Official JVC HD-xxFH97 HD-xxFN97 HD-xxFC97 Owners Thread - Page 25 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #721 of 6634 Old 10-08-2006, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'd love to get me one of those 70" JVC's. I've been looking at them for the past 2 weeks. I hate the remote, but otherwise love the TV. TV Authority looks like they have good prices on them, but I'm waiting until they come down to about $3500. Also, I think I have to pay tax at TV authority since I live in washington state... too bad. Having to pay tax on something this expensive is a real bummer. Does anyone know of a good place to buy online (reliable and good service) where I wouldn't have to pay tax?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 6634 Old 10-08-2006, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post

[Regarding only one set of saved digital channels] Yes, but since no one will confirm that it's only an educated guess.

That's the way I read the manual as well. Additionally, it looks like only one set of analog channels can be stored. As videobruce points out, it is rather silly to have the two digital tuners but only one at a time can be used.

Even if the set did save two sets on the digital RF input, switching between them would be cumbersome: use an A/B antenna switch, then go into the menu to switch between "air" and "cable" on the input.

In an attempt to keep steering the discussion away from Costco, here's a question for those who own one of these sets: Is anyone using the TV speakers for the center channel output? This feature appears to be unique to the JVC sets. It is appealing from an aesthetic and functional perspective -- no clunky speaker hanging around and the center channel coming from close to the picture. I just wonder how well this works in practice.

P.S. I haven't decided how much the tuner limitation bugs me. On the one hand, I'd like as much flexibility as possible. On the other, I rarely watch TV in real time and will end up buying a Tivo Series3 (which, I note, has lots of tuners and none of these silly restrictions.).

P.P.S. to videobruce: Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading the forums for months. Just now getting serious about buying an RPTV.
post #723 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 03:15 AM

I am not using the speakers as a center channel, but I must confess that the TV speaker sounds really good. Not as good as my JVC wood cone towers, but pretty darned good.
post #724 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by H60Ace View Post

I am not using the speakers as a center channel, but I must confess that the TV speaker sounds really good. Not as good as my JVC wood cone towers, but pretty darned good.

H60, still happy with your picture? You were the one that posted your settings early on in this thread, correct?

I never heard a final answer to Videobruce's question on SSE. Many have mitigated it's effect, but he had asked if that could be accomplished without losing too much picture depth.

You seemed quite happy, and I am going to go back to the store and see if I can find something they are feeding this tv that will show a bright white background, or open sky, and see the SSE. I hate that I am looking for it now, but I dont want to be disappointed when I get it home.

Do you notice it much, gotten used to it, or believe you have tweaked out as much as possible, and that it most likely wouldn't be much better even on the XBR2 SXRD's.

Because if this is the norm, than I really dont want that to drive my final decision, just want to make sure it isnt too distracting for me, to where it impacts my viewing experience. I know Lankness seems quite happy with his final picture as well.

Sorry to bring back in SSE, but it is better than 2 pages of Costco and do these TV's need maintenance like bulbs. Let's stay on the TV in the title of the thread please. : )

Thanks
post #725 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 11:11 AM

Looking to buy 70fh97 could someone please measure the base,thanks.
post #726 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 12:19 PM

Can't decide between hd61fn97 or the Sony KDS50a2000. Can anybody steer me in the right direction?
post #727 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapeApe View Post

Can't decide between hd61fn97 or the Sony KDS50a2000. Can anybody steer me in the right direction?

