post #8371 of 12054 Old 11-26-2008, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutter View Post

in general i agree with you and was going to stay out of this debate. however i have to inject an experience of mine. which is not typical.
i have a Denon home theater in a box. i had a 5 year warranty through sears. after 4 years the little cube speakers blew. i contacted sears and they sent them back to a service company who said they couldn't fix them and that they were discontinued so they would have to search around and see if anyone had some left. they couldn't find any and for some reason wouldn't replace them with Denon newest similar speaker. sears had also stopped carrying the Denon brand. the hole ordeal took about 2 months but in the end they actually gave me store credit for the full purchase amount of the system to be used only for another surround system. plus i got to keep the Denon AVR. this was all contrary to the EW.
with the credit i purchased the most expensive Sony 5.1 system they had (a very crappy POS system i must say). i sold it for $50 less than cost and threw in the remaining 1 year EW. with the understanding that it would have to be brought to me first since the EW was in my name. (thats right, even after settling they still transfered the remaining EW to the new system). with that money i went to best buy and purchased a set of klipsch floor speakers. and 6 years later i am still using the Denon.

so i guess the moral to the story is that good things can happen when dealing with EW's. though rarely.

though i don't know why this conversation is even happening. Micro's original post ask if he will get a replacement after the EW has run out.

"""I have a five-year warranty that runs to 2012 what happens after that? Will I get a replacement of my set after three OB replacements?"""

after the EW has run out the EW company is done with the whole situation. they are no longer contractually obligated to do anything. while you may be able to persuade them to help you if it happens a day or 2 after. they don't have to and most wont. so if he's banking on the EW company to replace his set after the contract term is expired.......good luck and don't hold your breath.

agreed.

Furthermore, if they are replacing sets using the Mitsubishi 73" sets that can be had for $1700, who in their right mind would not say give me my $5k back, purchase the set for $1700 and pocket the rest?

They might give the customer the $1700 instead of a set (actually less, as the warranty companies are able to buy replacement sets at near cost through dealers who sell their warranties) if one did not want the replacement set. But $5k (or $4.5k) back....Simply stated, it doesnt happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8372 of 12054 Old 11-27-2008, 09:57 AM

Liked: 10
For those of you with OB problems for Models: KDS-50A2000, KDS-55A2000, KDS-60A2000, KDS-R60XBR2, KDS-R70XBR2 check out Sony's site. At least you can get your repair money back....
esupport.sony.com/US/perl/news-item.pl?news_id=277
post #8373 of 12054 Old 11-27-2008, 02:22 PM

For anyone interested in getting some near plasma quality black out of their xbr or xbr-like set, I highly recommend doing the mod that Owen recommended to me a few posts back. Wow! what a difference! He recommended the ND2 filter lens which is fine for those that have the tv in a somewhat lit room, but for those in a very dark, dark room, like mine, I recommend using the ND4 lens. It has really done a number on the obnoxious glow that was making a color that should have been black, more like a glowing blueish/greyish, black. Anyone who is skeptical about this mod, is really missing out on how much better the picture quality can be on this tv.
Now I can watch the dark knight the way it was meant to be seen instead of basking in the glow of an unfiltered set!
post #8374 of 12054 Old 11-27-2008, 05:55 PM
fcb
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdagp8x View Post

For anyone interested in getting some near plasma quality black out of their xbr or xbr-like set, I highly recommend doing the mod that Owen recommended to me a few posts back. Wow! what a difference! He recommended the ND2 filter lens which is fine for those that have the tv in a somewhat lit room, but for those in a very dark, dark room, like mine, I recommend using the ND4 lens. It has really done a number on the obnoxious glow that was making a color that should have been black, more like a glowing blueish/greyish, black. Anyone who is skeptical about this mod, is really missing out on how much better the picture quality can be on this tv.
Now I can watch the dark knight the way it was meant to be seen instead of basking in the glow of an unfiltered set!

Most of the posters here feel we already have better than plasma quality.
Anyone else agree?

