post #31 of 181 Old 03-10-2007, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOtvGuy View Post

First, who diagnosed the bad color wheel to begin with?

The original service center that I was assigned to was too lazy to set up an appointment and come out and look at my set, so he basically diagnosed it as being the color wheel (incorrectly of course) simply by talking to me for about 1-2 minutes on the phone. He asked me to describe the symptoms, what I saw/heard etc. I did and he said "that's your color wheel without a doubt." He said he would just order the color wheel and then set up an appointment to put it in. First it took me 3+ weeks to even get in touch with that guy and have him attempt to set up an appointment to come out and install the color wheel (which as I know now wouldn't have even fixed it) and I go so fed up with his lies and poor service that I called Samsung and demanded another service center. They told the second service center that it was the color wheel (misdiagnosed by the first center) so I had to wait 2 weeks for THEM to get one in stock, then 2 weeks for them to come out and tell me it wasn't the part I needed.

Just overall poor communication and professionalism as a whole from the start. Anyway today is Saturday... 2 more days until me next appointment. If on Monday afternoon I don't have a perfectly working TV I will be calling Samsung and demanding a new TV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 181 Old 03-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well my supposedly new TV was delievered on Thursday. On Friday, it stopped working. ONE FREAKING DAY! So I called them yesterday and told them I had the three lights flashing and the Samsung tech guy called me saying that a new lamp is on order. Problem is, this is a brand new lamp. Last night, it miraculously turned on and I checked the lamp life and it was only 6 hours (my first nights watching). So now I'm worried that they are going to bring a new lamp out and that isn't the problem, resulting in weeks upon weeks of hassle.

This is supposed to be a BRAND NEW TV and it dies in the first day of usage? I can only hope from here on out.
post #33 of 181 Old 03-10-2007, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Unreal. What model did you purchase?
post #34 of 181 Old 03-10-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots View Post

Unreal. What model did you purchase?

HLS-4666W

I've read your story, it sounds like a nightmare. I hope mine is nothing like yours. It's only been a little over a day and it's driving me crazy, I can't imagine the crap you are going through with it. Keep us/me updated.
post #35 of 181 Old 03-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Hey guys. I've been reading through this thread b/c I've been considering calling customer service for my 5087. I've had it for close to two months now, so returning it to CC is no longer an option. It's had pretty bad pincushion from the beginning, but it took DirecTV almost a month to get my HD hooked up. Once I saw how good the picture looked, and since my 30 days was pretty much up, I decided that I could live w/ the pincushion. Well, shortly thereafter, I started to notice the dreaded high pitch whine when the TV is off. Then the other day, I decided to give my TV a good wipe down, and I noticed that the screen across the entire length of the top isn't attached to the bezel - if you push on the screen at the top it moves back and forth within the casing (almost an 1/8" of an inch at the center) and makes the screen seem even more flimsy. It's attached around the rest of the TV however. I'm just curious what I should do. I'm nervous about calling Samsung b/c I'm afraid they're gonna just have a repair center try to "fix" these problems instead offering a refund or exchange. I understand the power supply issue is a fairly easy repair, but if they decide to try and fix the screen, I'm scared they may cause even more problems. Any thoughts from experience what Samsung's response to these problems may be? I love the picture on this TV, but everytime I try to look past one annoying issue, it seems another one pops up.
post #36 of 181 Old 03-11-2007, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

If I were you I would call customer service and ask to speak to a service executive and tell them you want a new TV. I think if you are firm from the start you'll get what you want.

I'm about 24 hours away from the big moment of whether or not my TV will be functional... if not I'll be on the phone with them right next to you demanding a new set.
post #37 of 181 Old 03-12-2007, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

* * UPDATE * *

UNBELIEVEABLE! And so it continues everyone...

Today the repair guy shows up (mind you after waiting a month for the SECOND part and having him reschedule from 5 days ago since he "got sick") and he takes the part out of the box and within seconds can see that the part does not match my set (it won't fit) and says that he'll have to order the correct one. You've GOT to be kidding me...

