Originally Posted by KBone
Can anyone offer advice on this?
I'm trying to help my parents fix / troubleshoot this from halfway across the country. I'm in Utah and my parents are in IL.
At first I thought this was a HDMI cable issue so they swapped in a brand new HDMI cable to the projector from the receiver. That didn't fix it. From there, I had them directly plug things into the HDMI slots on the projector and this is the only thing that will be displayed, which is exactly what it did when everything ran through the receiver, so I ruled the cable and receiver out as issues.
A giant blue image with this text. I'm at a loss trying to help them and my steps have led me to believe it is an issue with the projector itself.
Again, not being there and trying to tell them what to press or do has been a challenge. I just want to know if it's an issue anyone knows how to resolve.
I don't remember ever seeing that message, but I don't really re-config my stuff often.
- Get iPhone FaceTime or Webcam on laptop working.
- Be sure to use plain, short as possible (10 ft) , good gauge, non-Redmere, HDMI cables
- HDMI cables pre-tested in different room/gear would be great.
- Be sure they know how to switch between HDMI-1 and HDMI-2
- Try HDMI-2
- Connect Blu-Ray Player or other simple HDMI device directly to projector (will only get video, but it's a start)
- Double-check and take phone pics of current Setup Menu Settings
- Default the Setup Menu Settings
Good luck and try to stay patient.