Fred

Don't make 'em like they used to, but charge you double price, promise you steak but give you beans and rice.
Just ain't enough good stuff!

Panasonic 65VT60

Yamaha RX-V3900

Ohm Walsh 200 Mk-2

Uverse

HP H8-1360T

post #8375 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 12:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

1) What brand & model ND4 lens did you get?

2) What diameter lens did you get?

3) Where did you find one?
post #8376 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 21
B&H Photo/Video has a large selection of neutral density filters.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...t=Submit+Query

Be seeing you!
post #8377 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 01:37 PM

1) The brand & model of the ND4 lens is the Hoya HMC ND4 NDx4 Neutral Density ND Filter
2) The lens is 82mm. There is a 2mm lip on the lens that the sxrd just barely catches on, causing a small 1" shadow in the 4 corners of the TV once installed. I shaved down the 2mm lip with a smooth hand file so it would not be noticeable.
3) I found the lens on Ebay relatively cheap from slphotogear who also has a website you can order from. It cost me $45 with free shipping, and was at my home 3 days after ordering. They also carry the ND2 filter which I tried at first, but it did not achieve the black levels I was looking for.
check the forum link that I posted a few back for the link to the dtv forums where I found more of Owens tips and pics.
Disassembling the screen to get to the lens was not that hard, just make sure you take off the back plastic shroud as well to get to the screw, near the lamp, that holds the front lower plastic shroud on, so you can get to the 2 metal brackets that are also holding the screen in place. Also disconnect the 2 plastic connectors of the wires that go to the power button. Peel back the factory masking tape that is on the lens, place whichever filter lens you choose on the sxrd projection lens, place the masking tape back on top of the filter, then close 'er back up.
I personally like using the auto 1 iris setting myself, but you should use whichever settings suit your lighting situation best.
I also spray-painted the inside of the cabinet flat black (of course after I temporarily removed the mirror, and taped newspaper over the area where the projector was) but I don't think it made that much a difference. The filter lens is what really made the difference.
post #8378 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 09:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctvtech View Post

B&H Photo/Video has a large selection of neutral density filters.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...t=Submit+Query

Stay away from B&H.

I ordered a ND2 lens from them - they quoted 9-12 week delivery. Then after 10 weeks said not available.

Turns out they buy grey market stuff. The lens I wanted and wasted a good season on is availble through legit dealers in USA.

I wanted something larger than 82cm as I dont trust being able to get rid of the lip.
post #8379 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:

So what adjustments (brightness, contrast, etc.) and the respective increments did you have to make post-mods?
post #8380 of 12054 Old 11-28-2008, 10:49 PM

So what adjustments (brightness, contrast, etc.) and the respective increments did you have to make post-mods?

I have found it varies depending on content. I was watching the dark knight blu-ray rip that was streaming from my network-attached hard drive via the ps3 connected to my xbr via hdmi and I found that I like auto-2 iris with the brightness kicked up a couple of notches from where I usually keep it, 50, to a brighter level, 62. But then I watched some of the planet earth blu-ray and felt that the bright level was too high so I turned it back down to 54. When playing gears 2 on xbox 360 via component cables, I liked auto iris-1 better, with brightness set to 54. Some settings that I keep constant regardless of media input:
Picture:90
color:54
Sharpness: 25
gamma: low
detail enhancer: low (gamma and detail enhancer are the only special settings I enable, the rest are off.)
with a couple of tweaks to the white balance, which I can't remember exactly what they are but I am pretty sure my green levels are -5 and my red levels are -1 or -2. The tv is in the other room from the computer and I've already turned it off for the day, as it is past my bedtime. Hope that helps.
post #8381 of 12054 Old 11-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachComber View Post

Stay away from B&H.

I ordered a ND2 lens from them - they quoted 9-12 week delivery. Then after 10 weeks said not available.

Turns out they buy grey market stuff. The lens I wanted and wasted a good season on is availble through legit dealers in USA.