I called Samsung again, got a customer service guy on the phone and basically firmly stated that the ONLY acceptable solution to me at this point is getting the set replaced and that I was not willing to wait another week or two for a part to come in, and another week or two to get an appointment to have it brought out. This customer service guy "Matthew" was actually pretty rude and not once did he offer an apology, not that it would count for beans at this point. He told me he would put me on hold and get in touch with a Customer Relations Executive.

He came back several times to tell me he was still trying to get in touch with one... finally he comes back and more or less says that my warranty (standard Samsung factory warranty) is a "service" warranty so I need to "wait for service." I explained to him that I've been waiting 11 weeks and have gotten no where. What he said next really pissed me off...

He said that since I refused service of the first service center (if you read my original story after a month of non-contacts, lies, etc I demanded that Samsung provide me with a second service center) Samsung basically looks at my "wait" as being as long as the second service center has had my case... so more like 6-7 weeks not 11 weeks. He said that while 6-7 is a long wait, it isn't so uncommon that it would warrant a new set. I said I demanded a second service center because the first was obviously unwilling to do the job and that regardless I've been staring at a non-functional set since late December.

The bottom line after a TWENTY EIGHT minute phone call was that the Customer Relations Executive is going to contact the service center tomorrow and find out how long it will take them to get the correct part and get it out to me. If they feel it is too long of a period of time or if the correct part is not available, they will replace the set.

I immediately called the service center (left a message as they had just closed) and asked them to call me in the morning, but very politely let them know that if they tell Samsung that it will take a decent amount of time to get the part in that Samsung will replace the TV. I was more or less suggesting without actually saying it that I at this point would actually prefer them to tell Samsung to just send me a new TV. We'll see how that conversation goes tomorrow.

Well tomorrow I'm going to go out on a limb here based on other posts above and say that the Customer Relations Executive will likely not even call me. Say I talk to the service center and they say the part will be in within a week and they can come out in a week and half or whatever... should I simply continue to demand to the Customer Relations Executive that I get the set replaced, as it will be 3+ months if I wait any longer?

What do you guys suggest I do now???
post #38 of 181 Old 03-13-2007, 04:10 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

It's Tuesday morning and I'm heading to work. After work today I'll post my update after speaking to the service center and Customer Relations Executive (if they even call like promised).
post #39 of 181 Old 03-13-2007, 01:28 PM

Well here's my update. My service center has actually been great. They called me on friday to tell me that they ordered the part (a lamp) and they called me Monday to schedule an appointment for today (Tuesday).

Well they just left. Was it the lamp? Of course not. The guys who were working on it were great but they stated that they need to order a DNB Module or something like that. I ask him if he thinks that will fix it and he said "I'm crossing my fingers."

So in short, it looks like I got a lemon set that was supposed to be manufactured in February of 2007 and as you all know, stopped working after a day.

They stated to me that the part would be in within 2-3 days and they would call me to reschedule a service appointment. My hope is that they get the part Thursday and schedule to fix it on Friday.

But with that being said, who knows if this module thing will even work. With the crappy set I already got, I'm not holding my breath. If this module doesn't work, I want a new set.

All in all though, it could be worse like Brutal has it. At least my service center seems to care and is competent unlike yours.
post #40 of 181 Old 03-13-2007, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

So today I finally spoke with "Jared H." who is a Customer Relations Executive. I had about 10 minute phone conversation with him, and the bottom line is that he says that replacing my TV is NOT an option.

He says that so long as the service center believes it can be fixed, Samsung won't do anything as far as replacement goes. I told him that I've had 2 service visits with 2 different parts so far and that neither has fixed the TV, and he said that the service center has ordered what they "strongly believe" to be the correct part. He apologized for my prolonged delay but cannot do a thing until the service center either says that the TV is not able to be repaired or that the part to repair it isn't attainable.

So basically I asked Jared "what happens if I wait another 2 weeks now for them to get the part, get them to come out and the so called correct part doesn't fix the TV for a THIRD time?" He more or less said that the service center would then reorder a part and the process would continue, essentially forever until the TV is fixed... or until they felt I had waited an "extended" period of time which obviously 3 months doesn't fall in to.

