XBRs on Craigslist...It's a BUYERS market! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 277 Old 12-29-2007, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
sonyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Gezz I feel like a whore waiting at the docks
for the next ship load of sailors..heh LOL!

One thing I learned when living in NYC is if you have the cash in hand
the seller will take it and the lower price you offered.
sonyfan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 277 Old 12-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Member
 
Lucky Ducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
When I bought my 910 with the stand for his asking price of $300 I didn't have the heart to drive the price down. I felt like I was stealing it as it was! Plus his wife had downloaded the whole manual for me off line because they didn't have a hard copy for it. Nice people they were.
Lucky Ducky is offline  
post #3 of 277 Old 12-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
jet757f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California
Posts: 753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
LOL...........I must resist. Some people are giving away Sony 32" and also saw Sony 40XBR800 for $500.
GUess everyone (but me) got LCD/Plasma panels for XMAS and are trying to unload the CRTs.
jet757f is offline  
post #4 of 277 Old 12-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Newbie
 
Nitroused383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
All that I can find in my area is the HS420 models. I have yet to find one of the 900 series, maybe they did not sell any in Washington.
Nitroused383 is offline  
post #5 of 277 Old 12-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Senior Member
 
gprro1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
34xbr960 with stand, and sony dream system for 600. Sold the system to my sister for 100.
gprro1 is offline  
post #6 of 277 Old 12-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Member
 
ejthomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
34XBR960 with stand and matching DVD...$300
ejthomp is offline  
post #7 of 277 Old 12-30-2007, 01:21 AM
Member
 
tomahawktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gprro1 View Post

Sold the system to my sister for 100.

"Sold..."
to your sister? For shame.

intrepid enthusiast
tomahawktim is offline  
post #8 of 277 Old 12-30-2007, 07:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 6,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Yeah, people just don't really care about CRT anymore. My sister bought my parents a 19" widescreen LCD to replace the 20" CRT in the kitchen. I have refused to set it up for them.

CRT FPTVs, RPTVs, and direct view are all being sold for next to nothing on craigslist. RPTVs seem to be some of the best values now. I have seen former $6k Mits going for $500 or less.

My new favorite game is Save The Titanic

Ericglo is offline  
post #9 of 277 Old 12-30-2007, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
sonyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post

RPTVs seem to be some of the best values now. I have seen former $6k Mits going for $500 or less.

yea and $500 for one of those old Rear Projection Tv's is about $499 too much, IMO. I have two neighbors with 5 yr old Sony 51 and 60" models and the picture looks like crap except when you sit top dead center in front of it. don't get me started on my dislike of PRTVs. even LCDs look fantastic compared to them, heh....
sonyfan is offline  
post #10 of 277 Old 12-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Senior Member
 
gprro1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawktim View Post

"Sold..."
to your sister? For shame.

haha, thats actually why I was on craigslist. She was looking for a cheap system. I just happened to buy a tv along with it.
gprro1 is offline  
post #11 of 277 Old 12-31-2007, 07:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 6,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyfan View Post

yea and $500 for one of those old Rear Projection Tv's is about $499 too much, IMO. I have two neighbors with 5 yr old Sony 51 and 60" models and the picture looks like crap except when you sit top dead center in front of it. don't get me started on my dislike of PRTVs. even LCDs look fantastic compared to them, heh....

I am not going to totally disagree as I have found RPTV screens to be the biggest problem for the technology. Some of the best ones do look pretty good, though. Now, my CRT front pj is another story. It walks all over my direct views.

My new favorite game is Save The Titanic

Ericglo is offline  
post #12 of 277 Old 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Member
 
SirDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
It looks as though I sold mine too cheap. It sold in just a few hours on craigslist. 34 xbr910 with stand for $450. (well.....sale pending, appointment is set for tomorrow) I'll give an update once it is final and cash is in hand.
SirDucky is offline  
post #13 of 277 Old 01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Member
 
Lucky Ducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDucky View Post

It looks as though I sold mine too cheap. It sold in just a few hours on craigslist. 34 xbr910 with stand for $450. (well.....sale pending, appointment is set for tomorrow) I'll give an update once it is final and cash is in hand.