This is from another post

Thats funny cause I was at BB in NC and saw the Sony A2000 beside the JVC 56FN97 and thought the JVC looked much better than the Sony. THe Sonys picture looked too smooth, not focused, not detailed and the faces had more of a red tint than the JVC.
The JVCs picture showed lots of detail and had the wow look to it. Even my wife and kids could see it. I even pointed it out to the sales guy and he agreed the JVC looked much better than the Sony.
You could see the pores on the faces of actors with clear detail on the JVC and on the Sony they looked out of focus,blurry, not detailed (sort of speak). Maybe someone made some bad adjustments on the Sony. My wife gave me the OK for the 61' JVC but I still am worried about bulb life problems.
post #728 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 02:55 PM

Bulb life also has me worried, but I have read little to no problems with the 2006 models such as the 787/887 720p sets. Virtually all I have read about bulb problems were the older sets. They use a Toshiba bulb and the Toshiba TV's were have premature bulb failure problems at the same time. This is pretty much verified by a model number change in bulbs when getting a replacement.

I was considering getting a 787 model, and asked for people to report problems in the 787/887 thread and I didn't get any responses. Of course, it is a fairly new model, so it may not have cropped up yet. But, it appears that there are not nearly as (m)any bulb complaints. I'm hoping so, anyways..

I am about finished with a media room and I'm trying to decide between the Sony xxa2000 and xxFN97. I'm really concerned about the green blob issue with the Sony. But, it may be an overblown issue. But, I'd much rather have to pay for a bulb replacement out of warranty than a light engine replacement! So, I'm heavily leaning toward either a 56 or 61FN97. They have a beautiful picture and the prices keep dropping too!
post #729 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 25
i too im intrested in knowin if have to do any matince or change bulbs or such cuz i want to get a tv from costco :'( again 50'' or more 1080 p pc connections.... most inportantly PQ .... anythoughst anyone??? i kinda like the 56fn97

Pioneer Elite PRO-111
Samsung 60PnF5300 af
panasonic px75u

XBL x117x831
PS4 gusx831
post #730 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuRacing View Post

Bulb life also has me worried, but I have read little to no problems with the 2006 models such as the 787/887 720p sets. Virtually all I have read about bulb problems were the older sets. They use a Toshiba bulb and the Toshiba TV's were have premature bulb failure problems at the same time. This is pretty much verified by a model number change in bulbs when getting a replacement.

I was considering getting a 787 model, and asked for people to report problems in the 787/887 thread and I didn't get any responses. Of course, it is a fairly new model, so it may not have cropped up yet. But, it appears that there are not nearly as (m)any bulb complaints. I'm hoping so, anyways..

I am about finished with a media room and I'm trying to decide between the Sony xxa2000 and xxFN97. I'm really concerned about the green blob issue with the Sony. But, it may be an overblown issue. But, I'd much rather have to pay for a bulb replacement out of warranty than a light engine replacement! So, I'm heavily leaning toward either a 56 or 61FN97. They have a beautiful picture and the prices keep dropping too!

The new models do not have bulb issues. Check out the JVC Pro Thread and you will not find 1 case of bulb failure. Even with Joe who abuses is set by watching it 16 hrs a day

Hal
post #731 of 6634 Old 10-09-2006, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DReilly1 View Post

H60, still happy with your picture? You were the one that posted your settings early on in this thread, correct?

I never heard a final answer to Videobruce's question on SSE. Many have mitigated it's effect, but he had asked if that could be accomplished without losing too much picture depth.

You seemed quite happy, and I am going to go back to the store and see if I can find something they are feeding this tv that will show a bright white background, or open sky, and see the SSE. I hate that I am looking for it now, but I dont want to be disappointed when I get it home.

Do you notice it much, gotten used to it, or believe you have tweaked out as much as possible, and that it most likely wouldn't be much better even on the XBR2 SXRD's.

Because if this is the norm, than I really dont want that to drive my final decision, just want to make sure it isnt too distracting for me, to where it impacts my viewing experience. I know Lankness seems quite happy with his final picture as well.

Sorry to bring back in SSE, but it is better than 2 pages of Costco and do these TV's need maintenance like bulbs. Let's stay on the TV in the title of the thread please. : )

Thanks

I for sure noticed the SSE at first, and worried about it for a while, but after a few adjustments and many hours of viewing I actually had forgotten about it. It is greatly diminished and unnoticeable at this point. What is noticeable is the stunning color and picture quality of this set. I have not yet seen anything like it.
post #732 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 06:37 AM

Last night, the wife and I watched a movie called "Hard Candy". At the beginning of the movie, there were quite a few solid white intro credit scenes.

