Forum Jump: 

post #361 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohurst View Post

OK guys, I need to know if you have the same issue as I do....

On my FN97, I use a DirecTV H20 HD receiver to change channels.

Every time I change channels, the JVC "digial-in1" flashes on the screen, as if the TV has to check the input on every channel change.

In other words, it takes at least .5 to 1 second for the TV to analyze the input and a picture to show on the screen.

I am routing the DirecTV to a JVC receiver and then to the TV and using a Harmony 880 remote.

So am I the only one with this issue?

aohurst, how are sending the signal from the JVC receiver to the FN97?

Columbia SC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 06:20 PM

I've just purchased the 70FH97, haven't taken delivery yet, but one issue I'm going to need to work out is where to place my center channel speaker. It sits nicely on top of my current TV, but I saw my friend's 70FH96 and it was far too slim to sit my relatively large center channel on. My current idea is to place the center channel in the TV stand, right under the TV. My only concern with that is what effect it may have on imaging, and my center is one of the Mirage OM range that is biploar so it fires front and back and I'm concerned about how the cabinet may effect the sound. Any insights or recommendations you guys might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
post #363 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 08:13 PM

Theater pro is awfully yellow. How do we get rid off this yellow tinge? I have my AVIA disk on order, as well as my DVE. Will these be able to help me tune out the yellow, or does it need to be done in the service menu?

Thanks
post #364 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Runner View Post

aohurst, how are sending the signal from the JVC receiver to the FN97?

Road,
I have HDMI from the monitor out to the FN97.

Also, DirecTV out to JVC receiver's DBS in via HDMI.
post #365 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwiss View Post

Videobruce: I own the 60a2000 right now. I was fearful of the "green blob" before I bought it. I haven't noticed any problems with my set, but some others are starting to. I had looked at the JVC before I bought the Sony but the Sony came out 6 weeks ago so I went with it.

I just saw the 61fn97 at Video Only and it was next to the 60a2000. I put the JVC in the theaterpro setting and noticed the "yellowish" tint to the faces. I am assuming there is a way to calibrate that by reducing red and green in the service menu? Let me know your observations. Other than that both TV's looked very good.

What do you like about the JVC compared to the Sony? Do you know how well the processing compares to the Sony? Black levels? I love the picture of the Sony but that constant looking in the corner for the beginnings of the blob could wear on me over time.

If it is any consolation to you Sony has a very good warntee. They bought back my 50XBR1 over the green blob issue. Mine was slight and was there from the start. It may have gotten slightly worse in the year that I owned it but I would not say that it degraded significantly. Try not to get to hyped up by what you read on these forums. If you do not have any color uniformity issues to your set now you will most likely be fine. Best test would be to Try to find a source for a grey screen. Another option would be to turn you color all the way down and see if you can see any significant color left in the image.

Looking at a grey screen on my 61FN97 I can see some slight color uniformity issues(Nothing approaching my Sony Blob). But the point is I think that slight color uniformity issues my be inherrient in all LCD/LCOS displays. Does it stop these displays fomr creating one of the most stunning film like images of any rear projection on the market? I would say no, unless it is severe, but I would guess that if your set looks fine now it will most likely not degrade significantly in a year and if it does it is under the Manf warantee.

If you really must have a uniform display then you might want to look into DLP. Of course then you must deal with RBE

Good luck and try not to worry too much.

I think that the JVC has a more uniform image but it does not have as deep of blacks as my XBR1.
post #366 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 09:14 PM

This is straight from the JVC user manual. I tried hooking up my camcorder and when it did not work I decided to RTFM. Well right there in black in white it stated that it will not work with nonJVC camcorders. Unbelievable! My XBR1 worked very nicely with my Panasonic Camcorder and a Sony HDV camcorder that my friend owns. This is incredible short sighted of JVC and takes away one of its advantages over the A2000.

As a side note my Brother-in-laws Sony HDV camcorder worked beautifully on a Mits Y-65.

Why would JVC cripple their firewire ports?