Jared said the only thing he could offer me was extending my warranty 3 months to cover the time I've gone without it working. I laughed at the guy. I said that if/when my TV does get fixed, if I EVER have another problem with it I will simply turn my back on Samsung forever and go with a different brand. I thought maybe that would open his eyes some but he simply said "well that's your choice."

What else irritates the heck out of me is that Samsung has absolutely no control or influence over their service centers. I said to Jared that at the VERY LEAST what he could do is tell the service center to order the part and request OVER NIGHT shipping and then prioritize my appointment. I'm sure if Samsung were willing to pay the extra shipping and perhaps a little extra money for over time or whatever it takes for them to service me immediately I could essentially receive service in 48-72 hours if expedited properly. Jared said that he has no control over any of that, so if it takes a week to receive the part and 10-14 days to get an appointment (which has been the case with my first two) I once again have to wait 2-3 weeks.

I told Jared that in all of my years of purchasing products that this is THE WORST warranty service that I've ever received. I've received better warranty service for a $19.99 toaster, a $30,000 car and EVERYTHING in between and he really didn't seem to care. He tried to tell me that it would take me a good 2 weeks to even get a replacement TV should it come to that, and I said that if he put it in motion immediately at least I would KNOW that I would have a working set in that amount of time, not simply hope as I have been for nearly 3 months.

I appreciate all that have read my rants and offered advice up until this point. Do you have ANY other suggestions at this point? Do I continue to call Samsung and try to pressure them? Is there anyone ELSE that I can call that would possibly pressure them? This entire experience has been extremely disheartening.
post #41 of 181 Old 03-13-2007, 08:29 PM

My story is much better than yours.

We bought a HL-S4265W on Feb 10 and it was delivered on Feb 15.

As soon as I set it up I found a problem with the screen. Called Samsung and reported it.

Service centre calls the next day to set up an appointment for Feb 21.

Tech arrives, confirms the screen is bad, reports back to Samsung.

March 2nd service centre calls saying Samsung needs to see the receipt for the TV.
Faxed that over on March 5th.

Get a call from the Service centre on March 7th - Samsung will not repair the TV, I have to exchange it.

March 10th old TV picked up and new TV delivered.
post #42 of 181 Old 03-13-2007, 09:29 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post

My story is much better than yours.

It doesn't sound like you put any pressure on Samsung.

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #43 of 181 Old 03-14-2007, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

It doesn't sound like you put any pressure on Samsung.

Didn't have to.

And besides, I bought it at Costco. If Samsung had given me the runaround I would have taken it back and got something else

I was just talking with Samsung about the replacement set and what to use as the purchase date (Costco didn't give me a new receipt).

The CSR was surprised that I got a new set instead of being given a refurb from Samsung.

I'm guessing that because I got it at Costco, Samsung just decided let the issue fall back on Costco's return policy (apparently not changing in Canada) and let Costco send the set back to Samsung.
post #44 of 181 Old 03-14-2007, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

The problem with the screen sounds like it may have fallen into their "not repairable or parts not available" which is a reason why they may have replaced your set. You're very lucky that things worked out so well. I'm very jealous to say the least =)
post #45 of 181 Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 AM

Black Rose, what was wrong w/ your screen, if you don't mind me asking? I've got a tech coming out on Saturday to have a look at my set (as noted in an earlier post, the top of my screen isn't attached to the bezel) My experience has been pretty smooth so far. Called Samsung on Sunday to inform them about my problems, the tech called on Monday (actually said he could be out as early as Tues.) but b/c of work, I set the appt. for this Sat. We'll see then how the rest of this procedure goes. **fingers crossed**
post #46 of 181 Old 03-14-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHokies2 View Post

Black Rose, what was wrong w/ your screen, if you don't mind me asking?

The screen had 18 or 19 spots on it, some more than 1/4 inch in diameter. They looked like fingerprints or water droplets, but they were actually in between the layers of the screen.

