2007 Mitsubishi WD-XX73X and XX831 Owner's Thread - Page 315 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #9421 of 9423 Old 11-12-2016, 12:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
65831 firmware update

Hello All, I was hoping for some help locating the firmware/software update for my 65831? It does not seem to be available on the Mits site any longer. TV is working fine, but I have never updated it since I bought it new. I replaced the bulb and the chip and figured I might as well do the firmware too. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It would be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9422 of 9423 Old 11-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoseeker View Post
Hello All, I was hoping for some help locating the firmware/software update for my 65831? It does not seem to be available on the Mits site any longer. TV is working fine, but I have never updated it since I bought it new. I replaced the bulb and the chip and figured I might as well do the firmware too. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It would be much appreciated.
If everything is working, there's really no reason to worry about it. The only thing I recall being in any firmware fixes was something about the built in tv guide. If you use cable, it isn't something you will use.

But if you really want to update it, way back when I just called Mitsubishi. and they mailed it to me on an SD card with the procedure, and then I had to return it.

Be sure you know your current firmware version, no point if you already have the latest.

I Bet You Wish You Could! - Roger Wilco

Directions for updating your Onkyo xx5 receivers firmware. **Newly updated 7-22-2009**Re-uploaded 2-23-2015**

Something from damninteresting.com
post #9423 of 9423 Old 11-14-2016, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspeer View Post
If everything is working, there's really no reason to worry about it. The only thing I recall being in any firmware fixes was something about the built in tv guide. If you use cable, it isn't something you will use.

But if you really want to update it, way back when I just called Mitsubishi. and they mailed it to me on an SD card with the procedure, and then I had to return it.

Be sure you know your current firmware version, no point if you already have the latest.
Thanks. I just figured since I replaced the dlp chip and bulb might as well go for the whole ball of wax, but I do not use the TV Guide, so maybe I will just try and look up my current version first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Rear Projection Units