OK this is the moment all you technical nerds have been waiting for..
Pictures of inside the X1000 + our questions answered!Click here for size 1024 x 768
They have answered our questions tho number 5 i believe got lost in translation tho we know anyways its aN organic panel.
1. Alot of people have asked for pictures of inside the X1000. please be so kind to provide.See picture A,B,C attached.
2. Can you tell or show us if the LED s are located behind the LCDs?Yes,LEDs are located behind the LCDs.
3. Can you show us X1000 picture of cooling heat pipe &
airflow for light path.See picture A,B,C attached.
4. Do you use good quality transistors, capacitors, resistors
inside x1000 for long life reliability.Yes, of couse. We use good quality transistor etc to extend the whole projectors life .
5. Do you make an non organic D7 panel version of the X1000.D7 LCD is origin from EPSON Japan ,it is with good quality , trustable .
6. Does the x1000 filter out or produce UV (ultra Violet
light or Infrared light?LED light doesn't produce UV and Infrared light . It is Green products.
7. Does the x1000 have a sealed light path / Optical systemYes ,X1000 is a sealed optical system to protect all inside optical parts.
8. For 3000 lumen output,In final tests of lumen measuring,after the light has passed through the projector light system, the lumens should come down to a value of between 400 to 1000+ lumens. Do you know the actual final lumen number?Yes .it's true , final lumens is 800 lumens on color light .
Some curious people have asked about Hollywood Studio chip.
9 Can you tell us, do you have x1000 containing the VX
class with Hollywood studio chip & GX class Pixelworks available to buy yet.At present ,we don't have this type made yet.
Wow, well there you have it, pictures and all!
Get out the magnifying glass & Lets hear your thoughts!