Sorry to hear about your experience with B&H BeachComber, but I have to disagree with your recommendation. You can sometimes have delays and supply problems with even the most reputable vendors. I have had nothing but excellent service with multiple orders of expensive photo, video, and computer equipment from B&H. Never any up-selling, bait-and-switch tactics, pushing of additional merchandise, etc.

When they said something was in stock, it was. If it wasn't, they gave an estimate of when they thought it would arrive- and they are usually pretty close to right. But as with any dealer I would recommend that if you want something by a certain date it's just common sense to order it from someplace that has it in-stock.

I also wouldn't say that it "turns out" that they sell grey market products either. That might imply that they are trying to hide their practices. Instead, they are quite up front about grey market products vs products meant for sale in the US. You can read about it on their website here. When they sell a product, like a camera lens, where you might like to have the US warranty, they clearly label which products were meant by the manufacturer to be sold in the US & which are "imported"- as they do on this page on their website- complete with hotlinks to tell you what "USA" and "imported" mean.

I have found B&H to be honest, reliable, and reputable- I feel that they are a "legit" dealer, and recommend them highly. Obviously, your mileage varied.

kelpie

Sorry for the off-topic post.
post #8382 of 12054 Old 11-29-2008, 02:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post

There is no need to make any adjustments after installing an ND filter, it does nothing but make the picture darker. The contrast control “Picture” should always be set as high as possible within the bounds of the grey scale tracking limits (normally in the mid to high 80’s) to maximise contrast ratio. The “Brightness” control should be adjusted with a suitable test disk on a per input basis or simply by finding the lowest possible black level in a dark room (black bars in wide aspect ratio movies are handy for this). The filter does not alter this adjustment it just lowers the black level.

Quote:

I have found it varies depending on content. I was watching the dark knight blu-ray rip that was streaming from my network-attached hard drive via the ps3 connected to my xbr via hdmi and I found that I like auto-2 iris with the brightness kicked up a couple of notches from where I usually keep it, 50, to a brighter level, 62. But then I watched some of the planet earth blu-ray and felt that the bright level was too high so I turned it back down to 54. When playing gears 2 on xbox 360 via component cables, I liked auto iris-1 better, with brightness set to 54. Some settings that I keep constant regardless of media input:
Picture:90
color:54
Sharpness: 25
gamma: low
detail enhancer: low (gamma and detail enhancer are the only special settings I enable, the rest are off.)
with a couple of tweaks to the white balance, which I can't remember exactly what they are but I am pretty sure my green levels are -5 and my red levels are -1 or -2. The tv is in the other room from the computer and I've already turned it off for the day, as it is past my bedtime. Hope that helps.

First of all I would like to congratulate you on being one of the very few people game enough or keen enough to follow my lead in modifying an SXRD.

Just a couple of comments, there should never be any need to adjust “Brightness”, you set it correctly for each input and then leave it alone. The majority of video is correctly mastered so playing with Brightness settings is generally pointless and unnesesary.

An iris setting of Auto 2 provides the lowest black level and highest dynamic range.

The gamma of the SXRD is to low numerically at about 1.8, which results in too much shadow detail being visible, adjusting the “Gamma” control to “Low” makes this situation worse and should be avoided. The most accurate setting is “Off”.

I HIGHLY recommend “Detail Enhancer” be set to “Max”, live with that setting for a while and you will find it works as intended with no negative side effects that I have been able to see with any source in almost two years of viewing. Max is not simply a more aggressive version of the low, medium or high settings, it appears to work differently.

I really cant recommend an ND4 filter for a 70” SXRD, the 70” is significantly dimmer then the 60” that uses the same lamp due to it larger screen area. The ND2 filter is plenty for the 70” unless you only view in a dark room.
post #8383 of 12054 Old 11-29-2008, 10:12 PM

thanks for the input Owen, I will try turning the gamma off next time I am watching the tv and adjust other settings accordingly.
post #8384 of 12054 Old 11-29-2008, 10:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpie View Post

Sorry to hear about your experience with B&H BeachComber, but I have to disagree with your recommendation. You can sometimes have delays and supply problems with even the most reputable vendors. I have had nothing but excellent service with multiple orders of expensive photo, video, and computer equipment from B&H. Never any up-selling, bait-and-switch tactics, pushing of additional merchandise, etc.

