AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco33 View Post

WD-57731 HDMI inputs FYI

The HR10-250 works fine throught the HDMI, although I have the sound through my reciever.

My RCA 8060n does NOT work through HDMI, HDMI to DVI works but I was left with a 1" border around the screen. Ran through component looks great except for RBE. Funny thing is, the RCA service center said yeah, it doeasn't work in most cases due to the "hand shake" through HDMI. Told me to run it through component cause that's still a "digital" connection. Must be me cause I always thought component was an analog connection.

According to Steve Venuti, Director of Marketing for HDMI Licensing LLC their organization takes action against cable companies that fail to replace STBs with defective HDMI hardware or firmware if they are reported.

http://www.electronichouse.com/info/...mi_basics.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

htwaits writes: How will it do that?

I've found a lot of information about new audio codec benefits ( if you have the right equipment), but nothing about perceivable improvements from any existing video source.

I recently read an article on the internet while researching hdmi 1.3, pointing out how tech will eventually produce better video because of it's ability to offer an increased rate of speed for broadcast transmissions and refresh rates. I can't seem to find article now, but when I do, will post. Being able to add 1.8 times the amount of colors presently available to HDTV broadcasts, does qualify as an improvement in PQ in my book. Boosting bandwidths from 4.95Gps to 10.2Gbps, and improving refresh rates from 60Hz to 120Hz, is nothing to sneeze at also for a supposedly "just audio" upgrade connection.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13567

Hdmi 1.3 is also not just some futuristic unknown tech as some would claim, but with chips already being sampled as we type and several CE expected to have this new tech by Christmas.

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/74618
post #363 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:20 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureProof HDTV View Post

with several CE expected to have this new tech by Christmas.

I don't doubt that there will be HDMI 1.3 in devices by Christmas or soon thereafter.

All the benefits you listed are wonderful, but HDMI 1.x will be here long before "eventually".

I think we have drifted off topic.
post #364 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

My bad htwait. When you referred to "input problem" for both of these sets from hdmi BR source, I thought you were making reference to one BR player source feed supplying two different displays (hdmi splitter or switch).

True also about component inputs not being the best of connections to evaluate digital inputs, but it still is an independent source feed if you don't want to drag a bigger hdmi DVD player into stores to check for noise issues.

Also, I never meant to imply that hdmi 1.3 would have an effect on PQ now without any hdmi 1.3 displays currently on market (read my last sentence again). What I did imply however, is that Sony's PS3 will have a 1080p source output to help gauge PQ on a 1080p input display, if you don't have a BR player handy. I also mentioned that the PS3 will have a hdmi 1.3 output that is backwards compatible with hdmi 1.1. That's it. Hdmi 1.3 tech however, will effect PQ and broadcast interlacing to displays once it becomes available.

I hope people don't put off buying an HDTV because of 1.3. There will be absolutely no PQ difference from 1.1. A slight bump in audio if you choose to carry audio and video thru HDMI. Audio should be carried from the A/V receiver, not the HDMI cable anyways. But the increase in RGB from 1.3 is not visable to the human eye.
post #365 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:

WD-57731 HDMI inputs FYI

The HR10-250 works fine throught the HDMI, although I have the sound through my reciever.

My RCA 8060n does NOT work through HDMI, HDMI to DVI works but I was left with a 1" border around the screen. Ran through component looks great except for RBE. Funny thing is, the RCA service center said yeah, it doeasn't work in most cases due to the "hand shake" through HDMI. Told me to run it through component cause that's still a "digital" connection. Must be me cause I always thought component was an analog connection.

I have had zero HDMI issues with handshake. It even works 100% with my cable box, a known problem
post #366 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

I don't doubt that there will be HDMI 1.3 in devices by Christmas or soon thereafter.

All the benefits you listed are wonderful, but HDMI 1.x will be here long before "eventually".

I think we have drifted off topic.

