1Likes
  • 1 Post By fjerina

Old 03-08-2007, 08:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I recently had my light engine on my JVC Dila set replaced. About a week later I now see thin verticle green lines (spaced 2 inches apart) across the entire screen but only when I first turn it on. They fade in and out for about 2 minutes then goes away. Has anyone seen anything like this and it is serious? Will it get worse?
ransomcosper likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2007, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In the glorious open countryside of Eastern Ontario.
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjerina View Post

I recently had my light engine on my JVC Dila set replaced. About a week later I now see thin verticle green lines (spaced 2 inches apart) across the entire screen but only when I first turn it on. They fade in and out for about 2 minutes then goes away. Has anyone seen anything like this and it is serious? Will it get worse?

I haven't seen this, but I suggest you go to the thread for your particular model, first do a search and if that doesn't get the info, repost this question.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My JVC D-ILA projector is suffering the same issue. It's been going on for probably over a year now. The lines would always come on at the beginning but then dissipate after 10-15 min. Now the vertical lines (exactly as you described) are remaining permanently.

I was curious if you happened to find a solution or figured out what part was going out. Thanks for any help.

Cheers!

Ransom