The Official Sony 2007 KDS-(XX)A2020 [NO PRICE TALK] SXRD Owner's Thread - Page 106 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #3151 of 3635 Old 07-26-2010, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCAz View Post

That's great news. do you have contact info? I'd like to talk to them myself.

TIA

Here's the link to their TV warranty page:
http://www.mack-warranty.com/?gclid=...FUfX5wod1AxrZg

You'll see that for a set valued at under $2500, a 5-year comprehensive extended warranty (with replacement plan and in-home service) is only $219 (less than Sony wants for a 3-year, and only $20 more than their own 3-year).

Click on the "contact us" link at the top of the page to send them an email explaining your situation and asking them to confirm if coverage is available. They got back to me in less that 4 hours...on a Sunday. (!)

UPDATE: I just spoke directly with the Mack CSR who responded to my message to double-confirm eligibility; she indeed double-confirmed it. As soon as the shipping notice comes, I'm getting one.

Come, let us kill the spirit of gravity...
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3152 of 3635 Old 07-26-2010, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 47
got my replacement set. it came in a box with refurbished printed all over it.

i guess that's their practice now since some earlier posts said there was nothing to show anywhere that the set was a refurb.

will make it harder to sell i'm sure

neflixis our nemesis
post #3153 of 3635 Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

i guess that's their practice now since some earlier posts said there was nothing to show anywhere that the set was a refurb.

will make it harder to sell i'm sure

How long did it take you to get it, from the time they received your serial label? It's been 5 days since they received my label and they still haven't shipped mine, and they have said it'll take about two weeks for delivery; I'm hoping they're exaggerating -- I'm going to be out of town for a week right about the time mine should get here by that timeline. Assuming it ever ships, of course.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3154 of 3635 Old 07-26-2010, 05:55 PM

Anyone else think we might as well change the name of this thread to "The Official Sony 2007 KDS-(XX)A2020 SXRD Replacement Therapy Thread"?

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3155 of 3635 Old 07-26-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerknowledge View Post

anyone else think we might as well change the name of this thread to "the official sony 2007 kds-(xx)a2020 sxrd replacement therapy thread"?

+1
post #3156 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Advanced Member

Yeah, I think we're all going to need therapy, PK.

Scott got me switched to an afternoon appointment on August 3rd. Sarah apologized again for the mixup, but said they couldn't get me anything sooner.

I tried to convey my anxiety about time running short on the extended warranty for OB's. Sarah tried to smooth things over by mentioning that OB repairs have a 90 day warranty. Now I feel better.
post #3157 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTownGuy View Post

...I tried to convey my anxiety about time running short on the extended warranty for OB's. Sarah tried to smooth things over by mentioning that OB repairs have a 90 day warranty. Now I feel better.

Yeah, the 90-day repair warranty is going to exceed the warranty extension at this point. I'm not sure that is reason to feel better, though. Keep a close eye for discolorations and report any problems within the 90-day period. As long as you report it before then, you should be covered. It does not have to be resolved within that time.

Sony LCD Rear Projection TV Problems: informational web site
SPL Moxi FAQ: comprehensive guide to Moxi DVRs.
post #3158 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:

Just make sure you at least get a free refurb (i.e. 60EX500 like powerknowledge) before you blow it up.

Make sure the refurb is in good shape first.

The one they sent me was defective too. 60ex500.

I'm still waiting on the next swap. I've been told they are waiting for more refurbished TVs.

43 days and counting since this ordeal started.
post #3159 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

They really know how to rub it in.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -Ghandi
post #3160 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen431 View Post

Make sure the refurb is in good shape first.

The one they sent me was defective too. 60ex500.

I'm still waiting on the next swap. I've been told they are waiting for more refurbished TVs.

43 days and counting since this ordeal started.

Not encouraging at all; that's probably why after a week my replacement hasn't shipped yet (they said it would ship immediately), and with my luck I'll get a bum unit when it finally comes.