Do you seriously believe that people purchase expensive TVs just for the present day tech, or with the next 5 to 10 years in mind? Hdmi 1.3 will become the next standard of HDTV/1080i/p and BR/HD-DVD display formats, well into the foreseeable future.

...your right though, back to Mitsu's RBE issue and PQ. I do wonder why you observed a poor PQ in store with BR player feed, while the owners of 731 here report a great picture with standard DVD player.
post #367 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 09:57 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmpharmacist View Post

I have had zero HDMI issues with handshake. It even works 100% with my cable box, a known problem

I wish someone with a "731" would buy a Toshiba HD-DVD and report how it works with HDMI.
post #368 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:04 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

Do you seriously believe that people purchase expensive TVs just for the present day tech, or with the next 5 to 10 years in mind?

Both.

It's OK to want HDMI 1.3.

I hope the media people have your interest at heart, and don't go down the path of higher compression along with cheap poorly done movie transfers. I'm more worried about that possibility than I am about getting the full potential of HDMI realized.
post #369 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipcrkr View Post

I hope people don't put off buying an HDTV because of 1.3. There will be absolutely no PQ difference from 1.1. A slight bump in audio if you choose to carry audio and video thru HDMI. Audio should be carried from the A/V receiver, not the HDMI cable anyways. But the increase in RGB from 1.3 is is not visable to the human eye.

The improvement in colors by 1.8 times that of present HDTV broadcasts, will show a noticeable difference in HDTV programming and BR/HD-DVD content display. http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13567

Granted color improvement will be subtle, but there will also be an upgrade of improved refresh rates with some video sources that has also been indictaed....not to mention an awesome audio upgrade. Why not wait six months for a future ready set when the entire industry seems to be moving towards hdmi 1.3 in the next few years? Why buy a BR player and PS3 game console now that outputs 1080p over hdmi 1.3, when present displays are unable to show content's full color? We are not talking 10 years here, and most TV purchases are meant to last more then a year or two before upgrading. I'm afraid you and others here are not looking at it's full potential because of a possible immediate need for upgrading. I see this as an opportunity to learn about Mitsu's new model line and it's direction vs. that of Sony's.
post #370 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:35 PM

Quote:

The improvement in colors by 1.8 times that of present HDTV broadcasts, will show a noticeable difference in HDTV programming and BR/HD-DVD content display. http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13567

Granted it will be subtle, but their will also be an upgrade of improved refresh rates with some video sources that has also been indictaed....not to mention an awesome audio upgrade. Why not wait six months for a future ready set when the entire industry seems to be moving towards hdmi 1.3 in the next few years? Why buy a BR player and PS3 game console now that outputs 1080p over hdmi 1.3, when present displays are unable to show content's full color? We are not talking 10 years here, and most TV purchases are meant to last more then a year or two before upgrading. I'm afraid you and others here are not looking at it's full potential because of a possible immediate need for upgrading. I see this as an opportunity to learn about Mitsu's new model line and it's direction vs. that of Sony's.

Well, we might as well wait till 2007 when we may see a non wobulated rear Project DLP at 1080p, or for when the laser Mits comes out. It is rough these days to know when to buy in, tech is changing just too fast
post #371 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:37 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

I see this as an opportunity to learn about Mitsu's new model line and it's direction vs. that of Sony's.

This is an owner's thread.

Why don't you start a "Future Technology" thread. It sounds like an interesting topic.
post #372 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:49 PM

Compared 731,SXRD & 6187 at Frys

They had the Mits, Sony, Samsung TVs at Frys all with the same satellite feed and fairly close to one another to be able to quickly move back and forth. Also all TVs were hooked up with component video inputs. This particular Frys has a dimmed viewing area making it a bit nicer on the eye. They had the same feed from HD network to all TVs. Some kind of swimsuit thing was going on that I guess got a bit to sexy so they changed the channel to another HD.

while view the same material on all 3 TVs, Off the bat, the SXRD was obviously NOT the choice!. Muted picture and dim compared to either the Mits or the Samsung. Overall PQ wise, an easy non choice. For 2005 yr, DLP to SXRD models comparison, it took me some time to choose what I felt was the best PQ, but I was surprised how quick and easy it was to now reject SXRD based on PQ choice and certainly even more reject it when you consider its decreased functionality, significantly more expense price and 1080P input choice compared to 2007 DLPs.

