AVS Forum banner

Free Sony KV40XBR800/stand (Charlotte NC)

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sonyfan 
#1 ·
I apologize in advance to the moderators if my post violates the forum rules, it wasn't clear to me if you could post a dead TV available free to this board. If there is a more appropriate place for this post please move it and accept my apologies.

I have a 5 year old 40XBR800 that has the dreaded no power/6 blink problem. The set has the matching Sony stand and is cosmetically perfect. I'm looking at houses and am probably going to move sometime in the next 6 months, and it just doesn't make sense for me to repair it and turn around and sell it. So if anyone from here wants to make an investment of their time or money to get it running you can have it. Bear in mind it is heavy, you will need friends and a truck. I'm located in South Charlotte, NC. Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks for looking,

Brandon

#3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by reduno /forum/post/0

You may also want to try posting on Craigslist for your area.

Regards,

Red.

Thanks Red, it's on there

I have a commitment from someone to take it, we will see if they follow through. I would love to see it go to someone here, if anyone local sees this and wants it let me know and I will get a hold of you if this guy doesn't come through.

Thanks to everyone here, this site has been invaluable in helping me find a replacement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.