Just when I was starting to like the image on this JVC too!
post #367 of 6627 Old 09-12-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtsang View Post

I've just purchased the 70FH97, haven't taken delivery yet, but one issue I'm going to need to work out is where to place my center channel speaker. It sits nicely on top of my current TV, but I saw my friend's 70FH96 and it was far too slim to sit my relatively large center channel on. My current idea is to place the center channel in the TV stand, right under the TV. My only concern with that is what effect it may have on imaging, and my center is one of the Mirage OM range that is biploar so it fires front and back and I'm concerned about how the cabinet may effect the sound. Any insights or recommendations you guys might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Usually when a speaker has an effect on imaging, it's because its magnets interfere with a CRT's guns. But pretty much any speaker designed to be a center channel speaker, because it's expected to sit right next to a TV, is shielded. I don't know enough about the details of an LCOS rear projection to know if even an unshielded speaker would affect anything.
post #368 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 03:45 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by H60Ace View Post

Theater pro is awfully yellow. How do we get rid off this yellow tinge? I have my AVIA disk on order, as well as my DVE. Will these be able to help me tune out the yellow, or does it need to be done in the service menu? Thanks

It's not or shouldn't be THAT yellowish. It's probably because when comparing it to the 'awfully blueish" tint it looks that way.

The grey scale needs tweaking in the SM. See the What's Inside thread on the 96 series.

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #369 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 07:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Took delivery of a FH97 70" last night. Got is set up on a spare coffee table until
the JVC stand comes in. Hooked up to a Dish 622 via HDMI and Component, for comparison.

I would consider myself an fairly experienced home theater user/builder. Basically my theater is in it's third (or fourth) life. Started 6 years ago with a basic reciever and book shelf speakers and sub. Have upgraded twice since then. One steady has always been my TV. 2000 model year Mitsubishi 65HDTV crt rear projection set.

I am going to base my observations on the Mits vs the JVC. I'll give my scores based on how the JVC performs over/under the Mits.

My theater room is 18x18. It does have a vaulted ceiling. I have doors on all openings and heavy curtains on the main windows. The high windows are uncovered. So there is a good amount of ambient light during the day.

My equipment is as follows:

TV - JVC hd-70fh97
Sat - Dishnetwork 622 HD dvr
Pre/Pro - Outlaw Audio 990
Amps - Outlaw Audio M-200 Mono blocks x 7
Mains - Infinity IL-60
Center - Infinity IL-36c
Sides - Infinity IL-50
Rear - Infinity Diopoles (forget the model)
Sub - SVS PB12-Ultra/2
Seating - Douglas theater seats

I list this to show I have good solid components, worse than some, better than some. You can see alot of internet purchases being I live where the best AV dealer in town is RadioShack (ugh)!

I set the TV to theater pro, but quickly changed some of the settings to get rid of the yellowish whites. Basically right now I am in Theater pro with all the settings set to 0. This is where I like to start and will spend time with each setting till I get it where I like it.

Ok so on to the review:
Again I am comparing to my old Mits tv. +5 is perfect, -5 sucks.

Overall picture +3
Hd picture +4
Sd picture -2
Color + 3
Contrast +3
Screen Reflection (lack of) +3
Detail +2
SSE -2
Convergence +4

So you can see that this was an overall positive upgrade over what I consider a very good TV. Some items I'm sure I can tweek out, other's I'll learn to deal with over time. I was looking for a solid performing TV that would handle a bright lit room, give good color uniformity and good convergence. All items that I had problems with with my old TV.
post #370 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 07:47 AM

What is the real difference between the 56FH97 and the 56FN97? The price difference as far as I can tell is substantial. But what is the actual difference between the sets that could possibly justify the price difference?
post #371 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by swgiust View Post

Ok so on to the review:
Again I am comparing to my old Mits tv. +5 is perfect, -5 sucks.

Overall picture +3
Hd picture +4
Sd picture -2
Color + 3
Contrast +3
Screen Reflection (lack of) +3
Detail +2
SSE -2
Convergence +4

So you can see that this was an overall positive upgrade over what I consider a very good TV. Some items I'm sure I can tweek out, other's I'll learn to deal with over time. I was looking for a solid performing TV that would handle a bright lit room, give good color uniformity and good convergence. All items that I had problems with with my old TV.

Hmmm so SD a -2 ? That is waht I will be watching the most. I would like more HD but Cablevision isn't the best for HD. Why so so bad with SD, is it too much noise in the picture ?

Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
Sharp Elite 70X5FD
Oppo BDP-103D
Pioneer Elite SC-07, SC-05 Receivers
Martin Logan Ascents
Rotel RMB 985MKII
NHT VT-2.4 Surround System
Velodyne DD-18 Pair
post #372 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member

I am saying that SD is -2 compared to what my Mits did. It is good, but at least
initially it is not as good as the Mits. It may be set up and tweaking will make it
as good. I will keep trying.
post #373 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 08:49 AM
AJF
Advanced Member

swgiust,

Believe it or not, some people on the satellite forums have reported better results from the 622 using the composite output for SD . It seems to vary according to what display you have. So you may want to give that a try .
post #374 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well,

I am now the proud owner of a 56-FH97. My son came over last night to help me install it in the bookcase, and he brought along the new special edition of the LOTR series. I have the SA 8300HD DVR connected to the JVC digital1 via HDMI and the Oppo 970 connected to the JVC digital2 via HDMI. The 8300 and the Oppo both have toslink for sound. I didn't spend any time experimenting with it but I couldn't get sound from the TV itself...will have to play with that tonight. We went thru the inital setup in about five minutes, and then straight to the movie. Everything about the experience just made me giddy...I see no reason to ever go to a theater again.