Mits and Samsung, so close PQ wise I would say Id have to make decision on screen size choice, features, and cost only. I could not choose one picture over the other. Mits has a nicer cabinet.
Mits has PIP, dont think 87 model Samsung does.

I had the salesman put some local 4;3 SD material on both sets, again from satellite. Owiiiee! Very bad!. Both sets identically bad. Much much worse then I expected and that I currently enjoy with my XBR RPTV. Based on that, I was so dissapointed I felt I could not purchase a HDTV any time soon. This due to fact that most of our TV watching is SD with the few HD channels offered on cable. In this bad picture, I could obviously see the satellite video was highly compressed and could be a lot of the problem.

The salesman had a good idea and put a 2006 72" 1080P Mits on rabbit ears for a SD channel and he said it should give a good idea of what the 2007s TV can do or how bad the satellite feed or their distribution is. Couldnt do SD for the 2007 models we were looking at. Great PQ for SD now when coming in direct off antenna and using TV tuner! As good at my XBR RPTV and this with a 73" screen. I have cable and all the SD channels are digitized now, so I think ill have great SD picture on either of the mfrs 2007s DLPS.

Now Im just waiting for the 65732 to show up. Perfect size for me and at this point I feel I could buy Mits without any hesitation.
post #373 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:53 PM

Quote:

This is an owner's thread.

Why don't you start a "Future Technology" thread. It sounds like an interesting topic.

Why don't you? You made comments about my posts, and I responded. I have just as much right as you do to learn about the PQ and overall progress of the new model 2007 Mits. Just because I don't want to buy right now, does not mean I can't observe thread...get real.

BTW, do you own a 57731 Mitsu? Just curious. This is also a Mitsu 731 AND 831 owner's thread, and seeing that the latter has not come out in stores yet, I still have time to decide and decipher through product line info here!
post #374 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmpharmacist View Post

Where the heck is that stat coming from? 100%? Come on, they would have had to recall the product if that had happened.

They have a thermal expansion/contraction issue with their chip that cuases subtle lens edge misalignment (tiny little micron wide lenses) and bends the light oh so much to present various shapes of hazey green on the screen. Some viewers may not even notice it when its there, unless you have a white background as in ice hockey. Then its very obvious. If its just the right temp for that particular chip, you may not notice the green haze. But its there,waiting to come out and smear green on the display on the next colder or hotter day. Every TV has the design defect. The SXRD I viewed tonight at Frys had the typical green donut shape near the center of the screen.
post #375 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 10:59 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzixter View Post

Compared 731,SXRD & 6768 at Frys

From this I'm not sure which Samsung you were seeing. Later you refer to the "87".
post #376 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 11:03 PM

Quote:

From this I'm not sure which Samsung you were seeing. Later you refer to the "87".

sorry...fixed to 6187
post #377 of 9416 Old 06-23-2006, 11:19 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

Why don't you? You made comments about my posts, and I responded. I have just as much right as you do to learn about the PQ and overall progress of the new model 2007 Mits. Just because I don't want to buy right now, does not mean I can't observe thread...get real.

I think you might be misunderstanding me. I didn't suggest that you stop participating in this thread. I suggested that you could start an "additional" thread about new technology based on the capabilities of HDMI 1.3 and it's future versions.

I think it's a good idea. Someone is bound to do it soon. Why not you?

Quote:

BTW, do you own a 57731 Mitsu? Just curious.

Nope.

Like you I'm interested in the new Mitsubishi sets.

