If anyone else has one of these and needs to replace the bulb it's very simple. You can hurt yourself and your projector if you don't know what you are doing. I take no responsibility for anything bad that might happen from following these directions.
Make sure it's unplugged and has cooled off for at least a few hours before opening.
1. There is one screw on the back by the inputs, remove it.
2. The cover slides forward and then up and off.
3. There is a black cover over the lamp with one screw, remove that screw.
4. Pull the cover up on the side closest to the side of the projector. It is 'hinged' on the other side.
5. There are two screws on the top of the lamp assembly body. They unscrew and stay with the lamp. Unscrew them
6. Pull up the lamp with the handle, being careful with the connector at the back.
You should never power the projector with the cover off. There is a safety switch on the top of one of the sides that will prevent the projector from powering on with the cover off.