I just want this to be OVER. I'm sure I'm alone in that.

BTW, Stephen: what kinds of defects does your replacement have?

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3161 of 3635 Old 07-27-2010, 08:44 PM

There are 2 areas on the left side of the screen with distortion. One is about the size of an orange, the other about the size of a quarter. Looking straight on, they're like big smudges. From an angle, you can see large areas around each spot are distorted too.
post #3162 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 AM

Here are what they look like.

LL
LL
post #3163 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen431 View Post

Here are what they look like.

Wow, that's pretty bad; it looks like physical pressure damage to the panel. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Sony's definition of "full factory specifications", huh?

Oh, and it's now been a week for me without any shipping notification.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3164 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:

Wow, that's pretty bad; it looks like physical pressure damage to the panel. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Sony's definition of "full factory specifications", huh?

Oh, and it's now been a week for me without any shipping notification.

I can say it took about 2 weeks max for me to get my replacement for my KDS50A2000. I sent my SN by certified mail, got the email they had signed for it, next day got an email from Sony that they were going to ship my refurbished KDL-52Z5100. Got the tracking info the next business day (4th of July weekend kind of messed it up). Took about a week to get here from California. Sony kept me informed pretty much the entire time. Of course they are a little busy and I've heard they are running out of refurbished units? BTW I love my refurbished unit. It looked like brand new and no problems yet.
post #3165 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscheib View Post

...Sony kept me informed pretty much the entire time. Of course they are a little busy and I've heard they are running out of refurbished units? BTW I love my refurbished unit. It looked like brand new and no problems yet.

Oh, they're busy alright. "I Have a Defective Sony TV" has seen a big increase in the number of Facebook friends in the past two weeks.

Let's see...why would they be running out of refurbished units? According to Sony's attorneys, multiple OB failures are rare. But, if they were rare, there couldn't be a big demand for refurbs right now. Hmm.

All I can say is, Sony better not be dragging their feet now just because we're waiting for the judge's decision on the class action suit. I don't want to be the one that gets handed a token $200 check for my troubles. What am I supposed to do with that? Go buy a 19" TV to replace my 50"?
post #3166 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscheib View Post

I can say it took about 2 weeks max for me to get my replacement for my KDS50A2000. I sent my SN by certified mail, got the email they had signed for it, next day got an email from Sony that they were going to ship my refurbished KDL-52Z5100. Got the tracking info the next business day (4th of July weekend kind of messed it up). Took about a week to get here from California. Sony kept me informed pretty much the entire time. Of course they are a little busy and I've heard they are running out of refurbished units? BTW I love my refurbished unit. It looked like brand new and no problems yet.

Glad to hear it all worked out for you as it should! [Seriously: I'm not being sarcastic! ]

I can only assume this has something to do with the shortage of refurbed 60EX500s. That itself could be a good thing: on the one hand, they're handing them out like candy to folks with SXRD OB fails, and on the other it would seem that few folks are returning them for any reason.

Of course, if they really wanted to expedite things they could just send me a new 60ex500, right?

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3167 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:

Oh, they're busy alright. "I Have a Defective Sony TV" has seen a big increase in the number of Facebook friends in the past two weeks.

Let's see...why would they be running out of refurbished units? According to Sony's attorneys, multiple OB failures are rare. But, if they were rare, there couldn't be a big demand for refurbs right now. Hmm.

All I can say is, Sony better not be dragging their feet now just because we're waiting for the judge's decision on the class action suit. I don't want to be the one that gets handed a token $200 check for my troubles. What am I supposed to do with that? Go buy a 19" TV to replace my 50"?

I really hope that's not the case for you, STG; I hate to say it, but it could be a possibility. However, I do think and hope that you just got caught in a standard-issue scheduling snafu, at a time where, evidently, everybody's finally breaking down and taking advantage of the extended OB repair/replace program before it runs out. I do hope that this all plays out as a best-case scenario for you.