The biggest fear that I had was that the SSE would drive me crazy. It doesn't. It just simply isn't that bad. In fact, it makes watching a movie more like seeing it in a theater. There is some SSE at the regular cinema, and the JVC does a pretty good job of controlling it in my opinion...so yes, I can learn to live with that, I just don't think that it is going to be much of an issue.

Adjusting the image was a snap. Obviously I will go through all of the calibration steps to try to perfect it, but just using the standard setting and the simple video adjustments produced a beautiful picture. It was as good as any cinema that I have ever seen except for an IMAX. We were just amazed at the beautiful scenery in that movie, the colors, the detail, if you haven't seen it I think that you will be surprised by it...I was. The sound track is also a wonderful tool to test out your surround system. This is probably my weakest link at the moment, I have the Panasonic XR-55 driving an Orb 7.1 configuration, and they are not fully broken-in, but I think that the midrange is a little thin. I'm hoping that by upgrading the receiver at some point that I can improve on that. I'm very picky about the sound, and I can say without hesitation that the Orbs are amazing for what they are. WAF is very high, and I think anyone would be amazed at the volume levels that these little balls can achieve...nice clean sound at high volume.

Black level....not close to the new 9th gen Panasonic plasma, but very acceptable. Not once did I think "gee I wish that the blacks were a little blacker", but I am aware that there is more "glow" to the darker scenes than there was with the plasma. I could not tell any real difference using the iris slider from -10 to +10...maybe I will get this figured out later, but for now there is just no need to stress about it, the black level is better than I remember seeing in the stores, and it is certainly as good as any other rear projection sets that I have seen. We thought that the JVC was able to produce darker blacks than the regular cinema can, so I am feeling MUCH better about this issue. I spent a lot of time comparing the Sony to the JVC, both the A2000 and the XBR1, and I cannot see any advantage to the A series at all, but the XBR1 maybe has a slight advantage in black level. I have always bought Sony in the past, and always the XBR stuff, so I am "calibrated" to the Sony look, but I simply could not deal with the form factor of the SXRD (read dumbo ears) and the A2000 just isn't as good a product as the FH97....in my humble opinion, of course.

Hi-Def TV just looks incredibly beautiful. Digital SD cable looks almost as good, and analog cable looks completely watchable from our distance of around 17 feet. This is a great TV, and we are very happy with the purchase so far...no regrets and very excited by our initial experiences with it. I can honestly say that it looks a good bit better than anything that I have seen in a store. The all black chasis just "disappears" when the set is on, and it looks great when the set is off. The cosmetics worked out well with all black components in a heart pine bookcase...we are very pleased with that part as well.

At this point I would have to say that our project is an unqualified success, and if the JVC remains trouble free we will be content for a long, long time.
post #375 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 10:27 AM

[quote=videobruce]Your program source is?

IN HDTV when the images are moving (e.g. football or any HDTV feed), the out of focus images are apparent to me. It might be how the TV processes out of focused materials. For example, I can usually find a focal spot or a few focal points on the screen that are in focus. So it might just be that the tv doesn't do as well masking unfocused source material. When I compare the image to a 50" plasma, it is more noticable to me. IMHO

Can anyone recommend what HDMI cable I should use from my comcast DVR to the JVC? Seems like there are too many choices and I can't figure out from the various threads what cable to buy.

I see one on Buy.com that looks ok..
http://www.buy.com/prod/6FT_HDMI_GOL.../10403590.html
Description
Tripp Lite's 6ft HDMI - HDMI ( High Definition Multimedia Interface ) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's ( Digital Television ), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI assures that the best video signal is always sent from source (HDTV signal, DVD Player....) to the display (Projection Television or Plasma). It does this by allowing uncompressed video and multi-channel audio data to be input to the display device through one single cable. The need for multiple analog connections for high-resolution audio and video are eliminated. Without a HDMI connection, one would need 3 video connections for high definition video and 6 audio connections for high-resolution audio. An HDMI connection allows input at high rates of speed, up to 5 Gbps. This leaves a lot of spare capacity for future applications; for example, a current uncompressed HD movie "only" requires 2.2 Gbps for both video and multi-channel audio. Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty.

thanks

GL
post #376 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Road,
I have HDMI from the monitor out to the FN97.