During these white scenes, I noticed a 3 inch vertical elliptical (Not a perfect ellipse, but elliptical in shape) discoloration, or miscoloration in the upper left quadrant off the screen. At first I thought it may have been a dust spot, or stain, but I wiped down the screen with a micro-fiber and the blotch remained.

The spot is not visible during normal dynamic content viewing, but the fact that it is there really irritates me. I don't know if it is newly developed, or if it has been there all along. I suspect the former. I hope it is not a JVC version of Sony's infamous "Green Blob".

I spoke with the store today and informed them that I will be returning the set. Now I have to spend 50 bucks to rent a van for the return. I have not decided whether or not to get another JVC, or to order an 831 series Mitsu. The SSE on the JVC is pretty much the ONLY drawback to this set with respect to picture quality.

What do you guys feel would be the wisest course of action? I am at odds with myself!

Thanks!
post #733 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Last night, the wife and I watched a movie called "Hard Candy". At the beginning of the movie, there were quite a few solid white intro credit scenes.

During these white scenes, I noticed a 3 inch vertical elliptical (Not a perfect ellipse, but elliptical in shape) discoloration, or miscoloration in the upper left quadrant off the screen. At first I thought it may have been a dust spot, or stain, but I wiped down the screen with a micro-fiber and the blotch remained.

The spot is not visible during normal dynamic content viewing, but the fact that it is there really irritates me. I don't know if it is newly developed, or if it has been there all along. I suspect the former. I hope it is not a JVC version of Sony's infamous "Green Blob".

I spoke with the store today and informed them that I will be returning the set. Now I have to spend 50 bucks to rent a van for the return. I have not decided whether or not to get another JVC, or to order an 831 series Mitsu. The SSE on the JVC is pretty much the ONLY drawback to this set with respect to picture quality.

What do you guys feel would be the wisest course of action? I am at odds with myself!

Thanks!

First off, I am sorry this happened to you, I know you loved this set, and you were one of three on this thread that had me convinced to buy it. If I were, or end up, in the same situation I would try my best to have someone at JVC find out exactly what is wrong with the set, and what caused it.

This is the first problem I have heard reported thus far on these models, so it is quite possible it is just an error in the build, every once in a while every product, regardless of technology, cost, etc. has to have some errors.

Have you thought of having someone come out to you to diagnose the issue? Don't all tv's like 40" and larger come with some type of in home service, or is that only if you purchase the extended warranty?

My point is even if the set needs to be replaced, if you find out from the visiting technician that it was some mechanical defect or anomoly, and not some color uniformity issue that could plague all sets, then you would feel better about just getting a new one, and it was just bad luck that you got one of the very few defective tv's.

That is just my 2 cents, and exactly what I would do for my own peace of mind. Good luck, and please keep us posted on the end result.

Doug
post #734 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 08:27 AM

Quote:

Thanks!

I agree 100% with Doug, you should have a JVC service rep in your area who'll come check it out. It doesn't make sense to return the set if you don't know whether the problem can be fixed locally, especially when it sounds like it's probably unique to your set rather than the whole production run.

Keep us informed,
John

John
post #735 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:

That's the way I read the manual as well. Additionally, it looks like only one set of analog channels can be stored. As videobruce points out, it is rather silly to have the two digital tuners but only one at a time can be used.
Even if the set did save two sets on the digital RF input, switching between them would be cumbersome: use an A/B antenna switch, then go into the menu to switch between "air" and "cable" on the input.

I would rather have that than only one or the other. You can buy remote A/B RF switches. Not as good as an internal switch, but it would work.

No one here that has an antenna and cable w/o a STB??