I paid $300 for mine with the stand, right here in Seattle. I think $450 is the sweet spot for sellers unloading these 900 series and 800 series CRTs. Any more than that and the buyer has to consider putting the money towards a 1080p LCD or something like that.
Lucky Ducky is offline  
post #14 of 277 Old 01-03-2008, 11:29 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
sonyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Ducky View Post

I paid $300 for mine with the stand, right here in Seattle. I think $450 is the sweet spot for sellers unloading these 900 series and 800 series CRTs. Any more than that and the buyer has to consider putting the money towards a 1080p LCD or something like that.


yes good point! I was at Big Lot's and they had a Olevia 42" 1080p LCD for only $650.
sonyfan is offline  
post #15 of 277 Old 01-04-2008, 11:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyfan View Post

yes good point! I was at Big Lot's and they had a Olevia 42" 1080p LCD for only $650.

Dude please tell me that's a typo! If it's true then I need to camp out my local Big Lots!
WJonathan is offline  
post #16 of 277 Old 01-05-2008, 10:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cajieboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space Coast, Florida
Posts: 4,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post

I am not going to totally disagree as I have found RPTV screens to be the biggest problem for the technology. Some of the best ones do look pretty good, though. Now, my CRT front pj is another story. It walks all over my direct views.

I am going to disagree a bit. If you like large screens, which equals "Home Theater", then the biggest bang for the buck is the 2004 CRT Pioneer Elite PRO HDTV 64"er RPTV. Of course this TV isn't going to work for everyone's room, but if you can find the area and can sit about 10'-12' away. These RPTV's were one the very best ever made, and was the last one for Pioneer. But remember, this dude is as heavy as a baby grand piano, but looks similar w/its beautiful black finish. Retail price was around $6000, and I've seen them listed around the country for an average between $700-$900...probably even lower if you bring cash, 3 strong men & a truck.

PS: You should add about $450 for an optical lens cleaning & competent ISF Tech. Should hold you over for another 5 years before the next HT upgrade.
cajieboy is offline  
post #17 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Member
 
SirDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Just a quick update to how the sale on Craigslist went.

The guy showed up and spent about an hour before he came to the decision that he didn't like the picture. He preferred his friends RCA picture tube much better.

I then told him you are not seeing the capability of this set and the picture is only as good as the source. I only had an xbox360 hooked up and just basic cable as examples. You are only seeing 480p and a crappy cable signal. It can do 1080i and it looks fantastic.

So....long story short is that he didn't buy it.

I had multiple inquiry's and the best offer was $300 cash. Well I am not going to go that low, even if that is what the market is showing. I would rather give it as a gift than to sell it to someone who probably doesn't even appreciate how nice this tv is.

So I decided to keep this great tv in the family and gave it to my parents yesterday. A good home for this tv is better than $300 bucks.
SirDucky is offline  
post #18 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 6,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDucky View Post

I had multiple inquiry's and the best offer was $300 cash. Well I am not going to go that low, even if that is what the market is showing. I would rather give it as a gift than to sell it to someone who probably doesn't even appreciate how nice this tv is.

So I decided to keep this great tv in the family and gave it to my parents yesterday. A good home for this tv is better than $300 bucks.

That is what I did. My father is enjoying the Proscan even if he is only using cable.

My new favorite game is Save The Titanic

Ericglo is offline  
post #19 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 02:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 6,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajieboy View Post

I am going to disagree a bit. If you like large screens, which equals "Home Theater", then the biggest bang for the buck is the 2004 CRT Pioneer Elite PRO HDTV 64"er RPTV. Of course this TV isn't going to work for everyone's room, but if you can find the area and can sit about 10'-12' away. These RPTV's were one the very best ever made, and was the last one for Pioneer. But remember, this dude is as heavy as a baby grand piano, but looks similar w/its beautiful black finish. Retail price was around $6000, and I've seen them listed around the country for an average between $700-$900...probably even lower if you bring cash, 3 strong men & a truck.

PS: You should add about $450 for an optical lens cleaning & competent ISF Tech. Should hold you over for another 5 years before the next HT upgrade.

I am not sure what you are disagreeing with, but I think some of the last models of CRT RPTVs were pretty good. I just have never liked the screens. They have gotten better unfortunately DNPs best screens seemed to end up in the digital RPTVs or maybe they didn't work well with CRTs. Of course, CRTs still have the uniformity issue which a RP screen with its higher gain exacerbates. That being said the last generation of Mits and Pioneers are supposed to be the best of the final CRT RPTVs. You are correct that they are a great deal as you can find them on craigslist for cheap. In comparison to direct views, it is a matter of taste which one prefers but I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Now, if you are talking about CRT FP, then I am going to say you are dead wrong. If you have the room for the big CRTs and the desire to learn how to set them up, then they offer an excellent picture that is better than direct view or RPTVs. The prices are also pretty good as well. I have $300 into my NEC PG9+. I can run 1080i or 720p or 1280x960 with the computer. In terms of price/performance CRT FP is still on top.

