The Offical Epson 8350 Owners Thread - Page 304 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 14Likes
post #9091 of 9112 Old 06-12-2015, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hornfeck View Post
Personally the $800 seems reasonable for the used 8350, screen, mount & HDMI cable. How used is the PJ in terms of hours on the unit and bulb (if it's a 2nd, or 3rd)? I see a motorized Elite on Walmart for under $300 and it's only 'valuable' if you plan to use it, or resell it later. What about the entire shebang -- what about the AVR/speakers & sub? They seem to have left the deal?

I don't think you can go wrong with the Epson. And if your WAF is up don't sour her gift! Just be ready for replacement bulbs every 2,200 hours or so at $350/each.
Hi Andrew,

I agree that the $800 is probably reasonable, but what I'm concerned with is how happy I'm going to be with this setup and for how long. One question is how long will we live with it before upgrading. On one hand, there are lots of better performing screens and PJ's out now, but it's a running gag over on the Theater Design forum that theater progress always grinds to a halt once a projector is hung.

One advantage of this set is that although a 109" screen definitely isn't the desired end state, we can hang this motorized screen in front of our current display, and in case of bulb failure or if I want to watch something in 3D I can raise the screen and watch it on the plasma.

On the other hand, it would seem silly not to either repurpose the plasma in another room or sell it. It's under extended warranty and is still in perfect condition. PQ is amazing. I suggested to my wife that we should use it to replace the 50" plasma in "her" living room, but she doesn't want a bigger TV in there. I can't wrap my head around not wanting a bigger display, especially since when you consider how much wider the bezel is on "her" seven or eight year old plasma. The 65" set isn't that much wider, and it's much thinner. Oh well...

As for the audio gear that is being sold with this projector, I was never really considering the AVR/Blu Ray player/speakers part of the deal because I already have a better AVR (Denon AVR-X4000), and his Paradigm speakers, while nice, probably aren't a big enough upgrade (if any) over my current B&W's to make it worth while. Plus, his system is only 5.1 and mine is 7.1. One exception is the subwoofer. I'm not thrilled with our B&W sub, but a DIY sub (or two) can be built for less money that would blow either his or my sub away.

I've arranged with the seller to visit again this weekend to test the projector more thoroughly. When we were there before, I was focused 99% on the seating, having been under the impression that the projector was four or five years old, and not being thrilled at the PQ. The seller's going to address the light control issue today by blocking the room's one window, and we'll play with the projector settings (take it out of Eco mode to start) to see how good a picture we can get.My room is flat black and grey, while his is a cream color. I'm sure that would help once it's in our house.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to best set up or test this projector, please let me know. Early in this thread I read a recommendation for Art Feierman's settings. I'll search for those, too. I've only made it to page 16 or so in this thread. I'm sure there's loots of good info further in.

Andrew, you mentioned $300 for a bulb. Is that an OEM bulb at a local dealer? I think I've found what seem to be genuine Epson bulbs on Amazon for around $100. I'll happily research bulbs more on here and elsewhere, but do you know of a problem with those type of bulbs? $300 seem a bit steep.

The current bulb has less than 375 hours on it, which should be a plus. I don't know what quality of bulb it is, though.

Thanks for your input. It's great to hear from everyone.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9092 of 9112 Old 06-12-2015, 03:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I'd have to have a CLEAR endorsement to buy anything but an OEM replacement... it was $350 I mentioned through B&H Photo as my vendor. If you find my posts you'll realize Epson not only sent me a refurb unit to 'fix' my Auto-Iris issue within warranty, but when that unit's bulb got dim with less than 2,000 hours they sent me a replacement as a 1-time 'courtesy'. I prefer to call it 'potentially mis-leading advertising' when they advertise 4,000 hour bulb-life and mine was less than half of that.

So you could sell the 'new' A/V equipment and recoup some of the last $800, right? Seems like this 'buy' is rather sweet. I don't think the PJ itself ages with time. Meaning, that the LCD panels go bad -- although there was a recent post where a guy had a refurb that had a hue he couldn't account for, they sent him a different unit to address the issue. I'd say as long as the picture is bright, clear and no dust blobs you should get several years-worth of service! THAT goes a long way on your WAF, her having found this deal for you, and can place any upgrading of the PJ a couple years down the road.

