Received my 6756 a few days ago. It looks great! I immediately did some basic calibration and it already looks better than my 6767w (probably cuz of how dim it had become with the old bulb
I'm gonna spend some more time tweaking but a couple of observations:
1. A lot of folk are reporting a bowing issue with the new Samsungs and I am happy to report that is not the case with my set! The frame seems very sturdy to me. Course I think folk are saying the Costco models are based on last years frames (which suite me just fine
2. Strangely, when making brightness adjustments, brightness changes from Service Menu to normal menu. A bit annoying that I can make adjustments within the SM and have the setting too bright outside the SM. Although, I haven't taken any measurements I am suspicious that the greyscale changes I made might me different too. Gotta measure later.
3. The color decoder on my 6767w was broken, in that CYAN was not adjustable. No problems with this set. (I don't know if others had this issue but thought I would point it out).
4. I thought that by naming an HDMI input to PC you would get the benefit of using PC Mode but it does not appear that is the case. Can anyone else confirm.
5. I have noticed no SSE (no Rainbows) with this set. Course, I didn't with the old set either except during Sin City.
Feel free to ask any questions if curious.
(Edit - We should make this thread the owners thread. Thread needs to be renamed).