I tried searching all over this site, and Mitsu's site is terrible, and customer service is closed for the evening.
I keep getting this grey box that comes up right in the middle of my screen every time i try to play a DVD (Ihave tried 2 Different DVD players, and a Playstation 2), it doesn't matter which input i put it in, (component, s-video) or which wired i use, it comes up.
I have attempted the following with no success:
- Used the dvd player with the YRW component cable.
- Used the DVD player with S-Video and the RW component cables
- Used roommates 5 disc DVD changer. With YRW component cable, and S-Video & RW component cables
- Used PS2 with the YRW component cable.
- Attempted to play several different DVD's on all of the devices and the grey box shows up
I also did these things successfully:
- Successfully Played Gran Turismo 3 on PS2 with no Grey box Showing up.
- Used Cables box with HDMI cable succssfully
I am enclosing a picture of the grey box