You say 109", is that width or diagonal? I throw 124" diagonal and sit at 14' however "involved" that places me it's good. My buddy is doing 144" at 14' and loves it. The 109" as diagonal will be brighter (higher ft-lambert) which you may like even more... I'm just using a painted wall for my screen, and the room is 16' x 24' with flat black ceiling, acoustic walls of black and burgundy cloth w/dark grey carpeting. The image is sharp, clear and I too run Cinema mode in my 'cave' with no windows. My buddy w/the 144" uses blinds to dim his room and runs Living Room to impact brighter whites -- he's still using his tan-painted walls! As you said, his interest to paint the wall white, add a frame and dress it all up dwindled once the PJ and speakers were 'functional' DOH!!

If you were to pass on the buy, what would you buy? A new Epson is in the $800 range although it would have a 2-year warranty. Then you'd have to rig a temp screen, or paint a wall. The mount could be a Universal in the $75 range... it just seems to me if the PJ is solid the deal seems to get you through a couple of years and dabble your toes in the "foot-sized" (diagonal) screens: "real men measure their screens in feet (not inches)"
post #9093 of 9112 Old 06-12-2015, 05:56 PM

Thumbs up Leaning Toward Purchasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hornfeck View Post
I'd have to have a CLEAR endorsement to buy anything but an OEM replacement... it was $350 I mentioned through B&H Photo as my vendor. If you find my posts you'll realize Epson not only sent me a refurb unit to 'fix' my Auto-Iris issue within warranty, but when that unit's bulb got dim with less than 2,000 hours they sent me a replacement as a 1-time 'courtesy'. I prefer to call it 'potentially mis-leading advertising' when they advertise 4,000 hour bulb-life and mine was less than half of that.

So you could sell the 'new' A/V equipment and recoup some of the last $800, right? Seems like this 'buy' is rather sweet. I don't think the PJ itself ages with time. Meaning, that the LCD panels go bad -- although there was a recent post where a guy had a refurb that had a hue he couldn't account for, they sent him a different unit to address the issue. I'd say as long as the picture is bright, clear and no dust blobs you should get several years-worth of service! THAT goes a long way on your WAF, her having found this deal for you, and can place any upgrading of the PJ a couple years down the road.

You say 109", is that width or diagonal? I throw 124" diagonal and sit at 14' however "involved" that places me it's good. My buddy is doing 144" at 14' and loves it. The 109" as diagonal will be brighter (higher ft-lambert) which you may like even more... I'm just using a painted wall for my screen, and the room is 16' x 24' with flat black ceiling, acoustic walls of black and burgundy cloth w/dark grey carpeting. The image is sharp, clear and I too run Cinema mode in my 'cave' with no windows. My buddy w/the 144" uses blinds to dim his room and runs Living Room to impact brighter whites -- he's still using his tan-painted walls! As you said, his interest to paint the wall white, add a frame and dress it all up dwindled once the PJ and speakers were 'functional' DOH!!

If you were to pass on the buy, what would you buy? A new Epson is in the $800 range although it would have a 2-year warranty. Then you'd have to rig a temp screen, or paint a wall. The mount could be a Universal in the $75 range... it just seems to me if the PJ is solid the deal seems to get you through a couple of years and dabble your toes in the "foot-sized" (diagonal) screens: "real men measure their screens in feet (not inches)"
I think we're going to buy the PJ/Screen/Mount/25' HDMI cable and the seating. Asking price for those items is $1600...maybe he'll take a little less. Price for these items plus AVR, Blu-Ray player, and speakers was $3K.

Here's the way the ad presented the deal:

Entire system: $3K, including:

Part 1:
3 Seat curved leather reclining theater seating

Part 2:
Epson 8350
Elite 109" motorized screen with remote
25' HDMI cable

Part 3:
OnkyoTX-NR609 AVR
Paradigm PDR 12 sub
Paradigm Dipole ADP surrounds
Paradigm CC370 v2 Center
Paradigm Monitor 9 v2 L&R
Sony BDP S550

We originally wanted to buy just the seating. We agreed on a price of $800, IF he wasn't able to sell it all together.

A day or so later, the seller offered to add in the PJ, screen, and HDMI cable for another $800, for a total of $1600.

To get the AVR and speakers I'd need to spend another $1400, or probably a bit less as I think he's willing to negotiate.

Anyway, I'm not interested in the audio gear. I don't think I could resell them easily and recoup the additional $1400.

I'm reading through the Projector Reviews article by Art Feierman on this unit from 2010. I know little about projectors, so the info is helpful. As for applicability to this purchase decision, if I can have a list of recommended settings while I'm demo-ing the PJ, I have a better shot at adjusting the projector's settings to hopefully get a better idea of how good an image this used PJ can produce. Even the seller agreed in an email that the brightness was not great on our last visit.

