My Epson 8350 comes in the mail tomorrow via Fedex from Visual Apex. I plan on going all out (somewhat) to set this home theater up. Let me know your thoughts.
Room Size: 15x12x8
The projector will be on the ceiling, 14ft away from screen, viewing is 12 feet away from screen. I would like to do 120", does that sound it's doable?
Along with the 8350 I plan on doing all in wall/ceiling speakers (minus the sub):
(4) Yamaha NS-IW660 6.5" 3-way In Wall Speakers (Front & Back L/R)
(2) Yamaha NS-IW480CWH 8" 3-way In Ceiling Speakers (MID L/R)
(1) Yamaha NS-IW960 6.5" 3-way In Wall Speaker (Dual-in-one for Center)
(1) Yamaha YST-SW315 10" Digital Pro Series Subwoofer
(1) Sony 665W 7.1 A/V Home Theater Receiver (mid-sized room, don't need my windows to shatter with more than 90+W per channel haha)
(1) Sony Blu Ray Player with Netflix/Ethernet Plug-in
Screen:???? I don't know what brand, if 120" is doable, too big for room, etc? Any ideas, any thoughts, anything to help me? I would like to buy the sound system, screen, and blu ray this weekend online.
Thanks in advance!!!!