When they said something was in stock, it was. If it wasn't, they gave an estimate of when they thought it would arrive- and they are usually pretty close to right. But as with any dealer I would recommend that if you want something by a certain date it's just common sense to order it from someplace that has it in-stock.

I also wouldn't say that it "turns out" that they sell grey market products either. That might imply that they are trying to hide their practices. Instead, they are quite up front about grey market products vs products meant for sale in the US. You can read about it on their website here. When they sell a product, like a camera lens, where you might like to have the US warranty, they clearly label which products were meant by the manufacturer to be sold in the US & which are "imported"- as they do on this page on their website- complete with hotlinks to tell you what "USA" and "imported" mean.

I have found B&H to be honest, reliable, and reputable- I feel that they are a "legit" dealer, and recommend them highly. Obviously, your mileage varied.

kelpie

Sorry for the off-topic post.

I spoke with the USA Distributor that confirmed everything I stated in my post re B&H. As the lens is special order and takes 9-12 weeks, when you wait 3 months only to then be told its N/A according the B&H, thats BS.
post #8385 of 12054 Old 11-29-2008, 10:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen View Post

The gamma of the SXRD is to low numerically at about 1.8, which results in too much shadow detail being visible, adjusting the “Gamma” control to “Low” makes this situation worse and should be avoided. The most accurate setting is “Off”.

It really isnt that hard to get the gamma up. I have mine at a pretty flat 2.3 now.
post #8386 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 01:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachComber View Post

It really isnt that hard to get the gamma up. I have mine at a pretty flat 2.3 now.

How did you do it?
post #8387 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:

There is no need to make any adjustments after installing an ND filter, it does nothing but make the picture darker. The contrast control Picture should always be set as high as possible within the bounds of the grey scale tracking limits (normally in the mid to high 80's) to maximise contrast ratio. The Brightness control should be adjusted with a suitable test disk on a per input basis or simply by finding the lowest possible black level in a dark room (black bars in wide aspect ratio movies are handy for this). The filter does not alter this adjustment it just lowers the black level.

Great...I was afraid of mucking up my calibrated set. I think I might try it. I'm also torn between the ND02 and ND04 filter. For daytime viewing, would I be able to get away with opening up the iris to compensate if I use the ND04 filter. I figured 85% of my viewing would be in a controlled, low light environment.

Also, can I just put the Nd filter right on top of the lens without removing and reapplying the black masking film?
post #8388 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 01:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Great...I was afraid of mucking up my calibrated set. I think I might try it. I'm also torn between the ND02 and ND04 filter. For daytime viewing, would I be able to get away with opening up the iris to compensate if I use the ND04 filter. I figured 85% of my viewing would be in a controlled, low light environment.

If you have a 60 probably yes, but if you have a 70 I would say no from my experience.
Reprogramming the iris and using full lamp power gets back some output but not enough to compensate for the ND4 filter, even in a relatively dim viewing environment.
If you only view in the dark an ND4 filter would be ok on a 70.

If you us a HTPC as your video source like I do you can run with the Contrast (Picture) control at 100% which extracts the maximum contrast native ratio from the SXRD chips and gives added brightness and pop. You can also remap video levels (16-235) to PC levels (0-255) to get even more output and punch. A PC makes this possible because it can correct for the grey scale errors (red tint) that will result from running at 100% contrast. The PC can also correct gamma and give you a better grey scale then is possible using the SXRD's adjustments.
Even with all these tweaks I can get away with an ND4 filter on my 70.

Quote:

Also, can I just put the Nd filter right on top of the lens without removing and reapplying the black masking film?