I don't know whether the 109" was diagonal or width. I'd assumed it was diagonal, but I could be wrong. I'll confirm which is is tomorrow or Sunday, whenever we get a chance to visit again.

As for what I'd buy if I pass this up, I imagine I will either wait for another similar opportunity, or until I have the time and $$ to get something I like better. A warranty would be nice. I don't need "the best", but I do like to have "very good", or "great". For a screen, I would probably build an AT screen from Falcon, based on what I've read in the Theater Builder forum, wide enough to go most of the way across 16' width of the room, hiding the front three speakers behind it. With only an 8" riser, we might be limited on how low to the floor the screen can go. I don't plan on building a new riser just to accommodate a slightly larger screen, but this one is stand alone, carpeted independently from the floor, so I can move it or remove it if necessary.

Of course there's nothing stopping me from buying this set, using it for a while, then building a bigger screen later. I could upgrade the projector then, or at some later time. That's probably the most likely path, at least the way I'm feeling right now. It all depends on how good we can get the picture quality when we demo the PJ this weekend.

Thanks again,
Kevin
post #9094 of 9112 Old 06-13-2015, 07:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Liked: 302
You can buy a factory refurbished 8345/8350 with a new lamp and full 2year warranty for $549 from VisualApex.. A new 110" screen for $200, the last mount you'll ever need for $100, and a 25ft hdmi for $5-10.

$800 for a used one with no warranty is silly. By the time you've put over $50 into a non-OEM lamp gamble for the used one, the new stuff would've actually cost LESS.

Simple <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room, build in a day, takedown in an hour.
Easy $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
post #9095 of 9112 Old 06-13-2015, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Liked: 411
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
post #9096 of 9112 Old 06-13-2015, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxsfan View Post
Thanks guys, I called Visual Apex and we are rolling the dice a third time. They convinced me that I'm just unlucky. I liked this last projector in all other respects, so I will regret not trying to fix the blob if the new one has any issues.
So I DO remember this (previous page) from VisualApex! And YES, they have refurb packages for sale as well. This individual is now on his third unit because of defects and while I'm sure they'll work out a fair deal (Epson is very Customer Service oriented), how much time and is there an issue with our Alaska poster with regards to shipping charges and time he may avoid by purchasing a locally-owned unit? Sure, maybe VA has comparably-priced packages, but does that hold for Alaska? I plugged in 99501 and got this:

ALERT! Shipping Restrictions ALERT!
*Zip Code 99501 has some shipping restrictions.
*The products below can not ship to zip code.
*Remove or call to finalize order.

I think this availability issue is real for our Alaska friend - The PACKAGE can't be shipped, however, just the 8345-R can be shipped for a $50 fee above the $549 for the PJ. With that said, I'm not how sure VA would be to exchange several units as this poster has experienced. What I'm saying is the distance could be a show-stopper for the 'deals' we all take for granted.
post #9097 of 9112 Old 06-14-2015, 02:09 AM

There are lots of things we routinely do in Alaska that you might consider silly. One of them is paying too much for too little. For example, items on the $.99 value menu at Wendy's cost $1.59 here. We're routinely told by sellers "Sorry, we only ship within the United States", even though actual shopping to the "greater Anchorage metropolitan area" probably costs less than to remote rural locations in the Lower 48.

I'm not saying you're wrong in this case, and I did post here to get just such advice.

But after our demo this evening with the room's window blacked out and varying the projector settings through the various picture modes and beyond, we were much more pleased with the PQ.

Two additional factors in our decision to go ahead were learning the unit is still under extended Best Buy warranty (hopefully transferrable), and even better, the seller agreeing to a $100 reduction. So $700 may not be a smoking deal by lower 48 standards, but its about as good a deal I'm likely to find in Alaska.

And then there's the WAF ;^)

Thanks again for all the great info. I'll probably be posting again once I'm trying to figure out the sorts of things that challenge first time PJ owners.
post #9098 of 9112 Old 06-14-2015, 07:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Liked: 302
If it makes you feel any better, the dollar menu at Wendys and McDonalds is up to $1.49 here nowadays.
M.T.Nest likes this.

Simple <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room, build in a day, takedown in an hour.
Easy $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
post #9099 of 9112 Old 06-14-2015, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
If it makes you feel any better, the dollar menu at Wendys and McDonalds is up to $1.49 here nowadays.

TMI.....TLI.

