home visit from sony tech! kv34DRC510 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-16-2013, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
hello everyone ! ok its been a couple of weeks since i posted my ongoing problem here ! and last sunday the guy from the local sony shop came to my house and began to mess with my tv! he accessed the service menu but immediately had severe difficulties because the ZOOM EFFECT wont let you see the left hand column of green numbers that i guess indicate what parameters you are changing?and since there are like 500 or so adjustments i guess he didnt know how or where to adjust the the SIZE . after quite a bit of research i have discovered that its extremely complicated and not being able to see the column of what youre doing , darn near impossible does anyone have any ideas what i can do.. the tech said it was an internal physical problem and must have incurred damage in transit from the shop to my house_...................and swears he tested the tv in the shop and it was fine. is there something that if you bump while moving the tv it will cause everything to be ZOOMED!!!. or is it indeed a calibration issue? any advice or help is greatly appreciated..........Brian
Reply Direct View (single tube) CRT Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page