Yes you can but only if the filter is bigger then 82mm, 86mm would probably be the minimum because the filter will not sit low enough and will obstruct the light path in the corners. The projection lens is VERY wide angle and all of the lens width is used, it also has a large dome which prevents the filter being positioned close. As it is an 82mm filter is only just big enough with its frame filed down flat to the filter glass in the corner areas, even though the lens is smaller then 82mm. A significantly larger filter solves the problem but is hard to come by if you want a multi coated one.
I really don't know how much better the multi coated filter is, probably not a lot.
A normal filter is not expensive so just buy one to try out.
post #8389 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:

1) The brand & model of the ND4 lens is the Hoya HMC ND4 NDx4 Neutral Density ND Filter
2) The lens is 82mm. There is a 2mm lip on the lens that the sxrd just barely catches on, causing a small 1" shadow in the 4 corners of the TV once installed. I shaved down the 2mm lip with a smooth hand file so it would not be noticeable.
3) I found the lens on Ebay relatively cheap from slphotogear who also has a website you can order from. It cost me $45 with free shipping, and was at my home 3 days after ordering. They also carry the ND2 filter which I tried at first, but it did not achieve the black levels I was looking for.
check the forum link that I posted a few back for the link to the dtv forums where I found more of Owens tips and pics.
Disassembling the screen to get to the lens was not that hard, just make sure you take off the back plastic shroud as well to get to the screw, near the lamp, that holds the front lower plastic shroud on, so you can get to the 2 metal brackets that are also holding the screen in place. Also disconnect the 2 plastic connectors of the wires that go to the power button. Peel back the factory masking tape that is on the lens, place whichever filter lens you choose on the sxrd projection lens, place the masking tape back on top of the filter, then close 'er back up.
I personally like using the auto 1 iris setting myself, but you should use whichever settings suit your lighting situation best.
I also spray-painted the inside of the cabinet flat black (of course after I temporarily removed the mirror, and taped newspaper over the area where the projector was) but I don't think it made that much a difference. The filter lens is what really made the difference.

thanks for the details! i've got a 70" XBR2 and i think i'm going to give this a shot.

has anyone put together some pics that walk you through this filter install process?

gamertag: scissorfightX
post #8390 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 PM

has anyone put together some pics that walk you through this filter install process?
over at dtv forums, Owen posted some pics.
http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?s...1&#entry743871
post #8391 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:

over at dtv forums, Owen posted some pics.
http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?s...1&#entry743871

thanks. looks like i'll be ordering that ND2 filter now...

wasdagp8x, did you have to file your filter down as Owen did, or was yours different?

post #8392 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 03:58 PM

wasdagp8x, did you have to file your filter down as Owen did, or was yours different?
well I didn't 'have to' because the small shadows it created in the corners weren't that noticeable, but I shaved them down anyways. I used a smooth hand file. It took about 30 minutes, and then you need to blow/rinse/wipe off the metal shavings once your done.
post #8393 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 04:07 PM

Anyone else agree?

Maybe for your set, but mine needed some serious attention to the contrast. I don't know if my set is defective, but the glowing black was severely distracting. It was more of a glowing blueish/dark gray than it was black. It might also be because of the absolute dark room I keep it in. The only window in the room has thick curtains on it blocking any sunlight from coming in, not to mention the window is directly behind the tv. The only light I allow in is from the ideal-lume light I have behind the tv.
post #8394 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 04:25 PM
fcb
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Quote:

Anyone else agree?

Maybe for your set, but mine needed some serious attention to the contrast. I don't know if my set is defective, but the glowing black was severely distracting. It was more of a glowing blueish/dark gray than it was black. It might also be because of the absolute dark room I keep it in. The only window in the room has thick curtains on it blocking any sunlight from coming in, not to mention the window is directly behind the tv. The only light I allow in is from the ideal-lume light I have behind the tv.

If you have made changes that further your enjoyment of this set good for you.
No less than Consumer Reports top rates these sets, above any LCD or plasma.
Many of those who post here agree, along with some of the professional calibration experts.
I agree that black is not perfect CRT black, but in practice, say the black type I am looking at now, I have never found it distractingly blue or grey.
Wouldn't the ND filter limit your peak white in addition to lowering your lowest black level?