If there IS something going on behind the scenes right now -- i.e., an imminent class action decision in Sony's favor -- they'd damn well better at least honor the offers they have made and that have been accepted (mine, namely ) but that haven't entered the "final phase" of being shipped out. I'm pretty sure that my accepting the offer was binding for them; but then again, I never signed anything, nor did they.

I'm giving them until tomorrow afternoon to get a shipping notice before I raise a stink.

But how's this for irony (OK, maybe not irony technically, but close): Today in the mail I got a letter from Sony's Customer Relations dept, informing me that I'll be getting a survey in the mail shortly (wasted no time shipping THAT out...) and expressing, over and over, Sony's commitment to exceeding the very highest standards in customer service. Now I'm not one to complain about the replacement offer -- it's more than fair, and I'm pleasantly surprised for it -- but reading all these horror stories and given the constant delays in peoples' repairs and replacements, it struck me as a little funny. Not ha-ha funny, mind you.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3168 of 3635 Old 07-28-2010, 02:34 PM

Got impatient and spoke with CSR Earl @ Sony to inquire about the delay in shipping my replacement. He said there was no delay (!?!), and offered no explanation as to why it's been a week with no shipping notice (rather than the 1-2 days max I was told by CSRs Paul and Sarah). He said absolutely nothing about there being a shortage of refurb sets to send out for replacements. He did say that it was "processing," and that I should expect the set to be delivered -- delivered, not shipped: I asked him to clarify -- "within two weeks from 7/20" (7/20 being the date they received my SN label), which puts that delivery date at or before Tuesday, 8/3. I will try to not be surprised and pissed when that date inevitably passes. At least I put a (polite) bug in someone's ear that I'm not content to sit around and wait forever. And for all I know, given STG's repair fiasco, they simply forgot to move things along to the next stage: it's happened before that this process got stalled and quickly started moving again after I made an inquiry. I'd advise anyone in a similar position to simply call and remind them that you're still there.

UPDATE: After receiving no shipping notice as of this AM (7/30), I sent Sarah a message on FB asking what was holding things up. She said that mr replacement shipped last night (7/29), and that the "team" had yet to send me the confirmation. Uh-huh. At least it's on its way; I'd resume it'll be up and running (and, hoping to higher powers I don't even believe in, without any defects to deal with) by this time next week!

UPDATE 2: Wheel greased, shipping notice received. Ought to have a 60ex500 by Wednesday!

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3169 of 3635 Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM

The frightening thing that no one has mentioned is this:
Where are they getting all these refurbished units they are sending out?

If they are not manufacturing them new to refurbished standards , then the replacement units have had a 1:1 return rate with the SXRD models.

Doesn't exactly instill confidence.......
post #3170 of 3635 Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by news_watch View Post

The frightening thing that no one has mentioned is this:
Where are they getting all these refurbished units they are sending out?

If they are not manufacturing them new to refurbished standards , then the replacement units have had a 1:1 return rate with the SXRD models.

Doesn't exactly instill confidence.......

It's one big circle.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -Ghandi
post #3171 of 3635 Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman707 View Post

It's one big circle.

Yeah, like the human centipede...

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3172 of 3635 Old 07-29-2010, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yeah, like the human centipede...

That's why I didn't want to get into the circle. I'd get your "rebuilt" OB and some sucker would get mine and they would just keep it going.....until the warranty FINALLY runs out. Then they tell you how much it costs WHEN YOU have to pay.

If they "fixed" the problem, like they originally claimed, none of this would be happening. So they just keep recycling OB's with WHATEVER the original problem is.

post #3173 of 3635 Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:

But how's this for irony (OK, maybe not irony technically, but close): Today in the mail I got a letter from Sony's Customer Relations dept, informing me that I'll be getting a survey in the mail shortly (wasted no time shipping THAT out...) and expressing, over and over, Sony's commitment to exceeding the very highest standards in customer service. Now I'm not one to complain about the replacement offer -- it's more than fair, and I'm pleasantly surprised for it -- but reading all these horror stories and given the constant delays in peoples' repairs and replacements, it struck me as a little funny. Not ha-ha funny, mind you.

