little disappointed with the gray bars on either side of the picture. I'd be much happier if the bars were black, but I have been unable to find a way to change their color. Am I missing something? Or will I just have to get used to it? I suppose I could cut out a cardboard frame to place around the picture but I'd like a more elegant solution.

I just got my HLS4666w yesterday and it has black bars on the side when watching in 4:3.
post #1196 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 11:43 AM

I just picked up my HLS4666W yesterday. So far I really like it. Game mode is great with my xbox360. I'm wondering if there is something I can do to make my DVDs look a little better though. I have the LG DN191H upconvert dvd player hooked up to the TV via HDMI. The picture was very bad at first but after playing with the settings, I have a decent picture with the DVD player set at 720p and the TV set to movie mode.

Can anyone recommend some good settings to try?
post #1197 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 12:39 PM

Thanks for the replies. The gray is a rather deliberate gray, which doesn't change with the contrast or brightness settings (I set them with AVI). It occurs to me that it might have something to do with my cable box settings.... I'll try that later.

Another question: is the set supposed to be silent? Mine emits a low hum that I find annoying...
post #1198 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphWS6 View Post

I just picked up my HLS4666W yesterday. So far I really like it. Game mode is great with my xbox360. I'm wondering if there is something I can do to make my DVDs look a little better though. I have the LG DN191H upconvert dvd player hooked up to the TV via HDMI. The picture was very bad at first but after playing with the settings, I have a decent picture with the DVD player set at 720p and the TV set to movie mode.

Can anyone recommend some good settings to try?

Try as a starting point:

Contrast...46
Bright...50
Sharpness....25
Color...40
Tint...50/50
Color temp...Warm 1
post #1199 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
i would get a DVD to calibrate. each player out there outputs differently so white and black will look different across the same display but different players. same with colors
post #1200 of 1998 Old 01-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Picked up a HL-S4266W yesterday and i'm very happy with my purchase. It was a nice upgrade from my Westinghouse 32W-1.

SpartanTS
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page