I'm also interested in the new Sony SXRD sets, the Brillian LCoS sets, the new HP DLP sets, and the new Samsung DLP sets. I'm interested in the LED and Laser RPTV technology. I'm also interested in HD-DVD and Blu-Ray DVD players and HDMI related issues.

I suggested that we (you and me) were getting off topic discussing HDMI 1.3 in an owners thread for TV sets that do not have HDMI 1.3.

I'm not shopping this year, and I believe that learning is a good thing.

That's about it -- my life history as it applies to AVS forums at the moment.

Enjoy.
post #378 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill175 View Post

Well, we might as well wait till 2007 when we may see a non wobulated rear Project DLP at 1080p, or for when the laser Mits comes out. It is rough these days to know when to buy in, tech is changing just too fast

Working laser and non-wobulated TV models are probably about 1-2 years away from hitting market and are just too unproven now. Maybe in 2-3 years after bugs have been worked out of products and they have been tested in the marketplace, I might consider pulling the trigger on one and selling any relatively newly purchased set. Mitsu 65831, or a similar Mitsu model with hdmi 1.3 inputs, should be available within the next 6 to 9 months. I like the direction Mitsu is taking in regards to improvements of their new 2007 models and overall value/quality, vs. Sony's arrogance and overpricing. It all comes down to how long you are willing to wait for upgrade of your present HDTV, and what features means most to you. 1.8x the available viewing colors now broadcasted in 1080i, and improved Dolby HD surround sound, means a more realistic viewing experience imo. This is something that I am willing to wait for instead of wishing I did in a year or so.

Judging from the opinions of new owners of Mitsu 731 model in this thread, the only real problem from sets with all input sources displayed (except HD-DVD or BR), is RBE.... and this is something that an eye-doctor posted here in this thread can be attributed to individual eyesight depth perception, rather then a design flaw. Can't wait for the store release of 65831, and will have my PS3 BR player ready for store visit testing.
post #379 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 05:06 AM
rsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijammer View Post

If any one cares

I cancelled my PB HLS-5687 and ordered a WD-57731 from my local dealer. He said Mits already shipped it and it should be here next week. I hope to be able to provide soem good info then.

Very nice dude! If you snap some shots of it and need them hosted, PM me.

Best, Riyad
The Buzz Media
post #380 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:

Working laser and non-wobulated TV models are probably about 1-2 years away from hitting market and are just to unproven now. Maybe in 2-3 years after bugs have been worked out of products and they have been tested in the marketplace, I might consider pulling the trigger on one and selling any relatively newly purchased set. Mitsu 65831, or a similar Mitsu model with hdmi 1.3 inputs, should be available within the next 6 to 9 months. I like the direction Mitsu is taking in regards to improvements of their new 2007 models and overall value/quality, vs. Sony's arrogance and overpricing. It all comes down to how long you are willing to wait for upgrade of your present HDTV, and what features means most to you. 1.8x the available viewing colors now broadcasted in 1080i, and improved Dolby HD surround sound, means a more realistic viewing experience imo. This is something that I am willing to wait for instead of wishing I did in a year or so.

Judging from the owner's of new Mitsu model 731 in this thread, the only real problem from sets with all input sources displayed (except HD-DVD or BR), is RBE.... and this is something that an eye-doctor posted here in this thread can be attributed to individual eyesight depth perception, rather then a design flaw. Can't wait for the store release of 65831, and will have my PS3 BR player ready for store visit testing.