Yeah, I got that letter too. I sent an email with a description of the last 45 days.

I get a call this morning around 7:45. The guy calls and apologizes without knowing anything about what happened. He's trying to read the email at the same time explaining their extended warranty terms. 5 minutes into the call he finally gets that the replacement refurb was defective too. He apologizes again and says he'll look into why he can't see a swap in the system and he'll call me in a few weeks to follow up. "A couple weeks?" I asked him, then he stutters and says "a couple days".
post #3174 of 3635 Old 08-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

...UPDATE 2: Wheel greased, shipping notice received. Ought to have a 60ex500 by Wednesday!

So what's the latest? I'm guessing you don't have it yet, but I hope I'm wrong.

My maintenance guy showed up this afternoon. It turns out he was just here to verify that there was an issue with my optical block. Now, they have to order the part and come back in two weeks to do the repair.

Tick, tick, tick...you can almost hear my warranty expiring.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that once Sarah and her Sony Listens team saw a picture of your failing OB, they would authorize the repair without having to go through two separate technician visits.

So, let's recap. I put in my first service request. Over a week later, and after two inquiries, Sony discovers the request got lost in cyberspace between them and the Sears repair contractor.

Sony says, oops, sorry -- here's your new repair date 11 days from now. I ask nicely if there is any way Sony can get that date moved up at all considering the time I've lost. They tell me they can't...the contractor is very busy apparently.

After waiting 3 weeks, a guy shows up for a few minutes and...yep, I've got a bad block, alright. Seriously? They couldn't get me scheduled any sooner when the guy was only going to be here 5 minutes?

At least they didn't try to argue that there was nothing wrong with my blue blacks.

5 weeks from request (with picture) to actual repair. If I was an A2000 owner, I'd have already gone over the deep end by now.
post #3175 of 3635 Old 08-03-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:

So what's the latest? I'm guessing you don't have it yet, but I hope I'm wrong.

My maintenance guy showed up this afternoon. It turns out he was just here to verify that there was an issue with my optical block. Now, they have to order the part and come back in two weeks to do the repair.

Tick, tick, tick...you can almost hear my warranty expiring.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that once Sarah and her Sony Listens team saw a picture of your failing OB, they would authorize the repair without having to go through two separate technician visits.

So, let's recap. I put in my first service request. Over a week later, and after two inquiries, Sony discovers the request got lost in cyberspace between them and the Sears repair contractor.

Sony says, oops, sorry -- here's your new repair date 11 days from now. I ask nicely if there is any way Sony can get that date moved up at all considering the time I've lost. They tell me they can't...the contractor is very busy apparently.

After waiting 3 weeks, a guy shows up for a few minutes and...yep, I've got a bad block, alright. Seriously? They couldn't get me scheduled any sooner when the guy was only going to be here 5 minutes?

At least they didn't try to argue that there was nothing wrong with my blue blacks.

5 weeks from request (with picture) to actual repair. If I was an A2000 owner, I'd have already gone over the deep end by now.

Jesus.

Well, the good news is that they didn't argue about the failure.

I don't understand why they have to make a second trip at all. When I contacted Sarah, I didn't even send a picture: I described the problem in detail. They then sent a guy about a week laterfrom a local shop who had the OB with him when he came; he said, "better take a look before I put the new one in," he saw the problem, he installed the OB. He was in and out in about an hour. When I contacted her about that one failing, they sent the same guy out within a week of contact. He called Sarah next day, and by the end of that day I had an offer.

You're getting boned, my friend. Bad shop, bad communication (at least) with Sony, bad deal all around. I'm sorry.