To quote James T. Kirk;

post #9100 of 9112 Old 06-17-2015, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had the 8350 since December 2010. The OEM lamp lasted 2 years, the 70 dollar one lasted 18 months and the OSRAM lasted 13 months.. I'm picking up a couple of the 30 dollar prime lamps to give them a go. The Projector itself is still going strong despite all the abuse. At the very least I suggest you get a spare lamp.
post #9101 of 9112 Old 06-17-2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
I've had the 8350 since December 2010. The OEM lamp lasted 2 years, the 70 dollar one lasted 18 months and the OSRAM lasted 13 months.. I'm picking up a couple of the 30 dollar prime lamps to give them a go. The Projector itself is still going strong despite all the abuse. At the very least I suggest you get a spare lamp.
Thank you.

The seller offered to split the cost of an $89 lamp sold on Amazon.

I countered, asking for an additional $50 reduction in price so that I can choose my own lamp in the future when I need one. Since the current lamp is only a few months old, I don't want a new lamp on hand using up its waranty while it's still new in the box.

At least for the immediate future, our plasma display will still be available whenever the projector is unavailable due to lamp or other malfunction.

Eventually I plan to upgrade to a permanently installed AT screen. At that point we'll repurpose the plasma elsewhere. By then I'll have a better idea which replacement lamp I prefer to buy, OEM or...?
post #9102 of 9112 Old 06-19-2015, 11:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Don't kid yourself... once you SEE that 1080p 109" display you will N E V E R switch that ol' plasma display on again . You may think it's a good idea, having it around to prolong your bulb life, but at four times the viewing area you will justify watching the Epson as a few quarters-worth o' bulb per day, OR you'll just plain enjoy the easy viewing and put price out of your mind.

Let us know how it all works out in your place. A couple o' pics would be nice too.
post #9103 of 9112 Old 06-21-2015, 04:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeags View Post
Ok, final post on this lamp (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1). Purchased and installed in November, 2013. I haven't had any issues with the bulb. Install was fine, everything worked right from the start. I noticed decreases in brightness at about the 1400 hour mark, where I moved up to Living Room mode. 2000 hour mark, I had to move up to Dynamic mode. 2100 hours, bulb is dead - I saw the flashing red light for the bulb on the projector, and replaced it at that time. Putting a new bulb in, and it just blows my mind how much the bulb had dimmed.

Still, for $62, I feel I received my money's worth. I had close to 1.5 years of usage out of the bulb. Color and brightness were fine. I had a quick trip to the US in December and would have purchased a second of the same bulb, but they had none with prime 2 day shipping, so purchased a glamps version instead (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I'm perfectly happy with this bulb for the first 10 hours, and will see how it performs. Purchase price on this one was a whopping $38 at the time (December, 2014).
I just ordered the lamp from Projector Lamp Genie. Thanks for your post on this. I was very skeptical about aftermarket bulbs. I read through the reviews, and it appears that a lot of the negative reviews may be from people that ordered through a seller other than Projector Lamp Genie.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get good performance. My OEM bulb has been running close to 2,000 hours and is now very dim.
post #9104 of 9112 Old 06-22-2015, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Throw distance and screen size

Does it matter if throw distance is 11' or 12.6' for a 110" diagonal screen for my basement room? Room can be pitch black as walls and ceiling is dark brown with no windows.

thank you in advance.
post #9105 of 9112 Old Yesterday, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoye View Post
Does it matter if throw distance is 11' or 12.6' for a 110" diagonal screen for my basement room? Room can be pitch black as walls and ceiling is dark brown with no windows.

thank you in advance.
The only real difference is in lumen output delivered to the screen, and subsequently how many foot lambert of reflected brightness you'll get determined by the gain factor ofr the screen itself.

At 11' the 8350 estimated at 26 fl on a 1.0 gain surface. At 12'-6" it drops to 20 fl at 1.0 gain.

In a totally darkened room with the effective light control you state you have, in Normal lamp mode you'd see only a small difference.

However in Low Lamp mode, and/or as the Lamp dims with age, every Lumen delivered to the screen counts.

To quote James T. Kirk;

post #9106 of 9112 Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Epson HC8345 Number 3.

Pretty dismayed how bad the third one is. I don't want to criticize VA; I've asked for a refund, will see what they say.
post #9107 of 9112 Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM

Last edited by andyoye; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.
post #9108 of 9112 Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxsfan View Post
Epson HC8345 Number 3.

Pretty dismayed how bad the third one is. I don't want to criticize VA; I've asked for a refund, will see what they say.
Have you tried dealing with Epson directly instead?
post #9109 of 9112 Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
Quote:

thank you in advance.
The only real difference is in lumen output delivered to the screen, and subsequently how many foot lambert of reflected brightness you'll get determined by the gain factor ofr the screen itself.