Also, DirecTV out to JVC receiver's DBS in via HDMI.

I have never seen that type of behavior on the JVC TV, my guess is that it is being generated by the DirectTV box or the JVC receiver and overlaid on the signal.

Columbia SC
post #377 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigman View Post

What is the real difference between the 56FH97 and the 56FN97? The price difference as far as I can tell is substantial. But what is the actual difference between the sets that could possibly justify the price difference?

Have you checked the price of gold lately? as in connectors, and the RS-232c connector. Has black bezel instead of satin silver. That's it. $125.00 difference by the time it hits the street.

Columbia SC
post #378 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixdoctor View Post

Hmmm so SD a -2 ? That is waht I will be watching the most. I would like more HD but Cablevision isn't the best for HD. Why so so bad with SD, is it too much noise in the picture ?

I am also very interested in the PQ for Sd channels.

I am unable to view any 70+ sets in person so I am at the mercy of good customer feed back. I am going back and forth between the 65831, or the 73732 MIts or the JVC 70FH97. and the better SD PQ will probably the determing factor. I will be 13 ft away and upgrading from a 64 inch set so I really want to go with the 70 inch set.

I thought the JVC set has a couple noise reduction settings to help with SD signals -- does this work?? I need some help to purchase the best set. I am leaning towards the locs version vs the DLPs
post #379 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMELVIN View Post

I am unable to view any 70+ sets in person so I am at the mercy of good customer feed back. I am going back and forth between the 65831, or the 73732 MIts or the JVC 70FH97. and the better SD PQ will probably the determing factor. I will be 13 ft away and upgrading from a 64 inch set so I really want to go with the 70 inch set.

I thought the JVC set has a couple noise reduction settings to help with SD signals -- does this work?? I need some help to purchase the best set. I am leaning towards the locs version vs the DLPs

PQ for SD is perfectly watchable to me on my 56FN97. The 2 noise reduction settings do make a noticable difference. I compared the A2000, the new Mits, the new Sammy DLPs and the older XBR1s. I would put the SD PQ of the JVC at the top of the list...

I would guess that the PQ on the 70" is going to be a bit worse though just because of the increased size...
post #380 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMELVIN View Post

This is a link to Digital Home Canada site where a poster from Toronto put up his pics and review of his 70FH96 from last year. Page 1 is mostly HD, but there are 2 SD pics on page 2 where you will see grey bars on the side showing the SD quality.

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=34634

To me it looks watchable for sure. Good luck on your decision.

I'm jones'n for my 61FH97 set to arrive next week
post #381 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 01:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:

I am going to base my observations on the Mits vs the JVC. I'll give my scores based on how the JVC performs over/under the Mits.

swgiust; Have you tried it on the internal tuner (OTA)? I assume you don't have cable. Problem is testing any TV with a STB, you are really testing the STB, not the TV. Usually the TV will out preform the source especially satellite. Try a local digital OTA durning prime time or PBS most anytime and report back, you might be surprised.

tomboyter; Honest review. JVC ought to hire you on.

1GreenLantern; My point was, it might be the material (source), not the set where the lag issue comes from. Have you tried OTA?

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #382 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 03:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Does anyone have an 70" FH 97 yet? If not, does anyone know what the release date is? I'm patiently awaiiting the swap of my FH96 for the 97 (three repair attempts for big smudges, and I finally got an RA from JVC).

Thanks
post #383 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Runner View Post

I have never seen that type of behavior on the JVC TV, my guess is that it is being generated by the DirectTV box or the JVC receiver and overlaid on the signal.

Crap, I have to fix this...Road, does your input flash on the screen when changing channels when going to/from SD to HD broadcasts?
post #384 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Crap, I have to fix this...Road, does your input flash on the screen when changing channels when going to/from SD to HD broadcasts?

No, it just jumps HD to SD or SD to HD with no overlay, except what the SA 8300HD DVR overlays on all channel changes (a channel banner at the bottom of the screen that reads out the nwtwork, call letters, channel (on the DVR) the current program and it's time slot).

One note though, a TWC installer HAS set the DVR up incorrectly so as to pass all formats thru in their native format 480i 480P /wide 720i 720p 1080i. This made the feed go black whenever I tried to jump to HD, I reset the DVR to 1080i as that is how the JVC displays ALL input as I understand it (upconverted).
EDIT: JVC HD-xxFH97, HD-xxFC97 & HD-xxFN97 all upconvert to 1080p!!!! (thanks ibnja for the sharp editors eye)

Try taking the JVC Receiver out of the mix and do a direct HDMI input to the TV from your Direct TV box.