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way. If you like Wi-Fi so much, OTA fits right in. After all, it is wireless.
post #736 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DReilly1 View Post

Just looking for some reinforcement, I wish someone in the Chicago area I knew had this TV hooked up to their digital cable, so I could see how it looks in the home environment.

Oh well, sorry for the rant, and thanks for your patience.

Doug

I've got one hooked up in Chicago (with the Comcast DVR via HDMI), but I'm still a newb and it is taking me forever to play with the settings!
post #737 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 11:44 AM

I got my 70FH97 last weekend, got it all tweaked to look great (I will post my settings a little later, I have the color spyder and want to run that first), and I really love the TV except one weird thing is that both my Gamecube and PS2 (set to output 16:9) will not fill the entire screen. I have aspect set on "Full", which works fine for my HD-DVD player and DirecTV, but leaves about 2 inches of gap left and right on the Gamecube & PS2. My game systems are plugged into the Video 1 & 2 component inputs. Has anyone else had this issue?

I also noticed that setting aspect to "Panorama" will remove the gaps because it obviously stretches the width, but it also slightly stretches the height. Now on the HDMI digital inputs, panorama only stretches the width, not height, so I'm kinda confused about that too.
post #738 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuRacing View Post

I think Sony fans cite the bulb failures of JVC and the JVC fans cite the Green Blob(now green haze with A2000). I dont know of anybody that has a FH96 that had a bulb issue....it seemed to be the Z575 or G886 models that had a light ballast issue that was recalled.

I too was between the A2000 and the JVC, but in the end thought the JVC has better color reproduction, SD processing and have had my 61" for a few weeks now. We love it.

The A2000 probably has slightly better black levels and less SSE, but I'm still happy with my choice as both the SD and HD pictures are great....where the A2000 looked good in HD, but not as great in SD
post #739 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKDynamic View Post

I've got one hooked up in Chicago (with the Comcast DVR via HDMI), but I'm still a newb and it is taking me forever to play with the settings!

Let me know how you get it worked out. Did you try the setting suggested earlier in this thread, around page 5 I believe. That might be a good start, or a calibration disk.

Good luck, and please keep me posted. I am way up in Northern Illinois or I would offer to help.

Doug
post #740 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 12:41 PM

Hey all... I just bought a 61FH97, my first HDTV, and I think it's great. I still haven't worked much on the settings (copy of DVE is in the mail) but after just a few minor adjustments I'm very happy with the set.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what I should expect when watching 2.35 anamorphic DVDs. On my set, 1.85 ratio DVDs look great and as accurate as I would expect. The picture quality of the 2.35 DVDs I've got is good, but they are a tiny bit stretched horizontally. I've got my DVD player set to 16:9 and the TV's aspect setting is Full (though I've tried them all). This only happens with 2.x DVDs. Is it normal for them to appear stretched? It isn't a major effect, but it is there.

Examples would be the LOTR extended version DVDs and Galaxy Quest. By contrast, the DVDs I have for Sin City and a couple of Pixar films (both 1.85) have correct aspect ratio on screen.

If this is normal then I won't worry about it, but if it isn't then what's off? Is it my DVD player or the TV? The DVD player is a JVC I bought at Best Buy a few years ago, I can't remember the model number.
post #741 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtsang View Post

I got my 70FH97 last weekend, got it all tweaked to look great (I will post my settings a little later, I have the color spyder and want to run that first), and I really love the TV except one weird thing is that both my Gamecube and PS2 (set to output 16:9) will not fill the entire screen. I have aspect set on "Full", which works fine for my HD-DVD player and DirecTV, but leaves about 2 inches of gap left and right on the Gamecube & PS2. My game systems are plugged into the Video 1 & 2 component inputs. Has anyone else had this issue?

I also noticed that setting aspect to "Panorama" will remove the gaps because it obviously stretches the width, but it also slightly stretches the height. Now on the HDMI digital inputs, panorama only stretches the width, not height, so I'm kinda confused about that too.

