Infocus X10/ IN80 Owners thread - Reviews, Settings, Screenshots and issues - Page 34 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-01-2014, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Firmware is not user upgradable, AFAIK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2014, 01:13 AM

Liked: 0
You mean that it is locked?
I have installed Dark chip 3 in my projector and i would also like to upgrade to in82 firmware but in case this doesnt work i dont have in80 firmware.
Is there any way i could extract it?
Old 12-03-2014, 07:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What are the best deals on bulbs these days? I see $50 ones on Amazon and $160 OEM bulbs. I am moving in a month and may leave the projector so it doesn't have to be the best. I was thinking the cheap one and if it sucks, I'll keep it for an emergency spare.
Old Today, 01:53 PM

Liked: 0
Issue with Infocus X10

I'm hoping someone here can provide an insight into an issue i'm having with my 1.5 year old x10 projector. I'm quite a novice when it comes to this so please let me know if there is anything i can try as i'm currently assuming the projector is broken and that is that!

Basically whenever i switch on my projector on it just projects a grey screen (no red infocus as i would typically expect when the projector is warming up). There is then nothing, as far as i've found, where i can alter this; the remote fails to have any effect, i can't bring up the setting menu or any sources that i connect to the project do not come up at all.

I'm assuming my projector has had it so i'm expecting the worst, please let me know if this is something any of you have come across before.

Thanks.

Tags
Infocus