Epson HC720,, mounting screw size ???? - AVS Forum
Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP > Epson HC720,, mounting screw size ????
davyo's Avatar davyo 07:31 AM 11-12-2008
My Epson HC720 is getting delivered this Thursday, I have a universal ceiling mount being delivered as well.

What is the screw size and thread type needed to mount the Epson to the ceiling mount ????

Thanks much in advance
Cheers
Davyo

MirkoK's Avatar MirkoK 09:41 AM 11-12-2008
M4 x 8mm, 4 pc. See the pdf manual, it's available online. You should have looked up the manual before ordering a mount to see if it fits (ie. has four arms and suffficient diameter).
davyo's Avatar davyo 06:11 AM 11-13-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirkoK View Post

M4 x 8mm, 4 pc. See the pdf manual, it's available online. You should have looked up the manual before ordering a mount to see if it fits (ie. has four arms and suffficient diameter).

Cool,, thanks much.

Yes I should have looked at the PDF online but I did not think the screw size would be listed as that has been my experience with my Panasonic projectors in the past (no screw size listed on Panasonics manuals).

As far as the mount its the mount Visal Apex recomended for the HC720(ordered mount and projector from them), so its all good,,, just didnt know if the screws would be included.

Anyhow, thanks again.
Cheers
Davyo
Up
Mobile  Desktop