I've encountered this with several different tvs and several different game systems and it can vary with individual games--some will fill the screen and others won't. Some games even have screen-centering adjustments in their setup menus to try to compensate for this. I think the game programmers figure that most sets have enough overscan to compensate for this, but in practice this isn't always the case. As long as other sources like dvd and DirecTV are ok, this is not the fault of the television set.

Steve S.
post #742 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-berta View Post

I think Sony fans cite the bulb failures of JVC and the JVC fans cite the Green Blob(now green haze with A2000). I dont know of anybody that has a FH96 that had a bulb issue....it seemed to be the Z575 or G886 models that had a light ballast issue that was recalled.

Some folks did report early probs with the FH96 as well, but I did not find a single report of premature bulb failure from someone that didn't experience a power surge or blackout, reducing fantime during shutdown.

I couldn't find any any accurate reports of failures from fokls with good battery backup or power conditioninig.
post #743 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 03:47 PM

First off, like the other noobs, a heartfelt thanx to those who have provided the reams of information that have led to me (almost) pulling the trigger... took me a week to get through, but well worth the journey!
My wife and I fell in love with this machine at FS who have it (the fc - as in Canada version;-) on sale this week. After much searching elsewhere (BB, AVU, A&B,Sears,Bay,Brick) only found one other dealer that carried JVC, and has the FH model (which I prefer b/c of the PC input) for a mere $80 more, which appears to be a great price.
However, I'm still looking at a chunk of change. I see that we can't post prices (WHY is that?), but the 13% tax up here is gonna run me $400 (if that helps).
I was on the phone and had agreed to buy the FH, but as soon as I said yes, I got cold feet and said I had to think about it.
This thread seems to be relatively positive regarding JVC customer service, but some other threads regard it as brutal (especially regarding lamps in the pre 2006 models). I think H60ACE returning his is what put the chill on.
However, having now said no, the 'chase' is back on and I want to 'pull the trigger' as so many have said.
So, one last quick assesment: Has anyone had lamp issues with the 97 series? If anyone north of the border has had to deal with JVC Customer Service, how would you rate it? After my house and vehicle, this is the biggest purchase I have made (the ring was a close 4th ... thanx once again for all your help!
post #744 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netreg View Post

So, one last quick assesment: Has anyone had lamp issues with the 97 series? If anyone north of the border has had to deal with JVC Customer Service, how would you rate it? After my house and vehicle, this is the biggest purchase I have made (the ring was a close 4th ... thanx once again for all your help!

Never had to deal with JVC customer service in Canada, so dont know what they are like. I heard when there was the big bulb recall on the HDILA's a few years ago they were sending everybody a new ballast to be replaced by dealers/technicians. Sounded OK to me.

The FH97's are a nice looking TV. I posted a few pics of my FC97 on this thread around #626 if you want to look. Also, I sent you a PM.
post #745 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 05:41 PM

I ordered a JVC 70FH97 and TV stand from them because they seemed to have the best overall price. I received the TV (it's great), but did not receive the stand. After informing salesman "JW" at Pac-2000 about this, he said they'd call the shipper and figure it out. He later called me back to tell me to deal with their shipper myself. I figured, fine let me see what I can find out. I had to make multiple calls to the shipping company's multiple branches is Atlanta, Seattle, and LA to even try to sort out what was going on. Basically the shipping company could find no stand, and I called Pac-2000 back thinking they would help me figure this out. Considering how nice and helpful he was to me when making the sale, I was shocked when JW told me there was nothing he would do, that from his experience, the shipping company would not reimburse him and as a result he would not lose money getting me a replacement. He then had the guts to tell me he thought I was lying and had actually received the stand and was trying to get another one from him!! When I asked him why I would spend over $4000 on a TV just to screw him out of a $200 stand, he said some people are just like that!! Now I am on my own trying to file a claim with the shipping company. Decide for yourselves if this is a company that deserves our business...
post #746 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 05:53 PM
fcb
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
My JVC HD56FN 97 arrived today. So far so good, but! I can't seem to get 1080P resolution from my Dell computor, either through the pc or HDMI inputs. Ny suggestions wouldbe appreciated

Fred

Don't make 'em like they used to, but charge you double price, promise you steak but give you beans and rice.
Just ain't enough good stuff!