My new favorite game is Save The Titanic

Ericglo is offline  
post #20 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cajieboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space Coast, Florida
Posts: 4,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post

I am not sure what you are disagreeing with, but I think some of the last models of CRT RPTVs were pretty good. I just have never liked the screens. They have gotten better unfortunately DNPs best screens seemed to end up in the digital RPTVs or maybe they didn't work well with CRTs. Of course, CRTs still have the uniformity issue which a RP screen with its higher gain exacerbates. That being said the last generation of Mits and Pioneers are supposed to be the best of the final CRT RPTVs. You are correct that they are a great deal as you can find them on craigslist for cheap. In comparison to direct views, it is a matter of taste which one prefers but I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Now, if you are talking about CRT FP, then I am going to say you are dead wrong. If you have the room for the big CRTs and the desire to learn how to set them up, then they offer an excellent picture that is better than direct view or RPTVs. The prices are also pretty good as well. I have $300 into my NEC PG9+. I can run 1080i or 720p or 1280x960 with the computer. In terms of price/performance CRT FP is still on top.

Actually it was sonyfan's post on RPTV's that I was disagreeing...anyway, I feel a bit odd about recommending any RPTV's at all as in the past I've railed against this video tech. Having said that, I also have recently seen the Pioneer Elite RPTV that had been professionally calibrated & tweaked to perfection, and other than the viewing angle limitations, this TV rocks.

Still, I would've never paid $6000 for the Pio, but along w/a thread in the AVS RPTV Forum "Don't dump your CRT RPTV" I have been toying with the idea of upgrading to a 60+" large screen on the cheap. This plan (if carried out) would hold me over for a few more short years until I upgraded to something new & maybe even larger.

Some well informed ISF Techs have more or less opened my eyes to CRT RPTV, and follows along w/this thread for people trying to buy a good used Tube for a fraction of what they sold for when new. The difference is that I already own the largest consumer Tube ever built, the Sony 40XBR, and would like a much larger screen. Your idea of CRT FP is a good one, but because of the negative WAF I must go another route...for now.
cajieboy is offline  
post #21 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
sonyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajieboy View Post

then the biggest bang for the buck is the 2004 CRT Pioneer Elite PRO HDTV 64"er RPTV. Retail price was around $6000, and I've seen them listed around the country for an average between $700-$900...probably even lower if you bring cash, 3 strong men & a truck.

are you talking about the Pioneer Elite PRO-710 HD 64 inch?
That bad boy had a list price of $11,000!
it does have casters on the bottom so if you had a truck with a power up/down lift gate on the back that move would be not so hard. just have to avoid breaking anything on the inside during the move. also you would need a large 2" thick Styrofoam on the bottom for sure.
sonyfan is offline  
post #22 of 277 Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cajieboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space Coast, Florida
Posts: 4,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyfan View Post

are you talking about the Pioneer Elite PRO-710 HD 64 inch?
That bad boy had a list price of $11,000!
it does have casters on the bottom so if you had a truck with a power up/down lift gate on the back that move would be not so hard. just have to avoid breaking anything on the inside during the move. also you would need a large 2" thick Styrofoam on the bottom for sure.

Yeah, that's the bad boy, but I think the last Pioneer Elite version in 2004 was the PRO-730HDi (which included the digital interface). WOW, $11,000 !!! Geez, imagine getting this TV for pennies on the dollar. My upgrade plan is looking better & better...

PS: I just read a good review of this TV in UltimateAV mag. In 2004, this TV had a price tag of $5000. The earlier Elite PRO-710 could have had an $11,000 price tag, because I well remember in 2002, the Pioneer Elite 50" Plasma sold for $15,000. By 2004, prices on all RPTV's were falling like a rock, and the Pioneer Elite PRO-730HDi was their top model & swan song as all Pio RPTV production halted in April 2004.
cajieboy is offline  
post #23 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Member
 
storey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You guys are lucky to find such good deals on craigslist. Here in Nashville, people attempt to sell 6 or 7 year old Sony 32" CRT's for $200 to $300. Check out the third link for a good laugh.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/611904229.html

