The symptoms you are experiencing traditionally have to do with magnetic interference, which I think you might have near your TV. If you've got any speakers or subwoofers near it, move them away, as they might not be shielded and could be causing the problem. If there is a big tangle of power cords behind the TV you should straighten in out and move the power-strip away from the TV. If the TV is against the wall, you should take a look at what is on the other side, or perhaps see if there is any way to know if there is a power line in the wall that could be making a disturbance. If it is magnetic disturbance, the defects might not go away immediately, and you might have to have a technician come and degauss it.
If none of that seems to be the problem, you might want to make sure you have a good surge suppressor, and also make sure the TV isn't sitting right on top of a heating duct or something. Other than that, I would say it's a manufacturing problem. (not written by me)