Panasonic 65VT60

Yamaha RX-V3900

Ohm Walsh 200 Mk-2

Uverse

HP H8-1360T

post #747 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 05:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:

Thanks!

What you're describing seems like a bad light engine - it looks like a smudge I bet....

I am now the happy owner of a Sony 70 XBR2. I had a 70 JVC FH 96, with twoo light engine replacements because of smudge issues. It was then replaced with a brand new FH 97, and that had lower corner/bottom light dropoff....I was done.

My dealer gave me a very good price on the Sony, paid about $1200 more than the JVC (more like $900 to $1000 when you factor in the vaule of the spare bulb Sony provides), and I'm extremely happy I did it. Much better image quality (and the JVC is very good - don't get me wrong) - much much control over the image, much lower SSE, better blacks.

If you have the option of exchanging and can deal with the cost differential, I'd suggest checking it out in an environment where you can evalate it fairly...
post #748 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve S View Post

I've encountered this with several different tvs and several different game systems and it can vary with individual games--some will fill the screen and others won't. Some games even have screen-centering adjustments in their setup menus to try to compensate for this. I think the game programmers figure that most sets have enough overscan to compensate for this, but in practice this isn't always the case. As long as other sources like dvd and DirecTV are ok, this is not the fault of the television set.

Thanks for the input Steve, that does make sense.
post #749 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netreg View Post

First off, like the other noobs, a heartfelt thanx to those who have provided the reams of information that have led to me (almost) pulling the trigger... took me a week to get through, but well worth the journey!
My wife and I fell in love with this machine at FS who have it (the fc - as in Canada version;-) on sale this week. After much searching elsewhere (BB, AVU, A&B,Sears,Bay,Brick) only found one other dealer that carried JVC, and has the FH model (which I prefer b/c of the PC input) for a mere $80 more, which appears to be a great price.
However, I'm still looking at a chunk of change. I see that we can't post prices (WHY is that?), but the 13% tax up here is gonna run me $400 (if that helps).
I was on the phone and had agreed to buy the FH, but as soon as I said yes, I got cold feet and said I had to think about it.
This thread seems to be relatively positive regarding JVC customer service, but some other threads regard it as brutal (especially regarding lamps in the pre 2006 models). I think H60ACE returning his is what put the chill on.
However, having now said no, the 'chase' is back on and I want to 'pull the trigger' as so many have said.

Netreg,
I completely understand you concerns about customer service. Its a major issue. JVC customer service is not impressive. In fact, its pitiful. However its all about who you get. It seems JVC has hired an EXTREMELY "entry level" front line support team. Once through there, its a little better.

I actually spoke to an executive at JVC about the bulbs. I was told that Philips had problems with their bulbs but they have all been resolved. He told me I can expect the bulb to last 7000 hrs (half life). You will be prompted about bulb replacement when it comes time.

Lastly- If you notice my signature below it says I own a Samsung HL-R6168W 1080P. Well I have not had a chance to change it to my new 61FH97. Let me tell you this jump scared me to death after all the problems I had with my Samsung. I wasnt sure if I was getting into bed with someone even worse. Even though I normally use home theater sound, this sets sound blows anything I have ever heard out of the water. The video is superior as well... a little softer but superior. Still playing around (dont like the menus as well).......

Go into the light... there is peace in the light. I dont think you can go wrong with the set. Good luck.
post #750 of 6634 Old 10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Couple of questions: Does this hdtv have cable card and firewire? If so do this set work with the 160hd4 (ieee1394 hard drive DVR)?
Reply Rear Projection Units

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page