Fred

Don't make 'em like they used to, but charge you double price, promise you steak but give you beans and rice.
Just ain't enough good stuff!

Panasonic 65VT60

Yamaha RX-V3900

Ohm Walsh 200 Mk-2

Uverse

HP H8-1360T

post #8395 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 07:15 PM

are there detailed instructions for the screen removal anywhere?

post #8396 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 10:26 PM

If you have made changes that further your enjoyment of this set good for you.
No less than Consumer Reports top rates these sets, above any LCD or plasma.
Many of those who post here agree, along with some of the professional calibration experts.
I agree that black is not perfect CRT black, but in practice, say the black type I am looking at now, I have never found it distractingly blue or grey.
Wouldn't the ND filter limit your peak white in addition to lowering your lowest black level?

this is what leads me to believe that maybe my set was defective in the 'too bright/not dark enough area'. I moved the tv over a year ago from where it was originally set up for a little less than a year, where it was not in as dark of a room and the black level didn't bother me as much. Either moving it to a darker location, or maybe knocking something off when I moved it, made the glowing blacks very obvious and intrusive to what was otherwise a beautiful display, hence why I did the ND filter mod.
My whites are still plenty bright for me, but not to the point of making me have to squint my eyes when a very bright/white scene comes on the tv like it did prior to the ND filter. I have had several friends and family view the tv after I did the mod and they agree that the picture does look better, and that the blacks do not look as washed out as they did before. They also said they liked the picture before, but they could tell a significant improvement after I installed the ND filter.
By the way I do agree that the overall picture looks better to me than most plasma's, but the black level was what was really holding back this set's true potential. I was considering selling this set and getting a plasma but after Owen's mod/installing the ND filter I am just as happy with this set as the day it was delivered to my house!
post #8397 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 11:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

How did you do it?

You can pretty much adjust it to whatever you want in the SM with time and the right meter. I had it up around 2.5, but brought it down to 2.3.

post #8398 of 12054 Old 11-30-2008, 11:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes you can but only if the filter is bigger then 82mm, 86mm would probably be the minimum because the filter will not sit low enough and will obstruct the light path in the corners.

I'll save you guys several days of Internet Searches and Contacts.

Anything larger than 82 in the glass MultiCoat is where you run into the problems that I did - the only thing that you will find is a custom order from B+W in Germany (USA is Distributed by Schneider Optics which confirms B&H's excuse that it is N/A is BS and they are not legit dealer, but only traffic grey market items)which takes 9-12 weeks - providing you don't use B&H Photo (which will cause you to waste 3 months waiting for nothing). You can get a 86mm or 95mm to be safe.

You can find legit dealers at:

http://www.schneideroptics.com/dealers/dealers.htm

It is special order so you have to pay in advance and it cannot be cancelled.

http://www.schneideroptics.com/indus...al_Density.htm

Also, you want the MRC coating in the ordering options.

http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/pd...ty_filters.pdf
post #8399 of 12054 Old 12-01-2008, 03:08 PM

what size did you order BeachComber? and if you don't mind, what was the price?
post #8400 of 12054 Old 12-01-2008, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

what size did you order BeachComber? and if you don't mind, what was the price?

I ordered a 95mm to be safe from B&H the first of March. They finally told me the end of May it was unavailable. The cost they showed was $155, but of course that does not matter as you can put any price on it if you don't have them to sell.

I did the legwork to find out from Schneider what B&H was up to - as documented here - and that it was available.

They stated the retail price was $299.

I was so fed up with it I have not pursued it since.

You will notice they still claim they offer them in the 86mm:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...Go.x=14&Go.y=7

Of course, the 95mm said the same when I ordered it. They know they cannot get the 95mm so they at least show it as discontinued, which is false - as it is still available through REAL dealers:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...d&ci=0&dscnt=Y
Reply Rear Projection Units

Tags
Sony , Sony Bravia Xbr Series Kdl V32xbr2 32 Inch Lcd Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv , Displays
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page