The screen also had a really bad case of black grass (top to bottom).
post #47 of 181 Old 03-14-2007, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I'm not sure that it will do any good, but I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau (online) and with the New York State Attorney General (mailed) regarding my situation and Samsung's unwillingness to replace my TV under warranty. I figure at this point nothing can hurt.

Here are two pictures of how the screen looks today for those that are interested:
LL
LL
post #48 of 181 Old 03-15-2007, 08:19 AM

Anyone on here have a recommendation of a good Samsung Authorized Service Center in the DC-area? I live in Silver Spring, MD. It gave me three choices: one place in Baltimore, one in Herdon VA called "Telefix", and one more in some area of MD i've never heard. I chose "Telefix". Any word on them? I'm a little worried, because their contact information is a "@prodigy.net" email address, WTF?
post #49 of 181 Old 03-15-2007, 08:45 AM

I had the same problems as the initial poster did. I bought a 4266 @ circuit City on Black Friday. Horrible Black Grass, so I called for service and was sent to a local 'authorized dealer' They never called, I called them, they never called back, Then one day they did call but said they were too busy to fix it in the next few weeks, same story...yada yada yada. So I finally took it back to CC before my 30 days was up.

I decided to upgrade to the 5087 @ Amazon (CC didn't have that model) when i purchased my new one. The Tv was perfect. No scratches, no whining, pincushion was acceptable, etc. On Feb 14th, the Lamp wouldn't turn on. Less than 500 hours on the TV. I called Samsung again and pleaded with them to send me to a different service provider. I was told that is "NOT POSSIBLE" under any circumstance and that I had to use hillbilly TV and Repair. I actually get to talk to a tech this time and he tells me that it has to be the bulb. It will be 3 weeks before they can come out or I can drive 45 miles to their service center and they will give me the new bulb. Of course I take the 45 mile drive, get the bulb, take it home, and no go. It's not the bulb. So I call them back, and they arrange to come out and look at the TV on the 20th. They show up, decide it's not fixable at the house (said it was a ballast maybe) and they take the TV. I call on the 23rd and ask if they diagnosed the problem, and they haven't. They are too busy and just swamped by Samsung. So I call Samsung and get this very nice girl who tells me that if Hillbilly TV Repair holds my TV 30 business days, Samsung will exchange it.

So the clock ticks and after 21 days, I call Hillbilly and they tell me they have ordered a part but aren't for sure if it will fix it and it is backordered by Samsung. I call Samsung and immediately ask for a supervisor. The supervisor agrees to go ahead and do the exchange after he read all the notes on my account.

So you would think the story ends here, but alas! I get a call from the Samsung Electronic Exchange Division yesterday saying that they no longer have my HLS5087 in stock and will have no more. My option is a refund or wait until mid-April and get the HLT5076 (I think thats the model he quoted me). Im really bummed over all this.

Any ideas?
post #50 of 181 Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaks View Post

Any ideas?

Search the land over for a reliable and efficient service center that does warranty work, and then move there.

If you take the money to buy something else, you will probably wind up back at the same service center. If you buy Samsung again, at least you will get a new start date on your warranty. If you take the exchange, I would want a new start date on the warranty.

With such a slow service center, you are almost forced to get an extended warranty.

Calibration Resources:

post #51 of 181 Old 03-15-2007, 09:43 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Joaks,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience has been a horrible one just like mine.

Samsung really needs to do something about their service centers. Just like in my case and Joaks' case, we only have ONE service center available to us in our location... which is FINE if they are a good service center! In both of our situations however we have extreme difficulty making contact with the service center and once we did it was several weeks before we could get service. Two major problems here are 1 - lack of customer service and professionalism and 2 - Inability to obtain service in a timely manner once making contact.

Some members above have posted that Samsung's service center in their area was out within a day or two of making the call which is GREAT and that is how it should be. Wouldn't you think if you were Samsung and your service center couldn't help a customer for 2+ weeks you would do everything in your power to acquire another service center? That just seems too logical, no?