Columbia SC
post #385 of 6627 Old 09-13-2006, 06:13 PM

Calibrated with cheap dvd player and composite cables (for now).

Service mode: Hit sleep timer key, then Video Status and Display simultaneously.

Find R,G,B settings. My defaults were 137, 138 and 113 respectively.

Ran Avia, still daytime and I have ambient light.

Until my better eq hooked up, this calibration seems to help black level (which I also found very disappointing at first) among other things.

Service RGB: 70, 70 and 90, respectively.
Tint: 0
Color: -6
Picture: +26
Bright: -24
Detail: -20
Color Temp: Low

Report back how this works for you and how it can be improved.

For those looking for good imaging of center speaker, I've been battling this for a long time and my have an answer finally. I have a Definitive Technology CLR 2500, which is a large, heavy speaker. The Omnimount ETV1927 is a television mount that has the strength and size to hold this speaker. It comes with two different base plates for different sized tv's [speakers]. It can also be angled 10 degrees down. And, with the larger plate, I think I can turn almost 45 degrees with this speaker to accommodate a corner tv placement (although my tv is angled 31 degrees).

Enjoy your "award winning" tv's!
http://www.electronichouse.com/poty/14709.html
post #386 of 6627 Old 09-14-2006, 02:39 AM

I am trying your settings. I am looking at "The Patriot" right now. I am sure that when I get my new HD DVD player and my calibration disks, that we can terp it out even more.

It is strange that my factory service menu defaults are slightly different than yours? That is strange! R=134 G=138 B=117 on my set.

I followed your settings for the service menu but I have differed from you slightly in the user menu. Here are what I have:

THEATER PRO PICTURE MODE

Tint=0
Color=-12
Picture=-13
Bright=-12
Detail=-20
Iris=-2
Color Temp Low
Color Management Off
Dynamic Gamma Off
Advanced Smard Picture On
Digital VNR Off
MPEG NR Off

I must tell you that SSE bothers me greatly. With the revised settings, It is not so much of a factor, and thank God for that!
post #387 of 6627 Old 09-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Advanced Member

Okay, up until now it has been unofficial, but it is now Official...I am an Idiot. I cannot figure out how to use the speakers in the FH97. I have HDMI running from the 8300 to the set and toslink running to my receiver which works perfectly for the surround system. I have also tried running RCA red and white from the audio out on the back of the 8300 to the HDMI 1 audio in on the back of the set. NADA. Can anybody bail me out? I just want to be able to turn on the TV without firing up the surround system. TIA
post #388 of 6627 Old 09-14-2006, 07:10 AM
AVS Special Member

hd-70fh97

posted earlier a -2 on SD picture quality.

Played with some settings, turned a couple of things on (can't remember which)
made a major difference. I would give SD PQ a +1 to +2 over my old Mits.
Guys, you have to remember that I am comparing my new Jvc to a very good
Mits CRT. I lost the HD oh my god amazement years ago.

I have been using the component inputs and I think it's better (slightly)
than HDMI, which, in my opinion is total BS. The industry spends all this money
to make an interface which doesn't work as well as the old standard?? Let alone
the $ 100 I shelled our for an HDMI cable.
post #389 of 6627 Old 09-14-2006, 07:43 AM
Advanced Member

RoadRunner,

It sounds like you might have the exact same components as me, do you have your 8300 connected so that you can use the TV speakers???
post #390 of 6627 Old 09-14-2006, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H60Ace View Post

I am trying your settings. I am looking at "The Patriot" right now. I am sure that when I get my new HD DVD player and my calibration disks, that we can terp it out even more.

It is strange that my factory service menu defaults are slightly different than yours? That is strange! R=134 G=138 B=117 on my set.

I followed your settings for the service menu but I have differed from you slightly in the user menu. Here are what I have:

THEATER PRO PICTURE MODE

Tint=0
Color=-12
Picture=-13
Bright=-12
Detail=-20
Iris=-2
Color Temp Low
Color Management Off
Dynamic Gamma Off
Advanced Smard Picture On
Digital VNR Off
MPEG NR Off

I must tell you that SSE bothers me greatly. With the revised settings, It is not so much of a factor, and thank God for that!

OK guys, I posted my settings using DVE earlier in the thread - one question: how did you set Iris? DVE has no calibration for Iris that I could find.
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page