After what you've just dealt with and continue to deal with, I feel freakin' guilty for my comparative good luck. My replacement did show up today, after 10 days of "processing" on Sony's end and about 5 days (including the weekend) of shipping. Delivery went smoothly: the guy helped me schlep the carton into the basement (very nice of him, especially on a 90 degree day here in MN), the set is 2/3 unboxed and looks gorgeous (I need an extra set of hands to get it out the rest of the way!). I'm looking forward to see how it performs once I get it up and running; I'll post once that happens!

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3176 of 3635 Old 08-03-2010, 03:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

...All I can say is, Sony better not be dragging their feet now just because we're waiting for the judge's decision on the class action suit. I don't want to be the one that gets handed a token $200 check for my troubles. What am I supposed to do with that? Go buy a 19" TV to replace my 50"?

I am only speculating, but I predict that Sony will continue the discount program if/when the class action settlement is approved by the judge. The XBR1 settlement (which also turned out to be a sham, because Sony had not fixed the optical block problem) expired about a year ago, and Sony is offering discounts to those customers.

I think Sony wanted to keep the cash settlement amounts very low, so that they could make their discounted TVs look like a better deal to affected customers, thereby keeping them in the Sony fold. And Sony had already extended the warranties on the optical blocks. Thus, the settlement will offer customers less than they would have received anyway, and it erases all legal responsibility for Sony. That is important to Sony, because a good "implied warranty of merchantability" case could be made, which would expose Sony to major claims (potentially tens to hundreds of millions of $).

Sony LCD Rear Projection TV Problems: informational web site
SPL Moxi FAQ: comprehensive guide to Moxi DVRs.
post #3177 of 3635 Old 08-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Advanced Member

Thanks for the words of encouragement, guys.

Yep, the tech had no objection to the bad optical block claim. When he walked in, a 4x3 program was on and he saw the pillar boxes weren't black right away. He switched it to an unused Video input, then entered "Picture purple all over" in the comments on his service ticket.

I believe the labor charge is something like $212. He called Sony to verify they would be picking up the tab and sending him the "light engine."

As immediately obvious as it was to him, I have to wonder how much sooner I could have gotten this first repair done. I would be in a much better position now, and a lot less stressed, had I noticed sooner.

There's a poor 50A2000 owner, new to the I Have a Defective Sony TV Facebook page, that just discovered the problem. Like me, this is his first repair. He asked how long the process takes, from request to OB swap, because he's nervous about the impending deadline and has to go out of town at the end of the month.

He was told by the Sony Listens team that he'd need two tech visits...just like me. Maybe there's a new trend starting where they're insisting on separate verification visits? It seems like a huge waste of time to me. But, like I said, time is on Sony's side...not ours.

I sincerely hope that Steve is right and they will continue to offer replacements after 12/31/10. I suspect I've got at least a 50% chance that my replaced block will last that long. It is good to know the XBR1 owners are still being treated fairly. Is Sony catering to them because they bought a premium line, though? I guess we'll find out next year.

It's scary now when you look back at old posts, like this, and realize how naive we all were:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricM407 (01-28-07, 09:58 PM)
I'm curious about what was reworked. Mine's from September.

[michael804 replies] Well, to my knowledge, sony has not released info on modifications to the XBR1.
Many techs can speculate, but the xxa2000, as well as the XBR2, has had very few reported cases of OB failure, according to my research.

Sony is not going to leave itself wide open to lawsuits, by saying exactly what's new & improved, and they certainly aren't going to recycle defective LE/OBs.

post #3178 of 3635 Old 08-04-2010, 07:58 AM

Well, back on the Sony CS train: my replacement 60ex500 has problems. It's a gorgeous display: blacks aren't quite what the sxrd can do, but it's much, much sharper and the picture on balance is extremely, extremely impressive.