I read some more about the HDMI 1.3 and found something that I think is important. If the components don't have the capacity that the 1.3 is capable of dealing with, then there is no benefit of the 1.3. I have last years Mits 52628 and found that it didn't matter that the HDMI could handle 1080p sources, the TV needed to be designed to accept the source. The HDMI is the transport. I do hope that in 6-9 months the manufacturers of TVS and HD DVD/Blu Ray take advantage of the better capabilities, but cost cutting may leave the sets the same but with a nice imput
post #381 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill175 View Post

I read some more about the HDMI 1.3 and found something that I think is important. If the components don't have the capacity that the 1.3 is capable of dealing with, then there is no benefit of the 1.3. I have last years Mits 52628 and found that it didn't matter that the HDMI could handle 1080p sources, the TV needed to be designed to accept the source. The HDMI is the transport. I do hope that in 6-9 months the manufacturers of TVS and HD DVD/Blu Ray take advantage of the better capabilities, but cost cutting may leave the sets the same but with a nice imput

You've just unknowingly proved my point. If you have a BR player and PS3 game console that outputs 1080p over hdmi 1.3 (wouldn't make much sense to go through all the motions of approving and implementing new specs if it doesn't work), and you connect it to a display that is incapable of processing colors fully (hdmi 1.1), what's the point?

It is also important to understand that we are posting about "viewable" colors. This means a HDTV with hdmi 1.3 tech will automatically, (without any additional internal component upgrades), be able display all colors broadcasted over a HDTV 1080i source signal with new color space model "xvYCC". Dolby HD is just the gravy, and the proper a/v set up should not be overlooked in our never ending journey towards HDTV realism reproduction imo. Hopefully Mitsu realizes this, and begins to incorparate new hdmi 1.3 tech in their new displays in time for the holidays....doubtful however. Sony will almost undoubtedly have a "mini" hdmi 1.3 connection device ready by then, with their new release of SXRD panels.
post #382 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 11:21 PM

I've been lurking on this and the Samsung HL-S thread for a while now. I actually had the HL-S5687W on order through the PB but this thread sold me on the Mits 5773. I was also offered a smoking deal on one at a dealer and couldn't pass it up (lowest price I've seen including online). So, my new Mitsubishi will be here Monday.

Can't wait for them to set it up. We just moved in to a new house and we've been watching TV on a 15" LCD from 13' away. You guys think your eyes hurt watching DLP? Try that for a week!

Hope to have a rave review next week.
post #383 of 9416 Old 06-24-2006, 11:49 PM

WOW, finally got to see the 57731 since Fry's had it. I only had to drive 40 min to get there. Detail on the pic looked INCREDIBLE!!! I had a similar experience to a previous post where they had it sitting next to a Sammy HLS6187W and I couldn't believe the difference. The store must have been on the same feed as the guy who was at Fry's on the previous post because they had some girl on the screen in pasties and they quickly changed it. Then it was a show of a Baja race. The detail on the bushes and the desert floor looked amazing on the Mits. Though the screen seemed a bit brighter on the sammy when they were side by side you couldn't see any detail on the bushes in the sammy as you could with the Mits. More blacks than anything on the sammy while the 731 you could make out amazing detail. My wife even thought the Mits colors just looked WAY more natural than the sammy's. That amazed me since I heard there wasn't much dark detail on the 731 series. My only grip was unless I put the Mits on Brilliant color it looked dim on the natural setting. To get it to match the sammy for brightness on the natural setting I had to crank up brightness setting to almost 3/4 of the total range. I would be curious to see what PBM or anyone else who has one already uses as their so called "default" setting for color. Now I know this was all done on a crappy feed in the store and I'm sure the calibrations were less than desirable on either. The sales rep did say that 2 days ago when the Mits rep was there and he was done fiddling with it the screen looked 10x better than when I had it to my liking. After seeing the 731 in action its getting Harder to wait for the 732 or trhe 831. ESPECIALLY, after my sony RP KP-61S70 took a crap this morning after 6 years. Hence, that's what sparked the trip to Fry's. Guess I'll just have to call the service tech and suffer longer until the next series (732 or 831) are released.
post #384 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 12:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitterguy73 View Post

