Sony KDS-R60xbr1 service menu codes - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 06-06-2006, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
robbie246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone have a listing and descriptions for the service menu codes for the the KDS-R60xbr1 RPTV? I have the service manual which gives instructions how to enter the service mode but there is no listing of the codes. I am particularly looking for the convergence settings codes.

Thanks in advance.
robbie246 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 06-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Advanced Member
 
Uninvited Guest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: AZ
Posts: 699
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie246
I have the service manual which gives instructions how to enter the service mode but there is no listing of the codes.
Do you have that in electronic format? I'm having an optical block replaced for the second time. I'd like to ask the guy a few questions before he's done with the service.
Uninvited Guest is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 06-07-2006, 03:08 PM
rlb
AVS Special Member
 
rlb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: North Royalton, OH
Posts: 5,405
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
Liked: 1196
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie246
Does anyone have a listing and descriptions for the service menu codes for the the KDS-R60xbr1 RPTV? I have the service manual which gives instructions how to enter the service mode but there is no listing of the codes. I am particularly looking for the convergence settings codes.

Thanks in advance.
Try this for convergence:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post6806765

Samsung 65JS9500 and 65F9000 w/SEK-3500U
Denon 4520ci & Outlaw 755
Samsung K8500, OPPO 103-D, PS3, HR44, and Roku Ultra
rlb is online now  
post #4 of 8 Old 06-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
JohnnytheSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The Twin Cities
Posts: 561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb
Any other posts by Chad B? I remember reading that he posted multiple SM instructions but I can't find them for the life of me.
JohnnytheSkin is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 06-08-2006, 06:05 AM
rlb
AVS Special Member
 
rlb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: North Royalton, OH
Posts: 5,405
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
Liked: 1196
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Any other posts by Chad B? I remember reading that he posted multiple SM instructions but I can't find them for the life of me.
Go to following post. Right click on his name on upper left block. Pulls up a small insert screen and right lick on find other posts.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post6734886

Samsung 65JS9500 and 65F9000 w/SEK-3500U
Denon 4520ci & Outlaw 755
Samsung K8500, OPPO 103-D, PS3, HR44, and Roku Ultra
rlb is online now  
post #6 of 8 Old 07-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Senior Member
 
plasmabuyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uninvited Guest
Do you have that in electronic format? I'm having an optical block replaced for the second time. I'd like to ask the guy a few questions before he's done with the service.
Send me a PM and I will give you the Service Manual in electronic format if you already don't have one :).
plasmabuyer is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 07-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
Uninvited Guest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: AZ
Posts: 699
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmabuyer
Send me a PM and I will give you the Service Manual in electronic format if you already don't have one :).
PM sent, thanks!
Uninvited Guest is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 07-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
 
plasmabuyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uninvited Guest
PM sent, thanks!
Manual Sent ..... ;)
plasmabuyer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread Rear Projection Units



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off