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/610912526.html

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/610023058.html

Now every once in a while you will find someone that posts a good deal, but it is definitely very very rare! I think I saw a KV40XBR800 for $600 once, but I can't remember for sure how long ago that was. This is not uncommon here in Nashville, it goes the same way with cars as well. A few years ago, I found two VW passats. One in Nashville, one in Cincinnati. Both private owners, both similar mileage, same color, same features. The one in Nashville costs 12,500 and in Cincinnati was 8,500. I ended up driving it for a year, then sold it in Nashville for 11,000. I use this craigslist tool to find good deals on things. I'm looking right now for a good deal on a SONY KDS50A3000 so let me know if you find anything.
storey13 is offline  
post #24 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Member
 
labnpei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south burbs of windy city
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey, i am in chicago and looking for the sony 50a3000 also-ha ha. if anyone sees one please pm me. i put my sony 36"xbr800 on craigslist and so far in a week no one has even looked at it and it is cheap. guess i missed the opportunity to dump my big old paperweight. on a side note, do any of the stores haul away these monsters if you buy a new tv? i can not even find one person that i know who wants this tv and it works perfectly-i am not sure if best buy or circuit city will remove them now anymore though.
labnpei is offline  
post #25 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Member
 
CHASLX200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Portrichey FL
Posts: 104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a KD- 34XBR2 with the built in HD tuner thats still kicking fine. But plan on selling it soon.
CHASLX200 is offline  
post #26 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
sonyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by labnpei View Post

hey, i am in chicago and looking for the sony 50a3000 also-ha ha. if anyone sees one please pm me. i put my sony 36"xbr800 on craigslist and so far in a week no one has even looked at it and it is cheap. guess i missed the opportunity to dump my big old paperweight. on a side note, do any of the stores haul away these monsters if you buy a new tv? i can not even find one person that i know who wants this tv and it works perfectly-i am not sure if best buy or circuit city will remove them now anymore though.


I payed $350 for mine in Dec with Sony stand, remote, manual, box/styrafoam. like new condition.
if you ask only $100 it should move FAST.
sonyfan is offline  
post #27 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cajieboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space Coast, Florida
Posts: 4,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Hard to believe no one in a city the size of Chicago wants a 36XBR for dirt cheap...have you put it in youer local Craig's List?

PS: Sorry, I just re-read your post and saw that you in fact did have the TV listed on CraigsList. Here's another suggestion...I'm sure some old folk's home, or women's shelter, or non-profit organization, etc. would love this kind of donation, and I bet they'll find a way to pick it up too.
cajieboy is offline  
post #28 of 277 Old 03-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Senior Member
 
JayPSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by labnpei View Post

hey, i am in chicago and looking for the sony 50a3000 also-ha ha. if anyone sees one please pm me. i put my sony 36"xbr800 on craigslist and so far in a week no one has even looked at it and it is cheap. guess i missed the opportunity to dump my big old paperweight. on a side note, do any of the stores haul away these monsters if you buy a new tv? i can not even find one person that i know who wants this tv and it works perfectly-i am not sure if best buy or circuit city will remove them now anymore though.

Wow, if you lived just a little closer to me I would have taken that bad boy off your hands!
JayPSU is offline  
post #29 of 277 Old 03-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Member
 
storey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by labnpei View Post

hey, i am in chicago and looking for the sony 50a3000 also-ha ha. if anyone sees one please pm me. i put my sony 36"xbr800 on craigslist and so far in a week no one has even looked at it and it is cheap. guess i missed the opportunity to dump my big old paperweight. on a side note, do any of the stores haul away these monsters if you buy a new tv? i can not even find one person that i know who wants this tv and it works perfectly-i am not sure if best buy or circuit city will remove them now anymore though.

I used to live in Oak Park and I would of definitely bought it. I only have a SD 32" Sony CRT from 1999. I've been waiting to upgrade forever it seems.
storey13 is offline  
post #30 of 277 Old 03-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Member
 
labnpei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south burbs of windy city
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
guess i will put it back on craigslist-my nephew wants to list it on ebay but that sounds like a major hassle to me. i have the manual and remote-no stand or box though-you guys think i should list it for $100? tweeter told me churches don't even want them as they want hdtv not hd ready-it still looks good i just want to upgrade. i was thinking i could get a couple of hundred dollars for her-i'll give it one more week on there. anyone know if best buy or circuit city still hauls away your old tv if you buy a new one from them?
labnpei is offline  
Reply Direct View (single tube) CRT Displays

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off