At this point in my Samsung experience I will not EVER buy another Samsung product, even if they DO replace my TV under warranty I still will not have any peace of mind... because I will anticipate the stress of having to go through this entire ordeal again because if it breaks I will have to deal with the same service centers.

They say the average person knows 250 people and will tell 10 if they have a bad experience; I run a business and with all of the thousands of customers I speak to and shake hands with weekly and my employees plus my friends and family I have the ability to share my experience with many more people than average. Not to mention this forum. Two close friends of mine were on the fence of buying a Samsung and due to hearing my experience they went with other brands in the last month. That's two sales, maybe $3500 that Samsung lost already just by not doing the right thing for me and replacing my TV. The last thing a business wants is for an extremely pissed off customer to exist; Samsung however doesn't seem to mind.
post #52 of 181 Old 03-15-2007, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
I can say you have totally convinced ME to never buy a Samsung product, and to suggest my friends not buy them either! Totally ridiculous way to treat a customer! I have a Sony A-2000 SXRD with some mild to moderate uniformity problems. Fortunately it is totally watchable, just not quite right. They aren't moving too fast for me either. (Been 3 weeks since I first called, and the new part is now supposed to be on its way for an install late next week) If my set was totally out of order though i'd be going nuts. I think your attorney general should go after Samsung for leaving you with an inoperable tv for so long.
post #53 of 181 Old 03-16-2007, 10:52 AM

Well it's been a few days and I still haven't heard back from my service center about the part they were supposed to order. I'm beginning to think that they haven't ordered it at all. If I don't hear from them by Monday, then they are getting an earful.
post #54 of 181 Old 03-16-2007, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roogy1 View Post

Well it's been a few days and I still haven't heard back from my service center about the part they were supposed to order. I'm beginning to think that they haven't ordered it at all. If I don't hear from them by Monday, then they are getting an earful.

If you are having problems with your service center I suggest you contact Samsung and let their customer service contact your service center. I have not had any contact issues with my second service center, but the first one was impossible to speak to. I would leave message after message and never get a call back. It's funny how you call Samsung and let them know this and suddenly the service center makes contact with you.
post #55 of 181 Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots View Post

Samsung really needs to do something about their service centers.

This is not Samsungs Service center to do anything about. They are a private company that can tell Samsung to go jump off a bridge and the thing is, there's nothing Samsung can do about it because it's doubtful there are any better substitute repair shops in the area if any.

Why?

When you sustain an industry, like they have consumer electronics, as long as they have with gimmickry and building cheaper and cheaper junk, the support side of that industry deteriorates because no one, either the manufacturers or the consumers wants to pay for it.

Now, when the cost of said electronics has skyrocketed, the industry now turns to the service side and suddenly discovers it's gone. There aren't many left these days and many of the ones who are were shysters to begin with. Samsung, or most any other manufacturer has no choice but to deal with them.

Everybody needs to understand this.

There are very few good electronic repair centers left. Fewer still knowledgable techs. The industries wages stagnated around 20 years ago. Would you still work for the same wage you recieved 20 years ago? Most of the good techs left, the industry drew no new young ones to replace them. You're stuck with what ya got.

Enjoy.
post #56 of 181 Old 03-17-2007, 05:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

There are very few good electronic repair centers left. Fewer still knowledgable techs. The industries wages stagnated around 20 years ago. Would you still work for the same wage you recieved 20 years ago? Most of the good techs left, the industry drew no new young ones to replace them. You're stuck with what ya got.

Enjoy.

Sounds like you speaking from personal experience.

But you are right. The great repair shop I was dealing with for ten years have changed hands. The new owner (some young guy) is just taking a $25 diagnostic fee from costomers and never repairing anything. 3 or 4 months later you will get fed up and pick up your unrepaired electronics. Nice scam he had going until word got around.

WeÂre doomed. It will never work
post #57 of 181 Old 03-17-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones07 View Post

Sounds like you speaking from personal experience.