At 11' the 8350 estimated at 26 fl on a 1.0 gain surface. At 12'-6" it drops to 20 fl at 1.0 gain.

In a totally darkened room with the effective light control you state you have, in Normal lamp mode you'd see only a small difference.

However in Low Lamp mode, and/or as the Lamp dims with age, every Lumen delivered to the screen counts.
Sorry for my ignorance for the tech jargon you have used...given light is controlled.. Which distance is better or it's noticeable? Both distances are ok for 110" screen?
post #9110 of 9112 Unread Today, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
Sorry for my ignorance for the tech jargon you have used...given light is controlled.. Which distance is better or it's noticeable? Both distances are ok for 110" screen?
Either will work, but closer is better (more lumens).
post #9111 of 9112 Unread Today, 01:24 PM

Long HDMI Cable Recommendations?

I've spent a little time searching the forum and will continue to do so, but does anyone have a recommendation for specific HDMI cables, preverably available through Monoprice, to use with the 8350?

A 25' cable came with my (used) PJ, but I think I might need something closer to 40' or even 50' to avoid a surface mount conduit across the ceiling from the front of the room to the PJ.

If there are other considerations, such as what version of HDMI is supported by the 8350, avoiding certain products, or needing an HDMI extender, I appreciate any suggestions in those areas as well.

Thanks!

Kevin
post #9112 of 9112 Unread Today, 09:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.T.Nest View Post
I've spent a little time searching the forum and will continue to do so, but does anyone have a recommendation for specific HDMI cables, preverably available through Monoprice, to use with the 8350?

A 25' cable came with my (used) PJ, but I think I might need something closer to 40' or even 50' to avoid a surface mount conduit across the ceiling from the front of the room to the PJ.

If there are other considerations, such as what version of HDMI is supported by the 8350, avoiding certain products, or needing an HDMI extender, I appreciate any suggestions in those areas as well.

Thanks!

Kevin

Here is my long run. Notice I use cables with known heavy gauge wires inside. Pretty sure that is the key to using long cables. Better to "over build" your run than it be "not enough". I did this (years ago) and not a single glitch/sparkle/etc ever ... all from MonoPrice.

Final 57ft HDMI chain to Epson 8350:
Onkyo TX-sr607 7.2 HDMI AVR
2ft 24AWG CL2 High Speed HDMI Cable w/ Net
4X2 True Matrix HDMI 1.3a Powered Switch w/ Remote (Rev. 3.0) (MonoPrice # 5312)
45ft 22AWG CL2 Standard Speed w/ Ethernet HDMI Cable
HDMI Active Equalizer Extender Repeater (MonoPrice # 2849)
12ft 24AWG CL2 High Speed HDMI Cable w/ Net
Epson Home Cinema 8350 Projector
18 ft. from wall/screen = (96" or 8ft diag. image)

I had the same decision to make at install time. I went with simpler HDMI (no Redmere, etc.). The 45ft cable (notice gauge) also worked by itself (onkyo to epson) but I needed to get a little further and also split to plasma.
The HDMI switch is really just being used as a splitter (clone signal) for the plasma. MonoPrice has a smaller/cheaper HDMI 1.3 splitter-only box but since this one works, I never got around to trying it. Not sure if HDMI switch is doing anything to stabilize signal or not (before it heads-out on long run). I have a feeling it doesn't (but doesn't diminish signal either).
My projector is in the back of the room on the counter. Since you have to go up-and-down-walls ... this chews-up some cable length. This setup allows me to stop the 45ft-er at the wall. If I ever ceiling mount mine, I'll just pull the 45 ft cable back into ceiling and it will easily reach the ceiling mount (with some to spare). The final 12ft. extension won't be needed any more. The HDMI Active Equalizer is passive (non-powered) and really just a fancy female-to-female adapter (with a little extra insurance). Pretty sure I tried it with a plain adapter and it worked also. The 45ft cable is over 0.50 inches in diameter. Needless to say, it doesn't bend well.

Living Room Home-Theater:
Epson 8350 1080p Projector (96") / Panasonic TH-46pz850u 46" 1080p Plasma TV
Onkyo TX-sr607 7.2 HDMI Audio/Video Amplifier/Receiver (630 watts)
Panasonic DMP-BD60 Blu-Ray Disc Player / Cisco 8742hdc DVR (TimeWarner)
Harmony 670 - Universal Remote / HTPC (XMBC/Win7-64) Media Server PC
Polk Audio Monitor Series II Speakers (Large 6.1 Matched Separates) / PSW505 12-Inch Sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page