But here's my situation with this replacement (from my 1 millionth message to Sarah):

1) There is a clear "bruise" on the LCD panel: a slightly brighter spot surrounded by a slightly darker "smudge". It's most visible on more uniform colored backgrounds (dark or light), but is also very visible whenever the image pans/scrolls horizontally. It's about the size of a half-dollar. And from what I can tell, it's positioned pretty much exactly at the point where the corner of the lower-left packaging styrofoam would have been in relation to the screen, perhaps indicating that the packaging applied pressure to the panel to the extent that the "bruise" resulted.

2) On a "black" screen (including a very dark screen in real-world programming, e.g. a Blu-Ray) there are two lighter "bands" that run horizontally across the entire screen. These are at roughly the 1/3 and 2/3 points of the screen's vertical height. I don't know if this is a panel or backlight issue.

3) Finally, the TV is not level on its pre-attached stand: its lower-right hand corner is about 1/2" lower than the left-hand side.

I don't want to keep dealing with this. I really don't. I just want a display that performs as expected, in the excellent condition I expect and keep all of my equipment in. Very, very frustrated. I'll update as necessary (because we don't have enough depressing stuff to wallow in here )...

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
post #3179 of 3635 Old 08-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

...I don't want to keep dealing with this. I really don't. I just want a display that performs as expected, in the excellent condition I expect and keep all of my equipment in. Very, very frustrated. I'll update as necessary (because we don't have enough depressing stuff to wallow in here )...

3 distinct problems (that you know of) on one refurbished unit? WTH! This is very disturbing and there are plenty of others who are reporting problems with their replacements, too...not that it makes you feel any better.

This is seriously starting to cast a shadow on refurb offers, in my mind. I'm not an electronics snob at all. I've got several refurb items in my house today and I haven't had problems with them. In fact, 2 of them were bought off SonyStyle (a boombox and a portable DVD player w/ LCD screen). All bought before my OB failure on my KDS-50A2020 of course!

I just don't see how your 60ex500 refurb could have passed a legit quality inspection. If you just had problem #1, by itself, I'd think all the blame could reasonably be assigned to the shipper. Not all 3. Who was your freight carrier, by the way? Was it shipped ground/priority/air?
post #3180 of 3635 Old 08-04-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:

3 distinct problems (that you know of) on one refurbished unit? WTH! This is very disturbing and there are plenty of others who are reporting problems with their replacements, too...not that it makes you feel any better.

This is seriously starting to cast a shadow on refurb offers, in my mind. I'm not an electronics snob at all. I've got several refurb items in my house today and I haven't had problems with them. In fact, 2 of them were bought off SonyStyle (a boombox and a portable DVD player w/ LCD screen). All bought before my OB failure on my KDS-50A2020 of course!

I just don't see how your 60ex500 refurb could have passed a legit quality inspection. If you just had problem #1, by itself, I'd think all the blame could reasonably be assigned to the shipper. Not all 3. Who was your freight carrier, by the way? Was it shipped ground/priority/air?

The shipper was DB Schenker (I think), and it came via ground. The delivery guy noted to me before delivery that there was carton damage on the bottom when he received it at the airport (it went ground to Chicago, air to Minneapolis, ground to me in the burbs). They were very professional and courteous; I would imagine that the carton damage came with all the unloading/reloading, and given how the set was packed it's probably how the bruise occurred. Probably: it could have been from its original packaging, before it was returned and became a refurb, and it's subtle enough that you don't really see it until you know it's there...and then it's ALL you see.

If Sony doesn't come back with an acceptable repair/replace option, I'll have to decide if I want to live with it or take other action. I already bought a 5-year Mack warranty for this set, and don't want to register it yet if I'm getting a replacement for this replacement.

PS: The guy who delivered it -- super guy -- said without any other info from me, "So, this is a replacement for a junk rear-projection?" "Yeah," I replied, "You deliver a lot of these?" "Oh yes." "So I'm not the first one this week, huh?" "You're not the first one today."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply Rear Projection Units

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page