WOW, finally got to see the 57731 since Fry's had it. I only had to drive 40 min to get there. Detail on the pic looked INCREDIBLE!!! I had a similar experience to a previous post where they had it sitting next to a Sammy HLS6187W and I couldn't believe the difference. The store must have been on the same feed as the guy who was at Fry's on the previous post because they had some girl on the screen in pasties and they quickly changed it. Then it was a show of a Baja race. The detail on the bushes and the desert floor looked amazing on the Mits. Though the screen seemed a bit brighter on the sammy when they were side by side you couldn't see any detail on the bushes in the sammy as you could with the Mits. More blacks than anything on the sammy while the 731 you could make out amazing detail. My wife even thought the Mits colors just looked WAY more natural than the sammy's. That amazed me since I heard there wasn't much dark detail on the 731 series. My only grip was unless I put the Mits on Brilliant color it looked dim on the natural setting. To get it to match the sammy for brightness on the natural setting I had to crank up brightness setting to almost 3/4 of the total range. I would be curious to see what PBM or anyone else who has one already uses as their so called "default" setting for color. Now I know this was all done on a crappy feed in the store and I'm sure the calibrations were less than desirable on either. The sales rep did say that 2 days ago when the Mits rep was there and he was done fiddling with it the screen looked 10x better than when I had it to my liking. After seeing the 731 in action its getting Harder to wait for the 732 or trhe 831. ESPECIALLY, after my sony RP KP-61S70 took a crap this morning after 6 years. Hence, that's what sparked the trip to Fry's. Guess I'll just have to call the service tech and suffer longer until the next series (732 or 831) are released.

Nice review. Interesting that the 731 doesn't have "dark detailer" yet seems to have good shadow detail. I believe the Sammy and Mits both have 150 watt bulbs so the Sammy may have been in vivid mode. Although my first choice is the Sony A2000 it's good to know that if there's any hint of green on the SXRD it will be sent back and replaced with a new Mits. And, lets not forget that the Mits has a DVI/PC connection which is the way to go for a HTPC.
post #385 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 05:35 AM

Sorry if this is a little off topic

I'm looking at other sets for when I get my refund of the mits. I haven't seen ANY plasma or LCD with 1920X1080. That blows my mind. Why go HD and Not get a TV that's 1920X1080. I guess most people don't even look for the resolution.

Anyway, RP seems to be the only way to get 1920X1080. Interesting thing is I've only seen DLP and LCD-RP (lcos) and NO regular 3 gun RP's. It seems the DLP technology, like in the Mit's, has taken over.

I can't deny that my 57731 picture rocks but you figure that RBE would force some consummers to keep regular RP alive.

Edit: Wonder if there is a way to ramp up the wheel speed.
post #386 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 06:28 AM

Quote:

One thing I forgot is I'm not too familiar with the "rainbows" thing but I think my wife and I did see them. It was during certain parts of that Baja Racing scene (when there was more bushes and green on it) about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the screen you could see about a 1 1/2 wide line of green that ran horizontally across the screen. It was only during certain times but both me and my wife did see it. The only time I know I see something that resembles "rainbows" is on my old Sony RP when I stand right up near the TV and look down, then I can see the Red, Blue, Green Haze from the lights. I'm just guessing that the horizontal line we saw was what PBM and everyone has been calling "rainbows". Still, the TV did look amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing those other series when they are released.
post #387 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 06:32 AM

Saw this posted on another site, some see it some don't.

http://www.dietforum.net/balagee/projected/rainbow.html
post #388 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 08:07 AM

I'm hoping this test is not an accurate indication of our susceptibility to seeing RBE on DLP TV's. 5 of 5 in my home saw an obvious rainbow effect on the upper text but none saw it on the lower. If this proves accurate then my decision of A2000 SXRD vs. Mits DLP was just made easier.
post #389 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I'm using the Brilliant setting in my home. I think it looks the best.
post #390 of 9416 Old 06-25-2006, 08:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Saw this posted on another site, some see it some don't.

http://www.dietforum.net/balagee/projected/rainbow.html

Yep, that's a pretty good approximation of what I see.
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page