But you are right. The great repair shop I was dealing with for ten years have changed hands. The new owner (some young guy) is just taking a $25 diagnostic fee from costomers and never repairing anything. 3 or 4 months later you will get fed up and pick up your unrepaired electronics. Nice scam he had going until word got around.

I got into TV repair in 1974. MUCH has changed. Little of it for the good.

Lots of people seem to think that allowing imported, el-cheapo electronic goods into the economy is good, that it forces the manufacturers to drive their prices down to compete.

Yep, they drop their prices to compete and they make it up by cutting back in other areas. Many that will experience problems with their new LCD, Plasma, or bulb based set are going to find out just where those cutbacks have occured. There is a price to pay for cheap electronics, you all will now begin to pay that price when this new equipment fails and you want it fixed fast and correctly.
post #58 of 181 Old 03-17-2007, 03:15 PM

Just wanted to chime back in and give an update on my service call. Just a refresher of what I was having checked out on my hls5087: had the high pitch noise coming from the power supply, screen was a little loose along the top of the TV, and wanted to see if my pincushion was in spec. I called Samsung this past Sunday (3/11), tech called to schedule appt. the very next day, and he was out here today (3/17). As soon as he walked in he said he could hear the power supply whine, but said they sent him the wrong one, so he would be back out on Tues evening w/ the correct one - no big deal. Next he checked the loose screen to make sure it was tightened down all the way, which it was. It's stiil not as secure as the rest of the screen but it's not affecting performance in any way, so again, no biggie. Finally, he checked the pincushion. As I was expecting, he said that it looked pretty normal for these TV's. But to my surprise, and w/out me asking for it, he said that when he came back out to swap out the power supply, he would go ahead and try a new light engine to see if it helps reduce the pincushion. If it didn't, no big deal - if it makes it worse, he'll just put the old one back in. So to make a long story short, there is still some good customer service out there - I guess most of it depends on the Samsung rep you get and the area in which you live that determines your service center. I live in Apex, NC, just outside of Raleigh, and my service center was Consolidated Electronics Inc. I'm sorry for any of you who have had a such a bad experience. There's nothing more frustrating than piss-poor customer service - especially when it comes to a major investment such as this. My only advice is don't back down and don't settle for any crap. Keep on their ass until you get the service you deserve. Best of luck to you all.

Happy St. Patty's Day and Go Hokies!!!!!!!!!!
post #59 of 181 Old 03-17-2007, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:

This is not Samsungs Service center to do anything about. They are a private company that can tell Samsung to go jump off a bridge and the thing is, there's nothing Samsung can do about it because it's doubtful there are any better substitute repair shops in the area if any.

Why?

When you sustain an industry, like they have consumer electronics, as long as they have with gimmickry and building cheaper and cheaper junk, the support side of that industry deteriorates because no one, either the manufacturers or the consumers wants to pay for it.

Now, when the cost of said electronics has skyrocketed, the industry now turns to the service side and suddenly discovers it's gone. There aren't many left these days and many of the ones who are were shysters to begin with. Samsung, or most any other manufacturer has no choice but to deal with them.

Enjoy.

While some of the points you make are true, I disagree with Samsung not being able to do anything about it. If I grab the phone book I can find a dozen TV repair shops within a 20 minute drive of my house. In my view that's 12 options that Samsung has to designate them as an authorized service center. If Samsung repeatidly gets complaints about a certain service center (or the service center is so backed up that it takes 10-14 days to secure an appointment) all they need to do is a little bit of research to find another repair shop and possibly "authorize" them. I'm sure it is someones job at Samsung by region to locate and authorize the service centers that we deal with; the problem is that they need to periodically do quality checks, follow up calls, etc in order to ensure that they are meeting their standards. Maybe Samsungs standard is 12 weeks to repair a customers brand new set; from my view that's the case. If however if it is NOT their standard, they need to work to achieve that standard either through more service centers or service centers that are more capable.
post #60 of 181 Old 03-19-2007, 10:34 PM

My repair center is coming tomorrow(Tuesday) to hopefully fix it. This will be the 2nd time they have been out. If this part they ordered doesn't fix it, then I might flip.
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page